Blinded by love

Wanna be mine? II

The rest of the day, Baekhyun and you spent it around Seoul. Sight-seeing, stopping at a carnival that was being held in the park, and he even bought your a few things from little shops the two of you past. Smiling, you beamed at the necklace that was laced around your neck. "It's so pretty, oppa!" you said and looked at Baekhyun. He looked over and kissed your cheek lightly. "But not as pretty as my Yojin~" he cooed.

You chuckled as his cheesy-ness and playfully shoved him. "Yah! What happend to the you that I first met? The erted one who kept trying to get me to fall for you?" you laughed, raising an eyebrow at him. Baekhyun chuckled and looked at you in amusement. "What happened to the cold hearted Yojin who wanted nothing to do with me?" he asked back. You blinked a few times as you realized he was right. Meeting each others eyes, you both smiled at the same time before speaking in unison. "I fell in love."

Baekhyun blinked at your response and you blushed, turning your head away. *Aigoo..* you thought in embarrassment. Turning your head back to him, you opened your mouth to speak but were interupted when Baekhyun suddenly kissed you. You gasped in surprise and stumbled back slightly. Before you could trip, Baekhyun reached out and grabbed your waist, pulling you into him, his lips never leaving yours. Your eyes fluttered close as you wrapped your arms around his neck, pulling him closer. There wasn't any space left between the two of you. He smiled against your lips and tilted his head, deepening the kiss.

Pulling away, you pressed your forehead against his and giggled. "What was that all about?" you asked, a little breathless. Baekhyun smiled at you and shook his head. "Nothing. I just love you." he whispered. You felt yourself melt at his words and hugged him close, burrying your face into his chest. The two of you stood there, embracing each other, not wanting to let go.

Suddenly, you felt eyes on you, burning a hole into the back of your head. Lifting your head up slowly, you looked to the side. Your eyes rounded at the sudden person standing there.

"Oh. Kris?" Kris stood there in the street, his face expressionless, but fire blazed in his eyes. He was glaring daggers back and forth between you and Baekhyun. "What the hell?" he hissed. You blinked and raised an eyebrow at him. "Uh..what?" you asked, confused. Kris scoffed and shoved between you and Baekhyun, creating a large gap of space. "Kris!" you yelled after him, confused at why he was so angry. You looked at Baekhyun apollogetically before running after him. Baekhyun sighed and put his hands in his pockets before slowly walking home.

"Kris!" you yelled, walking after him, trying to keep pace with his long strides. "What was that? Why do you look so angry? What the heck?" you rambled on. Kris didn't answer, but rolled his eyes. You furrowed your eyebrows at him. "What is wrong with you?" you asked quieter. He tightened his jaw but still didn't answer.

Now annoyed, you clenched your fist. "Kris!" you yelled louder as your grabbed his arm and spun him around. "What?!" he hissed, his eyes burning holes in you. You blinked and flinched back at the volume of his voice and anger in his eyes. You opened your mouth to speak, but you were at a loss for words. "I-I-" you stammered. Kris scoffed at you and took a step closer to you. Instantly, you took a step back. He raised a challenging eyebrow at you before taking another step closer. As he did so, you stepped back again, your back hitting a building wall.

Looking up at Kris, you felt so little. "K-Kris.." you whispered. Kris shook his head. "Shh." he hushed you. You blinked at him again. Kris glared down at you, but his eyes were becoming softer and softer each second. "You and Baekhyun are so wrapped up in your love for each other that you don't even realize that you're hurting the others around you. Why are you so blind to the others that love you Yojin? Why is Baekhyun so special that you push all of us away?" he asked softly. You were surprised that he could say such a thing and sound so calm and sweet about it. "W-What are you talking about?" you snapped. Kris chuckled and stepped closer, almost breaking the space between the two of you.

"You must know that I'm not the only one who feels this way. The others love you just as much as I do. Do you refuse to acknowledge that? Or do you truely not realize?" he asked. You in a breath sharply, unable to answer. *I did realize, didn't I? I mean..I had to of realized. Who am I kidding? I didn't realize at all. Who is he talking about exactly?* your thoughts ran through your head in one quick jumble of words.

You looked up at Kris and saw his eyes softlty gazing at you the way Baekhyun did. The way Baekhyun looked at you like a guy in hopelessly in love. You swallowed hard as you realized, Kris' eyes were looking at you like a guy hopelessly in love. Shaking your head slightly, you tried to talk, but nothing came out. Kris chuckled lightly and nodded, leaning in closer. "Yeah. It's true. I'm in love with you.." he whispered, his face inches from yours.

Trying to back away, you realized that was impossible as your back was pressed to the wall. Your eyes slid back to his face just as he pressed his lips to yours. Yours eyes widened at the contact.

*Oh, not again!*