With you

Wanna be mine? II

Your eyes widened and you jumped up. "No! No no no, thanks." you quickly said and and walked towards the stairs. Kris chuckled and grabbed your wrist, spinning you around. "Baekhyun should be fine by tomorrow, therefore, we are going to go out and celbrate. All of us." he added with a smirk. You made a face at him and jerked your wrist out of his grip. "Fine." you sneered and crossed your arms with a pout. Kris chuckled and ruffled your hair before walking away.

Stomping your foot in anger, you stormed into the kitchen and went over to Suho. "Umma, I have a complaint." you pouted. Suho raised an eyebrow and looked at you. "So I'm your umma now?" he asked in amusement. You nodded and sighed, leaning against the counter. "Kris is a meanie." you whined. Suho laughed loudly and patted your head. "Why is that?" he asked. You quickly fixed your hair and shot him a look. "Okay, first..everyone stop touching my head!" you yelled. Hearing that, Sehun ran into the kitchen, fluffled your hair and ran out giggling like a maniac. "Gah! Oh Sehun!" you yelled after him, stomping your foot again. "Second..?" Suho asked, smiling.

"Second.." you started, holding up a peace sign. "I don't want to go clubbing. Remember what happened last time?" you hissed quietly. Suho puffed out his lips in a thinking manner. "Do I? I don't believe I do. Want to enlighten me?" he teased. Slapping his arm, you turned away and crossed your arms. "Hmph." you pouted. Suho sighed and chuckled while turning you around. "Araso, I'm kidding. Yes of course I remember. It had something to do with you, alcohol, and...Woohyun." he said, his eyes narrowing into slits. You nodded quickly. "See? Please don't make me go. Please, Suho oppa?" you begged, hoping that calling him 'oppa' would do the trick. His eyes slightly widened, but he quickly shrugged it away. "I cant help it. Whatever Kris wants, he gets." he said flatly, trying to calm his fast beating heart.

You sighed and started to walk towards the stairs slowly. "Fine~...here I thought Suho oppa would help me. Shows how wrong I was." you sighed again. Suho bit his lip, trying to calm himself. *She's just messing with you Suho. She's trying to get to your head. Don't let her win.* he yelled at himself. You looked back at him and smiled widely. "You just won't give in, will you?" you asked, amused. Suho smiled widely at you, but inside he was screaming at himself to not give in. "Of course not." he answered through clenched teeth.

Chuckling, you shook your head and went upstairs.

----

The next morning, you felt yourself moving as you were sleeping. Your eyebrows twitched together in your sleep. Your eyes shooting open, you quickly looked around, seeing yourself being dragged off of your bed. "What the- KRIS I'M GOING TO KILL YOU!" you yelled and started kicking your legs. Someone started laughing, the laughter instantly familiar. You stopped kicking and let your body become limp, closing your eyes and just listening. *I haven't heard that peaceful sound in so long.* you thought happily.

The person stopped pulling you, letting you just lay there on the floor. "Are you just going to lay there, or are you planning on getting up anytime soon?" he laughed quietly. You blinked your eyes opened and smiled up at him. "I could lay here all day if that means laying here and listening to you." you quietly whispered. He smiled widely and walked over to you, laying down on the floor next to you. The two of you turned and looked at each other, your eyes scanning every inch of his face. Finally, your eyes landed on the cut across his forehead. Your hand slowly reached up and lightly touched it. "Baekhyun.." you breathed.

His eyes fluttered closed and he breathed in deeply, inhaling every scent of you. "I'm so sorry.." you whispered to him, pressing your forehead against his. He slightly opened his eyes and gazed at you. "No..I'm sorry for getting angry. I shouldn't have." he whispered back and shifted closer to you. You shook your head, about to protest, but he stopped you by pressing his lips against yours.

You smiled and wrapped your arms around his neck, kissing him back. "All of this is my fault.." you muttered against his lips. He smiled slightly and shook his head, pulling you closer to him. "None of this was your fault." he assured you. He rolled over, so he was lying on his back and you were laying on his chest. The two of you pulled apart and your laid your head on his chest, listening to the steady beat of his heart. He gently your hair and sighed quietly.

"I got carried away. I picked a fight I knew I couldn't win. But I didn't care." he said. You smiled slightly and lifted your head, resting your chin on his chest and looking him in the eye. "I know you could of, if you really wanted to." you smiled. Baekhyun chuckled lightly and put a hand on your cheek. "I'm so glad I have you. You mean more to me than anything else in the world." he said softly. You beamed at him and buried your face into his chest to hide the blush that was creeping onto your cheeks. "What about Exo?" you asked, your voice half muffled. He laughed and shrugged. "Fine..you tie." You laughed and lifted your head up, smiling at him. "Good. They risked themselves for you, they always will." Baekhyun nodded and looked up at the ceiling in thought. "I know...that's why I love them like my own brothers." he said proudly.

Rolling off of his chest, you lay by his side again, looking up at the ceiling with him. He turned his head to you and smiled sweetly. "If I could..I'd never let this moment end. If I could stop time..I would. I just want to lay here. With you." he whispered and pulled you close, kissing you gently.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I know it was a few days ago, but I haven't updated since then o: Soooo!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY OUR AMAZING BYUN BAEKHYUN :DDD <33

 Tumblr_m3ixia3tsx1qagqqso1_500_large