Unofficial confession

Wanna be mine? II

Suho carried you in his arms all the way back to the warehouse. Once he walked through the doors, Sehun ran over to greet his hyung, only to stop short. "H-hyung?! What happened to noona?" he panicked. Suho looked at the maknae without a word and walked up the steps. Pushing open the door to your room, he went in and gently set you on your bed.

You looked deathly pale and sick. Suho looked down at you in worry and brushed your hair out of your face. *Yojin..* his heart ached. Baekhyun came rushing into the room and flew to the side of your bed. Looking down, he looked horrified. His head slowly turned to Suho. "Why didn't you take her to the hospital?" he hissed. Suho looked at him with no expression. "Just because you're angry, doesn't give you the excuse to yell at your hyung." he snapped back. Baekhyun blinked at him before taking your hand. "Yojin-ah.." he whispered. Suho swallowed the lump in his throat before stepping back.

Baekhyun looked back and smiled. "Could you leave us alone, hyung?" he asked. Suho's face twitched at his question and he clenched his fist. "No." he said sternly. Baekhyun's eyes widened a little. "What?" he gaped at his leader. Suho shook his head and glared at Baekhyun. "No." he repeated himself. Baekhyun slowly stood up, his anger slowly starting to grow. "What the hell?" he snapped. Suho shook his head angrily. "You..don't tell me what to do." he said quietly. Baekhyun's eyes rounded. ''What the is your problem?" Suho looked at his dongsaeng, fire in his eyes. "You..you know how I feel about her." he growled.

Baekhyun rolled his eyes as he crossed his arms. "I do. But I also know how she feels about me. Forget it hyung. Let her go. She's with me and I don't think that'll change anytime soon."

That sent Suho over the edge. He looked at his Baekhyun in anger. At this moment, Baekhyun didn't seem like a friendly dongsaeng, but an enemy. The way he was glaring in defiance at his leader, the smirk of evil satisfactoin plastered on his face.

Gritting his teeth in anger, Suho swung his fist into Baekhyun's face. Baekhyun stumbled backwards but caught himself before he fell back onto your bed. "Suho!" he yelled. Suho ignored him and grabbed the front of his shirt, slamming him into the wall. "You knew I loved her! I even said I'd let you have her, but here you are, always rubbing your relationship in my face! It kills me Baekhyun! I tried to get rid of my feelings, but I can't!" he screamed.

Baekhyun shoved his leader off him and sneered in his face. "Well you sure as hell better try harder." he snapped.

Suho blinked and sighed in annoyance. "Why you? Why does she only see you? It wouldn't kill me so much to know that you chose you, knowing that I loved her..but she won't even acknowledge that. If she just would...I'd probably be about to let go." he sighed. Baekhyun glared at his hyung. "Then tell her." he said flatly.

Sneering, Suho turned back to face Baekhyun. "No. It's to late. It wouldn't matter and it'd probably ruin our relationship." he reasoned. Baekhyun scoffed at him and turned around. Walking to the door, he stopped and looked back. "I'm giving you this one chance. Tell her now. Weither she hears you or not."

With that, Baekhyun left Suho alone in the room with an unconcious you.

Suho sighed and ran a hand through his hair. Looking behind him, he looked at you sleeping on your bed, still pale and sick looking. Hesitantly, he bent down and took your hand. Gazing at you, he brushed your hair out of your face again. "Yojin there's something I need you to know. Weither or not you hear me." he repeated Baekhyun's words.

Kneeling next to you, he sighed deeply. "Kwon Yojin..I'm..in love with you. I have been for so long. You're just so cute and you're daring..the way you stand up to guys who could snap you in half." he chuckled. "You don't let what anyone thinks of you, get to you. Like the way you were when we first met. You may have changed...but you'll always be Yojin. The Yojin that I want to call mine. But you're with Baekhyun now. That kills me..but I have to accept it. Just...know that I love you too. Baekhyun isn't the only one. Neither am I. So many people love you. Why don't you acknowledge that? Do you refuse too? Or are you really that blind." Sighing, Suho looked at you sadly. "Just know...I love you." he whispered. Leaning down, he was going to kiss your forehead when he heard your mumble. Furrowing his eyebrows, he listened closer.

Thrashing in your sleep, you gripped onto your blanket and whimpered. Whimpered one simple thing. One simple name.

"Kris..."