Love

Wanna be mine? II

A few days later, Luhan ran into you room, jumping on your bed. You instantly woke up and looked around in confusion. "Wha- What the hell?" you whined as you realized it was him. "Sehun's awake!" he yelled. Your eyes rounded and you shot out of bed. "I'll be dressed in five minutes, wait for me!" you yelled. Luhan nodded and ran out of the room, waking up everyone else.

Getting changed, you ran out of your room and grabbed Luhan's hand. "We're going to the hospital!" you yelled. Without waiting for anyone to answer, you dragged him with you. "Sehunnie's really awake?" you asked. Luhan nodded, his face bright. "Duizhang called and said he was." he smiled. Your eyebrows furrowed. "Kris is the one who stayed with him last night?" you asked. Luhan nodded. "He said that I should go home and he'd take over." You nodded slowly, and smiled. *Kris...that's sweet of you.*

The two of you got to the hospital and instantly went to Sehun's room. Walking in, you stopped. Sehun was awake, sitting up and laughing at something Kris said. Luhan beamed and ran over to the side of the bed. "Sehun! You're okay!" he yelled. Sehun laughed as Luhan squeezed him in a tight hug. "I'm okay hyung..but..you're choking me." he breathed. Luhan let go and smiled sheepishly. "Mianhae.." he apologized, embarassed. Sehun waved it away and smiled up at him. "You were really worried about me, huh?" he joked. Luhan laughed and pushed his forehead. "Of course, you pabo! You risked your life to save mine. I thought you were dead because of me." he pouted. Sehun smiled wide. "I'm stronger than I look!" he claimed proudly.

Luhan looked back at you and smiled. "Yeah...so I'm told."

Smiling back, you slowly walked over and awkwardly waved to Sehun. "I'm glad your okay." you said. Sehun's smile widened and he waved you forward. You walked closer and looked at him quizically when he motioned for you to lean down. As you did so, Sehun giggled before whispering in your ear. "I heard what you said the other day. That I'd get better because I'm strong. That I didn't have a choice...if I wanted hyung to be okay." he said. Your eyes widened. "Y-You could hear me?" you stuttered. Sehun nodded, trying to surpress a smile. "...Thank you. Your words made me want to fight harder." he said.

You felt your heart warm. "..Really?" you asked. Sehun nodded and hugged you. "You're the best, Yojin noona." he beamed. You couldn't help but smile widely. "Your welcome, Sehunnie."

"Okay...hands off my Sehun." Luhan joked. You giggled and pulled back, motioning towards Sehun. "He's all yours." Luhan smiled and hugged Sehun tightly again. "Ever try and save my life again..." he trailed off. Sehun knew what his hyung was going to say and laughed. "I can't make that promise." he joked. Luhan shook his head. "Aigoo...what am I going to do with you?" he smiled. You smiled at the sight of the two of them. With that, you walked out of the room. Kris saw you leave and instantly stood up, walking out after you.

As the two of you got into the hallway, you put a hand on his arm. "Thank you...for staying with him." you said. Kris' heart fluttered at the contact. Turning to you, he smiled. "No problem." With that, he walked away. You shook your head and chuckled. *Kris will always be a mystery to me.*

Suddenly, someone's arms wrapped around your waist. Your eyes widened, but you soon relaxed when you looked behind you and saw it was Baekhyun. You leaned against his chest and breathed in the familiar scent of him. "I'm sorry I didn't come back home. That crazy nurse wouldn't let me go." he muttered. You laughed and looked at him. "I'm glad she didn't. You looked alot better." you noted. Baekhyun raised an eyebrow. "Oh..so I looked like before she fixed me?" he teased. You rolled your eyes and lightly poked his chest. "Shut up, Byun Baekhyun." you smiled.

He smiled at you and kissed your forehead lightly. "So much has happened to us." he whispered. You nodded and slightly frowned. "I know.." Baekhyun noticed and slightly moved his arm, nudging you. "That's a good thing. It seems to have brought us closer. No matter what...we're still together." he said. You looked up at him and saw his eyes shining. "You're right. I'm glad we're still together." you smiled.

Baekhyun turned you around and kissed you deeply, wrapping your arms around his neck. He opened your mouth with his, kissing you slowly, your lips moving in sychronization. "We always will be." he whispered against your lips. You giggled at him and nodded, your lips never leaving his. "Of course." you assured him. Baekhyun's heart beat faster at every kiss the two of you shared.

*I never want to lose you, Yojin-ah..I'm one hundred percent sure now...that I'm in love with you...forever.*