Aftermath

Wanna be mine? II

All of Exo headed home soon after Infinite left. Kris had Baekhyun on his back, while the rest of Exo-m were helping Exo-k walk while they were in pain. Chen had D.O's arm slung over his shoulders and was struggling to walk with the extra weight. "Hey, lose some pounds, eh?" he chitted. D.O scowled and playfully slapped Chen upside the head. "How about you work out. I feel like I'm leaning on a twig." he teased and slapped his arm. "See? No muscle." Chen stuck out his tongue and pretended to pout. D.O chuckled and looked forward at Lay helping Kai. "Yah! Kai! You can walk, why are you making Lay carry all of your weight?" he yelled over to them. Lay shot Kai a look and stopped walking. "Y-You told me you couldn't walk!" he accused. Kai looked at him with a serious expression. "I said no such thing."

Lay chuckled and shook his head. "Whatever. You're lucky I'm such a nice hyung." he said and stuck his tongue out. Kai smiled and hugged his arm. "Oh oppa, thank you so much!" he cooed. Lay looked at him in terror. "Please...please...never do that again." he cringed. Kai smiled widely and his face went back to being expressionless. "Araso." he said flatly.

Kris looked at Suho and laughed. "Your members are stranger than the last time I remember." Suho smiled widely and nodded. "I know. But that's what makes them...them!" he laughed.

Luhan looked at Sehun and frowned. "Are you sure you're alright?" he worried. Sehun smiled and gave him two thumbs up. "I'm fine. Thanks." Luhan nodded and looked at the others. *Yojin's going to flip..*

----

As Exo neared the door, you flung it open and ran out. "Oh my god!" you yelled, seeing Chanyeol first. You ran over to him and examined his face. "Are you okay? Oh my god you look terrible! Which one of them did this? I will go to their place and kick his ! Better yet, I will kick all of their asses!" you yelled, your words running together. "Yojin!" D.O and Chanyeol yelled together. You stopped talking and looked at them innocently. "Yeah?" you blinked. "Shut up!" they laughed.

You became quiet and looked down. All of Exo-m sighed in relief. "I thought she'd never shut up.." Xiumin whispered to Luhan who chuckled. "Hey!" you yelled, hearing him. Xiumin smiled and waved to you like nothing happened.

You rolled your eyes at him. That's when you noticed Baekhyun. "Holy !" you screamed and ran to him, pulling him off of Kris' back. "Baekhyun!" you cried in distress. All of Exo-K looked at each other and Suho cleared his throat. "We're okay, thanks." You shot him a look and put your attention back on Baekhyun. "Oh my god..look at this." you exclaimed and ran your hand lightly across the deep cut on his face. You frowned and pressed your lips against his. When you did so, the taste of the blood that covered his face got onto your lips. You pulled back and your eyes widened. "What the hell did I just do?! Is this blood! Oh my god!" you screamed and fiercly scrubbed your lips with the back of your hand.

When that didn't satisfy you, you grabbed the nearest persons shirt and started wiping your mouth on it. "Ew! I'm sorry Baekhyun, but EW!" you cried as you kept wiping your face. You slowly looked up at the person who's shirt you were using and froze when you noticed it was Kris. He stared you down, apalled at the fact you were wiping blood on him. "What...are you doing?" he asked slowly. You smiled meekly and pulled back quickly. "Nothing!" you accidently said louder than intended.

You went back over to Baekhyun and struggled to pick him up. "Give him back to me." Kris said flatly and slung him over his shoulders again. You made a face at him, but followed anyways. "So, you guys got there on time I see." you smiled. Tao looked over at you and ruffled your hair. "Nope." Xiumin smiled. Your eyes widened and you gaped at them. "Then...How-" Kris looked back at you and chuckled at your lost expression.

"Infinite." he casually said.

"What?! They were already hurt and they came to the rescue?!" you hollered in disbelief. Chen slapped a hand over your mouth and put a finger to his lips. "Shh." he shushed you. You pinched your eyebrows in anger and bit his hand. "OW!" he yelped and held his hand to his chest. "Shh!" you mocked him, putting a finger to your lips before smiling brightly and skipping away.

All of Exo couldn't help but smile at you. *She's too cute..* Suho thought, trying to hide his smile.

Kris set Baekhyun down on the couch and looked at the rest of them. "You all should go clean up." he said. You nodded and turned to face the others. "Neh~ I'll help!" you beamed and clapped your hands before running upstairs. "Why does she seem so excited to fix up five bleeding guys?" D.O asked, wide eyed. Kai laughed and shrugged. "Who knows? She's Yojin." D.O nodded slowly, smiling.

About two hours later, you finally got all six of them cleaned and bandaged. They were no help at all, calling you back and forth to help them. D.O would yell for you to come while you were treating Suho, Kai would yell as you were helping Chanyeol and Chanyeol kept yelling for you to only help him. It was stressful, but you finally got it done.

You sighed and flung yourself onto the floor, Baekhyun still taking up the couch. "I'm so tired! You guys !"  you whined and kicked your legs like a child. Kris walked in and smiled widely. "Then go to sleep! Tomorrow we are going to celebrate our victory against B.A.P at a club!" he announced.

Your eyes widened as you remembered the last time you had been to a club.