Still one of ours?

Wanna be mine? II

All of Exo looked at you, their eyes wide. Sehun slipped next to Suho and looked around in worry. "Hyung, should we tell her?" he whispered. Suho looked back at the maknae and shook his head. "No...no, not yet." he whispered back.

"Yah! I see you two whispering. What is it?" you snapped. Suho turned towards you and smiled widely. "Nothing. Nothing at all." he lied. You rolled your eyes and walked up to him. "Suho. Tell me what you were talking about. Now." you snarled. Suho blinked down at you in surprise. "Yojin..you're not going to like this." he said quietly.

"I don't care. Just tell me, please." you begged. Sehun looked at you and bit his lip to keep himself from spilling everything. Chanyeol looked over and noticed his dongsaengs pained expression. Nudging him with his elbow, he leaned in closer. "Don't say a thing." he whispered. Sehun looked at Chanyeol and nodded stiffly.

You tapped your foot impatiently. "I'm waiting.." you sighed. Kris looked at Suho and groaned in defeat. "We have to tell her!" he exclaimed. Suho opened his mouth to protest, but soon closed it and nodded grimly. "I'll tell her." he sighed. Clearing his throat, he took your arm and pulled you away from the rest of them. "Look.." he started. Looking around awkwardly, he rubbed the back of his neck. "We...may..have lost..Baekhyun." he said slowly. Your eyes furrowed in confusion. "W-what do you mean?" you asked. Suho cleared his throat again and shifted his weight from one foot to the other. "I don't know...Sunggyu told him what happened between the two of you and he got angry. I tried to calm him down but he yelled at me, telling me what Yongguk said to him was true." he explained. Your eyes widened as he told you. "Yongguk...What Yongguk said to him?!" you yelled.

Suho nodded slightly and looked away. *I can't look in her eyes. The pain in there is to much for me to handle..* he thought sadly. His heart hurt at the sound of your voice when you spoke next, pain lining your tone. "W-why? Why would he do that? Did he..did he leave you guys for B.A.P because of me?" you asked quietly, tears burning your eyes. Suho was slightly taken aback, but he quickly shook his head. "No. No, Yojin..don't you dare think that. Baekhyun loves you." he assured you. You looked up at him, staring him straight in the eye. Suho tried to make eye contact, but seeing the tears in your eyes caused his heart to hurt even more. "Sometimes I don't really think he does.." you said quietly.

Suho softened and wiped the falling tears off of your cheek with his thumb. "Kwon Yojin. Don't you ever doubt the love that Baekhyun has for you. He loves you more than he's ever loved anyone else. I'm sure even loves you more than us." he said, trying to cheer you up. You chuckled lightly and shook your head. "No..we tie." you smiled tightly. Suho chuckled and pulled you into a hug. "Don't let this get to you. We'll get Baekhyun back. I know whatever Yongguk said to him, wasn't true. As long as we get Baekhyun to see the truth..everything will be okay. I promise you." he whispered as he your hair. You sniffled and buried your face into his shirt. "Good..Thank you..Suho oppa." you whispered. This time, you ment it when you called him 'Oppa.'

His heart quickly started to beat faster, and his eyes widened, afraid that you would feel it through his chest. He cleared his throat for the third time and pulled back. You let go and smiled up at him.

The rest of Exo came over and Sehun quickly hugged you, Luhan soon joining in. "We will get Baekhyun hyung back. Araso? He's a part of Exo, and will always be apart of Exo. He's family..he can't just leave." Sehun assured you, squeezing your arm in comfort. You looked at him and smiled. "Thank you, Sehunnie." you whispered.

Kris smiled at you and patted your head. "For such a small girl, you sure have a lot of emotions built up in there." he laughed. Your made a face at him and poked his chest. "I'm not small! You're just freakishly tall, mister!" you pouted. Kris' smile widened. "You are small. Your the smallest here." he pointed out. You crossed your arms and turned away. "Kris is a meanie." you pouted. Suho laughed and ruffled your hair. "It's okay. This is Kris' way of showing he likes you." he laughed. You turned around and smiled widely at him. "Really? The Kris likes me? Yay!" you cheered. Kris laughed at you again and nodded. "Mm. You're cute." he smiled.

*It's sad that she thinks I mean I like her as a friend. I tried not to like her..for Baekhyun and Suho...but it's hard.* he thought solemnly.

Just then, someone cleared their throat. All of Exo and you turned to see who it was. Himchan and Yongguk were standing there with wide smiles on their faces.

"Look hyung...all of them together, as 'one.' How cute." he teased. Suho and Kris both narrowed their eyes at him. "Oh wait...they aren't one. They're missing someone, aren't they?" he laughed. Chanyeol growled, reading to attack him. Yongguk chuckled lightly and looked Suho dead in the eye.

"So, I heard you want your little Baekhyun back. Well, I'd like you to know..." he said, tilting his head in triumph.

"He's one of us now."