Over?

Wanna be mine? II

Exo-M ran through the streets, looking around in a panic. "Where the hell are we even going?" Tao yelled. Kris looked back at him and shrugged. "I honestly don't know..." he admitted.

All of them skidded to a stop and looked at their leader. "Are you serious?!" Chen yelled. Kris stopped and looked at them. "Yes." he said, expressionless. Lay and Luhan sighed. "We'll find them, won't we?" Tao asked, worried. Just then, a scream filled the air. Kris spun around quickly, lifting his head to hear better. "I know that voice." he yelled and took off in the direction it came from.

---

When they finally came to an opening to an abandoned warehouse, they slowly walked inside. "Where are they? I'm sure I heard it come from here.." Kris wondered. That's when it came again. Turning to the left, he ran in the direction of the scream, the others following suit.

Coming into a wide area, they saw Exo-K, Infinite, and B.A.P.

Exo-K was pretty beat up, but so was B.A.P. Infinite looked perfectly fine, except Sunggyu who was limping. Yongguk stood up from being knocked down by Suho. When he stood up, he realized Exo-M standing in the enterance. His eyes widening, he looked over at Himchan who's eyes were wide as well. "B.A.P! Let's go!" he barked and took off. All of B.A.P stopped what they were doing and followed their leader, except Daehyun. L looked over at him and softened. "You don't have to go." he told him. Daehyun looked at him apologetically. "I'm sorry." he said quietly and ran after the others.

L shook his head and turned around, walking over to Sunggyu. "Hyung, you okay?" he asked. Sunggyu nodded and waved his concern away. "Don't worry about me." he told him.

Exo-M walked closer and Kris went over to Suho, helping him up. "Suho, why didn't you tell us you were going after B.A.P?" he asked, slight anger in his voice. Suho chuckled and stood up weakly. "I thought we could handle it.." he said. Kris rolled his eyes and chuckled. "You give yourself to much credit." he joked. Suho rolled his eyes and pushed Kris' forehead. "Yah. Shut up." he smiled.

Luhan went over to help up Sehun, while Chen and Lay helped D.O and Kai.

Tao went over and held his hand out to Chanyeol. "You okay?" he asked, worried. Chanyeol got up in pain and smiled slightly. "I'm fine. Thanks, panda." he joked. Tao made a face at him, but let Chanyeol lean on him and helped him walk over to the others. Xuimin walked over and stood next to Tao. "Are you sure you're fine? You are probably the worst of all of you guys." he muttered. Just then, Chanyeol remembered Baekhyun.

He quickly pushed himself off of Tao and went over to Baekhyun's side. He bent down and shook him lightly. "Baekhyun. Yah, Baekhyun!" he called, shaking him a little more roughly. Eyes fluttering open, Baekhyun looked around.

A deep scar was running down his face, his face stained red from the blood that ran from it. Chanyeol's fist clenched at the sight. "You'll be okay.." he assured him and stood up, trying to pull him up as well. "A little help?" he called. Instantly, all of Exo-k and Exo-m ran over. "Baekhyun!" they all exclaimed in surprise. After slinging him over Chen and Lay's shoulders, they all turned to Infinite.

Infinite was standing at the gates that led out of the warehouse grounds. Sunggyu looked over and reach his hand out, Suho quickly taking it. "Thank you...for helping us. Even if it was just for Yojin." he said. Sunggyu smiled and shook his hand. "It's my pleasure. We know how much you mean to her." Suho nodded and smiled back. "You helped them for Yojin?" Kris asked in disbelief. L looked at him and snorted in amusement. "You'd be amazed at the kindness we can do." he said and rolled his eyes jokingly. Kris couldn't help but smile. He gripped onto L's hand and shook it. "Thank you. All of you..for helping our friends." Sunggyu waved it away. "Don't worry about it. Even if we did this for Yojin...we consider them our friends as well. Weither or not they feel the same." he laughed.

Suho looked over at Sunggyu and nodded. "We do." he assured him. Sunggyu smiled and turned to s. "Alright, we did enough for today. What do you say we go home?" All of Infinite cheered and took off. Sunggyu laughed and followed his dongsaengs. L hung behind and looked at all twelve of the guys next to him. "She now has twelve guys protecting her. I don't want to get a call telling me something happened. Protect her with everything you've got. Araso?" he asked, pointing at each of them. Suho laughed and nodded before patting him on the shoulder. "We will. Don't worry. You're not the only one who loves Yojin." he smiled. L's eyes widened a little. "You heard that..?" Suho shook his head. "No, it's just obvious." L smiled and looked down while kicking the dirt. "Well...I should go."

With that, he saluted them and walked away.

"Yojin.." Baekhyun whispered, his eyebrows pinching together as he went in and out of conciousness. Kris looked down at him and then over at Suho. "We should get him home. Better yet, you all look terrible.." he said. D.O smirked at him. "Gee, thanks."

Kris smiled and slapped his back. "No problem!" he bellowed, the slap causing D.O to wince in pain. "Oops.."

Suho smiled at all of them, but then soon his face turned into a look of worry. The sight of all of his brothers being hurt again, hurt his heart. "You all go hurt again because I couldn't protect you..I'm so sorry." he said sadly. Chanyeol waved it away and tried his best to smile. "You tried your best. There wasn't anything you could do about it. You had your own problems to worry about...we understand that. We'd never blame you..you did your best. So thank you." he smiled. Those words warmed Suho's heart and he limped over, embracing Chanyeol tightly. Soon all of Exo-K hugged Suho tightly.

Exo-M stepped backwards, holding onto Baekhyun for them. The other five members let go of each other and turned to Exo-M. "You may have come at the last minute...but we're greatful you came at all." Sehun smiled widely. All of Exo-K and Exo-M quickly embraced each other and let go.

"So...do you think it's over?" Sehun asked. Kris and Suho looked at each other and sighed.

"No." they said in unison.