Plans

Wanna be mine? II

Baekhyun was lazily laying across the couch in B.A.P's warehouse. Jongup was sitting on the other side and looked at him in amusement. "Look at this guy. Coming in here unannounced and now is apart of B.A.P?" he chuckled. Zelo looked over from his seat and snorted. "Right? Guy acts like he owns the place." he joked. Baekhyun looked at the two of them and laughed lightly. "What can I say? Yongguk likes me." he smirked. *Shut up you bastards.* he growled in his head.

Zelo looked at him in jelousy. "Yongguk hyung accepted you faster than any of us. Why is that?" he asked, annoyance creeping into his voice. Jongup looked at Zelo and smirked. "He likes that Yojin girl." he snickered.

Baekhyun's jaw tightened and so did his fist. *If you say one more thing about her..* he trailed off. Jongup looked at Baekhyun in amusement. "Wasn't that your girlfriend?" he asked. Baekhyun looked at him coldly. "Still is." he replied dryly. Jongup shook his head, a smile playing on his lips. "Ani. That's a rule of Yongguk hyungs. No member is allowed to have a girlfriend. It would only cause more problems, especially if the girl gets kidnapped and blah blah." he explained and waved it away. "Sorry buddy." Zelo said with no sympathy.

Sitting up straight, Baekhyun cleared his throat. "We're going to get one thing straight here. Araso? I..don't follow your little rules. I..am not breaking up with Yojin. Case closed, thanks." he said coldly. Jongup looked at Baekhyun in annoyance. "Excuse me?" he snapped. Youngjae walked in and smirked at Jongup. "Someone doesn't like the new member." he chuckled. Jongup scowled and crossed his arms. "Bastard thinks he doesn't have to follow the rules." he snorted in disbelief. Youngjae looked at Baekhyun then to Jongup before shrugging. "That's his problem, not ours. If he gets scolded by hyung..then he does. Who cares?" he casually shrugged again.

Jongup eyed Baekhyun before sinking farther into his seat. "Whatever." he muttered.

Himchan walked into the room and stopped when he saw Baekhyun. He scowled and stormed over, grabbing Baekhyun by the collar of his shirt. Lifting him up, he slammed him into the wall, Baekhyun looking bored the whole time. "I want to get one thing straight." he growled at him. "I don't consider you a member. I will never consider you a member. You think you can come here and replace Daehyun? Well you're wrong." he hissed. Baekhyun looked at him, a smile slightly twitching at the corner of his lips. Himchan noticed and slammed him into the wall again. "You think I'm kidding?" he asked. Baekhyun shrugged and looked down at him coldly. "Did I say that?"

Scowling, Himchan let him go, Baekhyun dropping back onto the couch. "I don't trust you." Himchan snapped. Jongup, Zelo, and Youngjae looked at Baekhyun as well. "We don't either." Jongup stated. Baekhyun shrugged and returned his attention to the TV, not interested in if they trusted him or not. *The only one I need to trust me is Yongguk. So far..he does.* he smiled to himself.

The others rolled their eyes and went back to doing whatever else. Zelo occasionally looked at Baekhyun from the corner of his eye. *This guy...something's off about him..* he sighed.

Jongup looked at Zelo's wary expression as he watched Baekhyun. He raised an eyebrow in interest. *The maknae doesn't trust him either...good.* he thought in relief. *It's bad enough Yongguk hyung trust him.* 

Himchan lightly knocked on Yongguk's door before peeking his head in. "Hyung?" he asked. Yongguk looked up at him from being bent over his desk, examining something. "Hm?" he asked, returning his attention to his desk. "Can I come in?" Himchan hesitantly asked. Yongguk nodded and waved him forward. "Yeah. What is it?" he asked. Himchan sighed and sat down in one of the chairs next to Yongguk's desk. Leaning back, he put his arms behind his head. "Baekhyun." he simply put it.

Yongguk looked at him, a glint of amusement in his eyes. "I heard that loud thud. Didn't break my wall did you?" he joked. Himchan smirked and waved it away. "No. But..I was hoping to break him." he snickered. Yongguk chuckled lightly and sat down in the opposite chair, leaning back. He examined Himchan's face silently before clearing his throat. "What is it you want?" he asked again. Himchan sat up straight and leaned forward a little. "That guy...how can you just openly trust him? He's apart of Exo-k! You can't expect your little speech to just work like that. I mean...I think he's up to something. We shouldn't trust him so easily." he explained. Yongguk nodded slowly at Himchan's words. "Look hyung-" he started, but was cut off by the wave of Yongguk's hand.

"I don't trust him." he said suddenly. Himchan furrowed his eyebrows. "But...I don't understand." he shook his head. Yongguk laughed and smiled at his dongsaeng.

"I never trusted him. I knew that what I said had gotten to him. But I knew that after awhile...he'd go back to his little Exo. I just haven't done anything about it...because I couldn't think of what to do. After hearing Jongup in there...about me liking Yojin...he's right." he smirked.

Himchan looked at him, still confused.

"Therefore..we're going to use her to our advantage." he explained. Himchan nodded slowly, finally understanding. "So...kidnapping?" he asked, his voice rising in excitement. Yongguk laughed and nodded.

"Exactly. Kidnapping." he smiled deviously.