Unexpected

Wanna be mine? II

You were pacing back and forth around your room, wondering why they haven't come back yet. *This is B.A.P, Yojin! You know what they did to Infinite.* you reminded yourself. That caused you to stop pacing. *Oh my god..* With that, you took off downstairs. "Hey!" you yelled and skidded to a stop when you reached the living room. "What the hell are you guys still doing here?" you yelled. Kris looked up from the TV with a confused looked. "What?" he asked. "B.A.P has Baekhyun! Exo-K went to go look for him and you guys are just sitting here! They could be hurt!" you yelled.

Kris instantly shot off of the couch. "Holy !" Xuimin yelled and jumped up with his leader. "Let's go." Luhan said, his childish personality instantly gone, replaced by one of serious anger.

With that, the six of them fled out of the house.

----

"You forgot one thing...we have Exo-M." Suho smirked. Yongguk rolled his eyes, not impressed.

"Think again!" someone yelled. Everyone's attention shifted to the right, seeing who spoke. All of Exo-K's eyes almost popped out of socket, while B.A.P stopped, letting their hold on them go.

Sunggyu chuckled and walked forward. "First..we have some unfinished business. Second, you're hurting our friends? How much stupider can you get?" he glowered. Yongguk scoffed and dropped Suho back to the ground. "We already beat your asses. Now you're back for more? Persistant bunch, eh?" he smirked. Sunggyu shrugged and smiled. "What can I say? I obviously like getting my beat." he joked. "But, I would glady do so, if that means protecting them." he said and looked at each of the members of Exo-K.

Himchan stood up, brushing the dirt off of himself. "And what makes Exo-K so special?" he asked, raising an eyebrow. Sunggyu laughed loudly. "Nothing." he said, expressionless. Zelo snorted and threw a limp Sehun from his arms. (A/N: I just realized..I never described Zelo/Sehun fight..) "Then why do you care so much to protect them?" Sunggyu looked back at his friends and shrugged casually. "That's easy. A girl." he said simply. Exo-K looked up at Sunggyu in shock. "Y-you're here because of Yojin?" Kai asked, rubbing his sore neck. L laughed and stepped forward. "Why else would we be here?" he joked. Chanyeol chuckled and painfully sat himself up. "Good to know you care so much.'

Smiling, Infinite walked closer. Sunggyu came face to face with Yongguk. "Aright. Let's get this over with." he sneered.

Yongguk smiled and cracked his neck. "I'd love to."

Instantly, the fighting started again. Sunggyu quickly punched Yongguk in the face, and spun around, kicking Himchan in the chest causing him to fall backwards. At that, Chanyeol took the opportunity to wrap his arms around Himchan's upper body and slamming him to the ground, a loud crack coming from his back. Himchan let out a loud howl of pain.

Sungyeol ran over and stuck out his arm, hitting Zelo in the face with it, causing him to fall back. Sehun blinked a few times and pushed himself up, kicking Zelo in the face.

D.O and Dongwoo took on Youngjae. Dongwoo looked over at D.O and smirked. "Ironic, eh?" he chuckled. D.O smirked and nodded before rushing after Youngjae.

Hoya and Sungjong walked over to Himchan and Chanyeol. Looking at each other, they smiled and rushed him. As those three took on him, L was bent on one knee next to Baekhyun. Daehyun slowly walked over and looked at L. Feeling eyes on him, L turned around and saw him looking at Baekhyun shamefully. "You.." L said warily. "You're the one who stood by the last time, aren't you?" he asked. Daehyun looked L straight in the eye and nodded. "I'm sorry..." he whispered. L stood up and eyed him. "Your face.." he started. Daehyun's hand flew to his face, covering up the cut. "No, no. It's not that it looks bad..well..it does, but...Yongguk did that, didn't he?" he said softly. Daehyun looked up at L, fire burning in his eyes. "Yes." he said quietly. "Yet you're doing nothing about it." L pointed out. Shaking his head quickly, Daehyun stepped backwards. "I-I can't! You don't understand...If it weren't for hyung...I'd be dead. I owe him my life." he explained.

L sighed and put a hand on his shoulder. "You don't owe him anything if this is how he treats you." Daehyun looked at L and opened his mouth to speak, but soon shut it. "Why do you defy your leader?" L asked, curious. A small smile played on Daehuyn's lips. "Yojin.." he whispered. L's eyes widened at his answer. *He..no way..* Woohyun walked over to L and slapped him on the shoulder. "More competition?" he joked. With that, he ran off to help Kai with Jongup.

Daehyun's eyes widened as well and he looked up at L. "Y-you like her..?" he whispered quietly. "We both don't stand a chance. This is her boyfriend..." he said and looked back at Baekhyun. Daehyun's eyebrows pinched together. "I know...I don't like that." he said sadly. L chuckled and patted his shoulder. "Me neither." Daehyun smiled slightly.

"I don't just like her. I'm in love with her." L smiled.