His words

Wanna be mine? II

Baekhyun was walking down the streets of Seoul, breathing deeply to calm himself down. *Enough, Baekhyun. Calm down.* he scolded himself. Stopping, he leaned against the wall of the closest building and closed his eyes, trying to steady his breathing. *What have you done? You just threw away your best friends. Your brothers.* He shook his head and clunched it. "No. Yongguk was right." he whispered lowly to himself. "Everything he said was right.."

----

Yongguk leaned closer to Baekhyun's bloody face and smiled in triumph. "You know..this never would of happened if you weren't so oblivious." he chuckled. Baekhyun slowly looked up, squinting his eyes to see clearly. "What are..you talking about?" he breathed out. Yongguk straightened up and crossed his arms, smiling deviously. "I have a little story to tell you. Believe me or not, I really don't care. Just don't come crying to me when you realize everything I'm about to say..is happening." he chuckled.

Baekhyun stared at him, waiting for him to continue.

Pulling up a chair, Yongguk turned it around and sat the opposite way. He looked down at Baekhyun and cleared his throat. "Look, you.." he started, pointing to him. "Don't mean anything to anyone. None of us do. That's why we're gangs, am I right? We have no one there to love us...no one there to care about us...so we rebel." Baekhyun quickly shook his head. "No. You're wrong...I have Yojin and Exo." he growled. Yongguk clucked his tongue and wagged his finger in his face. "No, no. Listen and you will soon understand." he smiled.

"They will love you for as long as you are needed. Exo-m..sure, they treat you like their brother..but do they really care about you? Maybe they're just there for you and save you because you're their 'brother' gang. We never know for sure who really cares and who doesn't..isn't that sad? Besides...Exo-K might just want you around because you're good. That's all they seem to want you for, at least..that's what it seems like to me." he explained.

Baekhyun snarled at him. "Shut your dirty mouth! You don't know anything about Exo! They're my brothers! They love me all the same as I love them!" he yelled.

Yongguk chuckled again and shook his head. "Then..there's Yojin." Baekhyun narrowed his eyes at him, but he waited for him to continue. "Sure, she loves you now...but what happens when someone better comes along?" he asked, raising an eyebrow. Baekhyun lowered his head and stared at the floor. "Someone better...like, Suho? Infinite?...Daehyun?" he growled. Baekhyun clenched his jaw, his chest feeling as if someone just punched it.

"Come on, Baekhyun. We both see it. The way she acts and looks at the others. Especially that Suho. And Infinite...don't tell me I'm the only one who noticed how much she cared when they were in the hospital." Baekhyun's head shot up and he glared at him. "They're friends! Friends care for each other like that. I'm sure you would if your little friends were in the hospital!" he hissed. Yongguk looked at him with a passive expression. "Do friends really look at each other with that gleam in their eyes?" he asked. Baekhyun froze, remembering how you had looked at Luhan before he had left. He swallowed hard and looked down at the floor. "You're finally realizing I'm right..aren't you?"

Baekhyun tried to shake his head, but finally admitted defeat. Nodding his head, he looked down again.

Yongguk smiled and stood up, walking closer to him. When he got infront of him, he bent down on his knees, leaning close to his face. "It'll all start with Infinite. Remember that...araso?" he said quietly. Baekhyun looked up at him, surprise crossing his face. "..Infinite?" he whispered. Yongguk nodded and stood up again. "Someone of Infinite...is going to try and steal her away." he said and turned his back to him

As he started to walk towards the door, he paused. Without looking back he said, "When all of this happens...you're more than welcome to come and join us." With that, he left.

----

Baekhyun opened his eyes and looked around, realizing he was still leaning against the wall. He sighed and pushed himself off, and continued to walk.

*I hope that offer still stands Yongguk..*