Allies

Wanna be mine? II

"What the hell?" Woohyun groaned in annoyance. Hoya looked at him and smiled. "What's wrong?" Woohyun shot him a look. "Don't ask stupid questions." he snapped. "Wh-?" Hoya looked at his hyung in confusion. "What's got your in a knot?" he asked. Woohyun couldn't help but smile at that. "Sunggyu..where is he?" he asked, growing impatient.

Hoya shrugged. "I don't know. I haven't seen him for a few days." he said. "Exactly." Woohyun snapped, tiredly rubbing his face. "What's Dongwoo doing?" he asked him. Hoya shrugged. "Don't know that either." L walked over and pulled out his phone. "Dongwoo hyung's out looking for Sunggyu hyung." he told them. Woohyun looked at L. "You and Sunggyu just had to go to the club, didn't you? Now look...we lost our ing leader." he growled. "Language." Hoya snapped. Woohyun shot him another look, not in the mood for jokes.

Just then, the door opened and Dongwoo stumbled inside with a drunk Sunggyu. "Hyung!" Woohyun exclaimed and ran to catch him as he tumbled towards the floor. "Whoa!" Sunggyu exclaimed in surprise as he realized his face was only seconds from hitting the cold concrete floor. He giggled lightly as Woohyun caught him. "Where the hell have you been?" he asked. Sunggyu looked at him and blinked his tiny eyes at him. "Why..hello there." he smiled drunkly. Woohyun smelled the alcohol on his leaders breath and rolled his eyes. "Have you been drunk these past two days?" he asked. Sunggyu looked at him and pouted before nodding. "I need to drown my sorrows away!" he yelled. Woohyun flinched at the volume of his voice. "Why? What sorrow does Kim Sunggyu have?" he smirked. "I have alot!" he yelled. "The person I'm in love with, doesn't love me back!" he whined. Woohyun smiled at Sunggyu. "That's not true, hyung. I do love you back! Alot. I was even thinking we could get married." he joked.

Not catching on, Sunggyu looked at Woohyun in disgust. Finally his face turned into one of consideration. "I suppose you'd be better than dying alone." he said bluntly. Woohyun furrowed his eyebrows, not sure if he should be offended or not. "Uh..thanks?" he muttered. "She loves a stupid bastard name Byun Baekhyun!" he yelled. "He should..go die or something." he mummbled the end. L froze as Sunggyu spoke. *B-Byun Baekhyun? ...He loves Yojin..?* he wondered.

The phone started ringing and Sunggyu screamed at the sudden noise. Woohyun burst out in laughter at his hyung. "You have problems.." he laughed as he picked up the phone. "Yo." he coolly answered. "W-Woohyun?" you stuttered on the other end. Woohyun furrowed his eyebrows in worry. "Yojin?" he questioned. Instantly, Sunggyu and L perked up. "What's wrong? You sound scared.." Woohyun noted. You were silent, your throat sore from all the crying. "Woo...can I talk to Sunggyu?" you asked. Woohyun's heart jumped as you called him 'Woo'.

"Uh..Hyung's a little...out of it right now." he said. You were quiet for a second before you started crying again. Woohyun's lips parted in surprise. "Yojin? Yojin are you okay?" he asked, worry lining his voice. "Where are you? We'll come." he offered. "N-no. I'm...I'm at B.A.P's place...I'll..meet you at the park." you said and hung up before Woohyun could say anything else. His eyes were wide as he hung up the phone. "What's wrong? Where is she? Is she okay? What happened?" L bombarded him with questions, not giving him enough time to answer any. "Stop." Woohyun said sternly. Turning to Sunggyu, he looked at him. "Somber up. We're going to the park."

-----

Sunggyu kept making weird noises the whole time they were on their way to the park. "Why are you taking me to the park, umma? I don't want to play! I want to dance and sing! Leave me alone and let me live my life!" he whined. Woohyun looked at him, completely lost. "What the are you talking about?" he asked. Sunggyu looked over, his eyes rounding. "You're not my umma. WHO ARE YOU?!...You're prettier than my umma though." he giggled. Woohyun almost choked. "Sunggyu hyung, are you switching teams?" he joked. Sunggyu looked at him, lost. "Shut up, Namstar." he mocked, emphasising 'Namstar'.

Woohyun laughed and pushed him forward. "You shut up, you pabo." he chuckled. Sunggyu stuck his tongue out at you. "Mr. Nam, you sir are the stupid - one." he hiccuped. L was walking behind his hyungs and rolled his eyes while smiling. "Sunggyu hyung, you really need to get your head straight." he laughed. "Shut up, Death Note!" he yelled behind him.

As Woohyun, Sunggyu, L, and Dongwoo got to the park, they found you sitting at a bench, your face buried in your knees. L and Woohyun hesitantly walked up to you while Dongwoo stood back, holding up a unstable Sunggyu. "..Yojin?" L whispered gently. You slightly lifted up your head and jumped into his arms. His eyes widened at the sudden embrace. "L! T-they have Baekhyun! They told me they were going to kill him. The only reason I left was because they wouldn't let me follow. Not that I wanted to watch... Baekhyun told me to have faith in him. How am I suppose to have faith?! He told me to stop worrying about him. How the hell do I do that when he could already be dead?!" you blubbered. L hugged you tighter, you burrying your face into his chest. "Oppa's..please..help me." you whispered.

Woohyun softened at the sight of you. He looked back at Dongwoo and Sunggyu, motioning for them to come over. Dongwoo helped a stumbling Sunggyu over. You looked up and froze at the sight of him. You hadn't seen Sunggyu since the day at the club when you and him kissed. Sunggyu's eyes met yours and his lips parted in surprise. "You brought me here to torture me!" he accused. Woohyun slapped him upside the head and looked at you. "Where's Exo?" he asked. You opened your mouth to answer, then closed. "I..." you trailed off. Just then, you realized you had went to Infinite before Exo.

*Baekhyun's their brother...and I turn to Infinite first..* you guiltily thought. L shrugged it away and pulled you into another hug. "It's okay. We'll help you get him back. I promise." he whispered in assurance.

"No, we all will."

Everyone's head turned to see the voices and your eyes widened as you saw Exo-m. Kris eyed you as he walked closer to the other guys. Standing face to face with Woohyun, he held out his hand. "What do you say we put the grudges behind us and help our friend out?" he asked, his gazing sliding to you. Woohyun looked at you as well before gripping Kris' hand and shaking it. "Araso." he smiled. Kris' actually smiled for the first time and looked at the others. "What're we waiting for?" he asked, turning the other way. Without another word, Woohyun and Dongwoo followed.

Sunggyu looked at L who was now helping him stand steadily. "Hey, Death Note...why is that guy so freaking tall?" he asked.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This chapter had to have Infinite in it. Their new MV 'The Chaser' told me too. ^-^

P.s. Am I torturing you all by not writing whats happening to Baekhyun, yet? hehe.

Who here still wants her with Baekhyun? ..It doesn't help Sehun & Suho are RUINING MY BIAS LIST! ._. & I put Infinite in here...how can I NOT want her with an Infnite member? kekke. But this an Exo story so...no. ;D Well, thank you all my lovely subbers and readers..and all that. BYE <3

tumblr_m42dduwtaP1qao910o1_500.gif ...those legs.<3