Tired of games

Wanna be mine? II

You stared at Chanyeol. *What?*

Yongguk looked at him in amusement. "Why exactly would I want you?" he asked. Chanyeol shrugged and crossed his arms. "You'd be getting what you wanted against Exo." he said. Yongguk laughed. "You seem as if you want your friends to be tortured." he laughed. "No. But I'm willing to sacrifice myself for Baekhyun." Yongguk nodded slowly and shrugged. "I said I wanted revenge on Yojin, didn't I? For taking Daehyun." Chanyeol snorted in amusement. "We know your little story. We know it was a plot. You never captured Baekhyun to hurt Yojin, it was to hurt us. By taking me, you'd still be hurting them. Let him go." he said. Yongguk contemplated the thought.

Finally, he sighed and nodded. "Fine. If you want to die so badly." he smirked. Chanyeol took a step forward. "No!" you yelled and grabbed onto his arm, pulling him backwards. "Yojin, let go." he sternly said, hardly looking at you. "What are you doing?" you hissed. "Saving Baekhyun. What does it looked like?" You shook your head quickly. "I want Baekhyun back, but that doesn't mean I want to lose you!" Chanyeol stopped but still didn't look at you. "Let go." he finally said after a few seconds of silence.

"Chanyeol look at me." you whispered. He didn't. "Look at me!" you yelled. Giving in, he slowly turned and looked down at you. "What?" he asked, trying not to sound nervous. You looked up with him, locking eyes. "Do you love me?" you whispered. His eyes widened a little. "W-what?" he stuttered. "Do you love me?" you asked again. Chanyeol shook his head, stuttering. "I-I don't know..I mean.." You smiled slightly. "Just answer me, Chanyeol. Do you love me or not?" you asked quietly. Finally, Chanyeol nodded. "I- I do."

For some reason you felt your heart beat faster. *Now isn't the time.* you scolded yourself.

"Then don't do this." you told him. Chanyeol's mouth parted in surprise. "I'm doing...I'm doing this for you. To save Baekhyun." he explained. You shook your head quickly, looking down. "No. There's plenty of other ways to save him. Sacrificing yourself isn't the answer. Please." you tried to reason.

Yongguk groaned in annoyance. "What are we waiting for? Am I killing Baekhyun or this one?" he impatiently asked. You turned to him, glaring at him coldly. "None of them." you hissed. Himchan laughed and nudged Yongguk. "Look at her. Thinking she's scary." he smirked. You shot him a look and slowly walked up to Yongguk. "Yojin-" L cut off. You stared Yongguk straight in the face. "I'm tired of playing games with you. I'm tired of you hurting the ones I love. I highly recommend that you leave us alone before you or one of your friends gets hurt." you sneered. Yongguk let out a loud bark of laughter. "Who's going to hurt us? You?" he teased. You look at him and boldly lifted your chin. "You want to test me?"

Laughing, he turned to Himchan and pointed while laughed. "She's to cute, isn't she?" he laughed. Himchan laughed along. "Look, Yojin-" he started. You didn't let him finish. Furious, you punched him as hard as you could in the face. His head snapped to the side from the force. When he recovered, he slowly turned his head back to you, glowering.

L quickly ran forward and grabbed you by the waist, pulling you back. "What the hell were you thinking?" he hissed in your ear. "This bastard needs to stop! Stop hurting Baekhyun! Let me go L!" you yelled as you struggled to get out of his arms. L didn't listen and tightened his grip around your waist. "Yojin, stop." he said sternly. Chanyeol looked at you, then stepped forward to face Yongguk. "Let Baekhyun go." he demanded. "What about you?" he asked. Chanyeol looked back at you apologetically before stepping forward. "Take me instead."

Yongguk smiled at him. "Finally, something interesting's actually happening." Himchan sighed. Yongguk took Baekhyun by the front of his shirt and threw him forward. He landed at Kai and Kris' feet. They both instantly bent down, checking if he was okay.

Woohyun looked up and narrowed his eyes. He walked towards B.A.P and sneered. "Sorry I can't keep this part of the bargain. I'm taking Chanyeol back with us." he told him. Yongguk looked at him, unamused. "I've had enough of all of this. No more deals, no more bargains. We're ending this. Here and now." he sneered.

Just as Chanyeol looked back behind him at Yongguk, he instantly got punched in the face, stumbling backwards. Again, a fight between the three groups broke out.

Nobody was one on one this time. They were all fighting in one giant group, punching whoever was near them, except their allies. You backed up, pressing yourself to the wall, not wanting to get in the middle of things. Suddenly, your eyes widened when you heard a gun shot go off and someone grunt in pain. Panicing, you looked around.

Everyone stopped fighting and backed away, looking to see who it was that had gotten hurt. Everyone's eyes widened, except B.A.P's when they saw the person fall to the floor. Time stopped for you and you couldn't breath. You looked down at the limp form on the ground, tears threatening to fall.

"No...Luhan!" you screamed.