B.A.P

Wanna be mine? II

Your jaw dropped as you realized this was the feared B.A.P that had put your friends in the hopsital. Your jaw dropped even more when the guy in the back turned to you, allowing you to get a better look, and you realized it was Daehyun. Eyes rounding in surprise, you stepped forward a little. "Daehyun..?" you asked in disbelief. All of B.A.P looked back at him in confusion. Daehyun cleared his throat and looked away, uncomfortable.

Baekhyun furrowed his eyebrows and took a step forward, "How do you know him?" he whispered to you. "I met him at the store..." you answered. Baekhyun opened his mouth to speak, but the blonde in front took a step forward. "You're apart of Exo-k, no?" he asked Baekhyun. Shifting his gaze to the guy, Baekhyun narrowed his eyes. "That depends." he answered warily. The guy chuckled and looked at the guy next to him. "You hear that, Himchan? That 'depends'." he mocked Baekhyun. You clenched your jaw and tightened your fist. *These bastards are really pissing me off.*

Baekhyun looked over and noticed your tense form. He put a hand on your shoulder to calm you down, but it didn't work. You jerked yourself away from him, causing his hand to fall to his side. With that, you angrily stormed infront of the blonde who was standing infront of the others, assuming he was the leader.

"I don't care who the hell you are, how could you do that to Infinite?! What the hell did they ever do to you?  You think you guys are so tough because you beat them up? News flash! Exo is going to kick you ." you sneered in his face.

His face had no emotion the whole time you were yelling. But inside, he was holding in his anger. When the last words left your lips, he'd had enough. Without thinking twice, his palm sailed towards your face, slapping you to shut you up. Your eyes widened at the sudden pain that flashed across your cheek. Baekhyun was in his face, seconds later. Daehyun's eyes widened and he stepped forward. "Hyung!" he yelped. Baekhyun sneered viciously in his face. "You ever touch her again and I'll rip you apart one by one, do you understand me?!" he growled. A smirk formed on the guys face as he looked at Baekhyun in amusement. "Do you think I'm afraid of you?" he asked. Baekhyun stepped closer, their noses almost touching. "You may not be right now, but I swear when I'm done with you, you will be on your knees in pure terror, begging me for your life. I won't hesitate to kill you. So I'll tell you one more time, don't ever touch her again." he threatened.

"Yongguk.." Daehyung whispered. Yongguk turned his head and glared at him. "I'll deal with you later." he hissed. Turning back to Baekhyun, Yongguk smirked at him. "Call me when you can follow through with your little threat, araso?" he teased.

You had enough. You stormed forward, you fist clenched, ready to punch Yongguk in his smug face. As you passed Baekhyun, his eyes widened and he wrapped in arms around your waist, pulling you backwards. "Yojin!" You struggled in his arms, trying to break free and punch Yongguk. "Let me go!" you hissed. Yongguk just looked at you in amusement.

"Wide that smirk off your face you stupid bastard! If you ever hurt Infinite again, or even think about hurting Exo-k, I'll personally kill you!" you yelled. Yongguk looked at you with a twinkle of amusement still in his eye. He clucked his tongue and leaned his weight on his left leg while crossing his arms. "I like this one. She's fiesty." he winked. You scowled at him and lunged for his face, but Baekhyun held you back. "Yojin! Enough!" he hissed in your ear.

You stopped and looked back at him, and pushed yourself away from him, roughly. Baekhyun's eyes rounded a little, but he reluctantly let you go. You stood infront of Yongguk again. "Go ahead. Hit me again, I don't care. But you made this personal." you sneered in his face. His mouth spread into a smile. "I wouldn't hit you again, I like your attitude. You're cute." he winked. Your face twisted in disgust and you took a step back. Baekhyun scowled at him and pulled you back towards him. "Let's go, Yojin." he whispered.

You let him pull you towards the direction of your house, but glared at Yongguk the whole time. "I mean what I said!' you yelled back to him. Baekhyun turned and their gazes locked. "I don't ever want to see you near Yojin ever again. Araso?" he hissed. Yongguk shrugged and turned around, motioning to the others to follow.

They followed their leader away, but Daehyun looked back at you. You looked at him and your eyes met. You shook your head, indicating that you couldn't believe he was apart of B.A.P. Daehyun's eyes filled with apology and he looked down before walking after the others.

Baekhyun put an arm around your shoulders and rubbed your cold arms. "Everything's going to be okay." he whispered. You looked at him, not believing his words.

The look in his eye told you he wasn't quite sure himself either.