At the market

Wanna be mine? II

The next day, you woke up early and went downstairs. To your relief, Kris wasn't there. You honestly didn't want to see him. You hardly knew the guy, he moves in, and then insults your friends right to their face.

Making a face as you walked into the kitchen, you went over to the fridge. Opening it, you realized that almost all of the food was gone. *See? This is what I get for living with twelve boys.* you scowled to yourself. You turned around to go and put your shoes on so you could go to the market, when someone walks right through the kitchen. You didn't pay attention at first, until you almost ran into them, going to the living room. You froze, your eyes wide. *This guy...is..* you trailed off in horror.

Lay was standing there, in nothing but a towel. Your face twitched in terror and you instantly covered your eyes, yelping. "Why are you ?!" you asked, louder than you intended. Lay looked down at himself and smirked. "I just got out of the shower from Suho's room." he said in amusement. You swallowed and nodded quickly. "Okay! Excuse me!" you yelled. Lay chuckled. "Why are you yelling?" he asked. "I'm not!" you answered back, to quickly. Lay shrugged and stood there. Thinking he was gone, you slightly took your hand off of your face. When you realized he wasn't, you gasped and covered your eyes again, turning away quickly.

Just as you turned  around, someone opened the kitchen door, causing you to slam right into it. "Oof!" you grunted in pain and fell backwards. Lay's eyes widened and he bent down. "Are you okay?" he asked. You turned to him and noticed he was still wearing only a towel. "Ah!" you yelled and shot up off of the ground, running out of the kitchen. Luhan poked his head around the door. "Did I just hit someone?" he asked, innocently. Lay chuckled and walked away without answering.

---

After getting over the tramatic scene, you finally got your shoes on and you were now on your way to the store. *Okay..Ramen, kimbap, icecream for Sehunnie!* you smiled as you ran the list through your head.

When you got there, you walked into the store and bowed to the ahjumma at the counter. She smiled slightly at you and turned back to what she was doing. Unbothered, you shrugged and went into the ramen isle. You walked down slowly, tapping your lip in thought. *What flavor..?*

Just then, someone's hand reached over and grabbed a package of ramen and held it out in your face. "I suggest this flavor. It's really good." he said and smiled at you. You looked up and met eyes with him. Your eyes kind of rounded in surprise and you smiled politely. "Oh, thank you." you said and bowed. He waved it away. "Don't worry about it. Glad I could help!" he beamed as you took the package from his hand.

He smiled at you again before turning back to the ramen, admiring the others. You watched him in curiousity. *His hair is so blonde..* you laughed to yourself. He heard you and turned towards you. "I'm sorry, but is something funny?" he asked, politely. You smiled and waved it away. "Aniyo.." you assured. He nodded and turned back to the ramen.

You raised an eyebrow. *He's so strange..he seems so focused on ramen..* He caught you staring at him and turned to you, smilling widely. "Is there something on my face, or do you just think I'm cute?" he asked, jokingly. You blinked at him, before you realized it was a joke. "Oh," you laughed. "Sorry..I didn't know I was staring...sorry." you said, embarassed and turned away.

He chuckled and waved it away. "Don't worry about it." You nodded slightly and looked at him sideways. He was still standing there, smilling at you. Turning back to him, you raised an eyebrow. "Something wrong?" you asked, amused. He shrugged and smirked at you. "You're cute." he laughed. You turned red, but then Baekhyun popped into your head. *Stop blushing, Yojin! You have a boyfriend!* you mentally slapped yourself.

The guy looked back over at you and smiled again. "Mind if we shop together? I hate shopping alone, but I lost at rock, paper, scissor." he sheepishly admitted. You laughed and shrugged. "Sure, why not?" His smile widened. "Really?" You nodded.

The two of you spent the next half hour walking through the store, you waiting for him to get what he needs, and him waiting for you. The two of you talked about nothing in particular. Mainly about the mean looking old man who kept glaring at the two of you, the ahjummas who kept looking at you two in adoration, and all the teenage girls drooling over him.

You smirked and nudged him with your elbow. "Yah, those girls want you." you teased. He looked over and made a face. "They're not my type." he said. You nodded slowly. "I see.." He chuckled and looked at you. "If you're wondering, my type is girls that don't look like..that." he said and looked back. You laughed and nodded slowly in understanding. "Hoes?" you guessed. He chuckled and nodded. "Neh."

The two of you walked up to the check-out line and bought all of your items. When the ahjumma bagged your stuff, the two of you walked towards the door. He stopped and turned to you, smiling widely. "I realized we never introduced each ourselves properly." he said.

Your eyes rounded as you realized he was right. You held out your hand. "I'm Kwon Yojin. It's nice to meet you." you smiled. He took your hand and shook it.

"I'm Daehyun."