Exo-m

Wanna be mine? II

As soon as Suho told you, you smiled widely, remembering the other six guys that came and saved Exo-K's life. You jumped up with excitement. "Yay! I get to meet them again!" you cheered.

Suho looked at you and chuckled. "Not only meet them...live with them!" he yelled in excitement. At that, everyone's eyes widened and they looked at Suho. "Live...with them..?" Suho nodded quickly. "Yeah, they don't have anywhere else to go, so I offered to let them stay here. Won't be a problem." he said, waving it away. You gaped at him. "Are you serious?! That's twelve people! Not a problem, my !" you yelled. Baekhyun chuckled and pulled you against him. "Your is fine." he joked.

You scowled and pushed away from him. "You will never change, will you?" you asked, a smirk forming. He shrugged and looked at Suho. "When will they be here?" he asked. Suho opened his mouth to speak, when there came a knock on the door. Suho's eyes widened. "Already..?"

Walking over, he opened the door. Kris was stand there and smiled widely at his friend. "Hey!" he yelled and hugged him tightly. "Kris? What're you guys doing here already? We got off the phone not even a minute ago." he laughed. Kris smiled and shrugged. "We were already heading towards here. So, I thought I'd call and ask if it's okay first." he explained. Suho nodded slowly. Snapping his finger in realization, he moved out of the way. "There's someone we want you to meet. Officially." he smiled.

Kris looked at him in confusion, then remembered. "Ah! The girl that was almost the death of you six?" he joked. Suho smiled sheepishly and rubbed the back of his neck. "Maybe.." he muttered in embarassment.

Walking into the living room, you saw Kris. You were about to go and introduce yourself, when someone flew into the house and attack hugged you. Your eyes widened and you stepped backwards. "H-hi?" you choked out. The boy let go and looked at you in surprise. "I hugged the wrong person!" he yelped. Suho started laughing loudly. "How can you mistake her for Sehun, Luhan?" he laughed.

Luhan looked down and shrugged. "I was so excited to see you all, I ..didn't pay attention?" he lamely lied. You smiled and held out your hand. "Well, I'm Kwon Yojin. It's nice to meet you." you said brightly. Luhan looked at your hand, then looked up at your face. His mouth twitched into a smile and he flung his arms around you again. "Hello!" he beamed. You smiled and hugged him back, only to be pulled away from him. Baekhyun was stand there as if nothing happened. You laughed and patted his shoulder. "Calm down." Baekhyun looked at Luhan and smiled tightly. "Luhan, it's nice to see you." Luhan smiled brightly and nodded. 'Mm! You too!" he said and shook his hand.

Sehun walked into the living room. Luhan and Sehun saw each other and both of their faces brightened. "Hyung!" Sehun yelled and ran to Luhan, hugging him. "I missed you!" he yelled loudly.

You smiled and looked at Baekhyun. "I swear...they could be mistaken for a couple." you joked. Baekhyun looked at them and laughed. "They're clingy to each other, aren't they?" he chuckled.

Just then, four more guys walked in. Kris smiled and walked over. "I'm Kris. Leader of Exo-m. Nice to meet you." he said. You bowed and shook his hand. "Annyeonghaseo. It's nice to meet you too." you smiled. Kris chuckled and led you to the others. "This is, Xiumin, Tao, the maknae, Lay, and Chen." he introduced. You smiled brightly and bowed to the rest of them. "Welcome! It's nice to meet you!"

All of them smiled back at you. "Thanks." Lay chuckled.

You helped the members of Exo-m take there stuff upstairs and helped them unpack. There were only two rooms left in Exo-k's warehouse. Luckily, that was enough. Lay, Chen, and Kris shared a room, while Luhan, Tao, and Xiumin shared the other.

An hour later, they had all unpacked and the thirteen of you were sitting in the living room. Kris looked at Suho and cleared his throat. "You know we love you guys.." he started. Suho laughed at that. "But..?" he asked, raising an eyebrow.

"But, we didn't only come here because we missed you." he told them. D.O furrowed his eyebrows. "There's another reason, big enough to get Exo-m to move all the way back to Seoul?" he chuckled. Kris smiled slightly, but nodded. "Mm." He shifted in his seat and his gaze slid to you before looking back at the others.

"We came back because we heard there's a new gang in Seoul. Also, they marked you as their enemy. They're known to be stronger than Infinite. Considering what happened last time with Infinite, I'm assuming they're going to be a bigger problem. I decided we couldn't just sit by and let you guys get hurt. So in order to make sure we'd be able to help you if you needed, I thought we should move here." he explained.

All of Exo-k's eyes were wide, even yours. Exo-m just nodded in agreement as their leader spoke. Suho opened his mouth to speak, but quickly closed it.

If they're worse than Infinite...this was seriously going to be a problem.

Suho looked over at Kris again and cleared his throat. "What's their name?" he asked.

"B.A.P."