Happy Birthday!

Wanna be mine? II

Your eyes fluttered open as you felt the sunlight from your window beat down on your face. Putting your arm over your face to block the sun, you looked at your alarm clock and sighed when you saw it was twelve in the afternoon. Heaving yourself up, you sighed again. "I really don't want to get up.." you muttered but knew you had to.

Getting up, you shuffled into the living room before stretching. "Morning~" you yawned. Suho and Chanyeol were the only two in the living room. Suho jumped up and smiled widely. "Good morning, babe." he greeted. You raised an eyebrow at him as he called you 'babe'. "Uh...Hi. Morning, Yeol." you smiled at the gigantic form of a boy on the couch. Chanyeol tore his eyes away from the television screen long enough to smile in greeting. Suho rolled his eyes and grabbed your hand, dragging you into the kitchen. "Don't mind him. He's addicted to that thing." he smirked. You chuckled and sat down at the table as he let go of your hand. "What is it Suho?" you asked, wondering why he suddenly dragged you in here.

Opening the fridge, Suho shuffled around in there for about a minute before looking back and smiling widely. "I have a surprise." he chuckled. You looked at him in confusion, but a smile slowly started to form on your face. "What kind?" you asked. Suho giggled like a little girl and pulled something out of the fridge, hiding it behind his back. Walking over, he quickly pulled it out from behind his back and set it infront of you. "Happy Birthday!" he beamed. Your eyes widened as you looked down at the beautfiul strawberry cake infront of you. "Omo..Suho-ssi it's amazing!" you clapped happily. Suho's eyes sparkled as he looked at your happy expression. Sitting down, he handed you a fork. "Hurry before the others wake up and take it." he joked. You giggled and nodded before taking the fork from him.

Just as you were about to dig in, Baekhyun walked into the kitchen and swept you out of your chair. Holding you bridal style, he smiled at you and pressed his lips to yours. "Happy birthday baby." he smiled widely. You blinked a few times as he said it. "Wait..is today really April 28th?" you asked, tilting your head. Baekhyun chuckled at your question. "Why else would we be saying happy birthday?" he smirked. You smiled at him and shrugged, embarassed.

Suho looked up and frowned slightly at the sight infront of him. *She didn't even try my cake..* he pouted to himself. Luhan and Sehun ran into the kitchen and threw their arms around you. "Happy birthday Yojin noona!" Sehun yelled. Luhan giggled and hugged you tightly. "Happy birthday mei-mei!" he said. [A/N: Mei-mei is little sister] You blinked at him as he called you that. "Chinese?" you questioned. Luhan giggled again and nodded. "Aigoo. Thank you guys." you smiled, hugging them back.

Baekhyun took your hand, pulling you out of their grasp and wrapping an arm around your waist. "Araso, hands off my girl." he chuckled. Sehun stuck out his tongue before taking Luhan's hand and skipping off. Baekhyun rolled his eyes with a smile before turning to you. "So, what do you say we go somewhere tonight?" he asked. You looked up and smiled at him. "Sure." you giggled. Baekhyun smiled widely and took your hand, pulling you out of the kitchen.

"Wait- Yojin!" Suho called after the two of you, but you were gone. Suho slumped in his seat, slamming his forehead onto the table. *First, she doesn't even recognize my feelings..now she completely ignores me.* he sighed. His patience was running thin. He had feelings for you and Baekhyun knew that. Yet, here he was flaunting his relationship with you in Suho's face. Rolling his eyes, he stood up and looked down at the cake on the table. Scowling, he took his fork and stabbed it in the middle before storming out of the room.

----

You and Baekhyun walked hand in hand down the street, looking around at everything. He'd point out interesting facts about people or places that the two of you passed. "See him? He lives with his mother and has twenty two cats. Wait..I heard he got a new one. Make that twenty three." he chuckled. You giggled and slapped his arm. "Yah! That's not true. You made that up." you smiled. Baekhyun laughed and lightly poked your forehead. "Maybe, maybe not. You'll never know." he laughed micheviously.

Rolling your eyes, you smiled at him. Baekhyun looked over and saw you looking at him. "Wae?" he chuckled. You quickly shook your head and smiled wider. "I just like being with you. Like this. Just..us two." you blushed. Baekhyun smiled and stopped walking, wrapping his arms around your waist. "Good. So do I. I hope it stays like this for a long, long time." he whispered. As he was leaning closer to kiss you, someone cleared their throat.

Your eyes were fluttering closed as Baekhyun was about to kiss you, but you blinked a few times when you heard someone clearing their throat. Turning, your eyes rounded a little but you soon smiled. "L, what're you doing here?" you asked. L laughed and held up a blue box with a ribbon wrapped around it. "Went to get birthday presents and cake. It's Sunggyu hyungs birthday." he said. You blinked at him as he spoke. "Really? It's Sunggyu's birthday today?" you asked, smiling. L nodded and laughed lightly. "I heard it's your as well. Happy birthday." he smiled and gently kissed your cheek.

Flushing red, you looked down at your feet in embarassment. "Thank you, L oppa." you smiled. L nodded and looked over at Baekhyun, noticing the scowl on his face. "Calm down. We're friends, I was just wishing her a happy birthday." he said, rolling his eyes. Baekhyun shook his head and turned away, making a face. You chuckled at Baekyun for being childish before smiling at L. "Well thank you for the birthday wish. Tell Sunggyu oppa I said happy birthday too, nae? Bye~" you smiled and waved, walking away with Baekhyun.

Baekhyun shot a look over his shoulder at L as you pulled him away. Shaking his head, L turned to walk the other way.

*When will he realize that he he's not the only one who wants her heart? That he needs to accept that, especially if one of us wins her over..* he thought.