Stalker ?_?

SHINE ON ME

(SEOHYUN'S POV)

We finished performing and after we met some fans (Yeah!! we already have fans c: ).

The band and I went home. I totally forgot about Chanyeolssi. I didn't meet him after our performance ended.

Today was a really weird day because he's just like a stalker but I guessed not. I was seperated from my band because my apartment

was in other way. I was walking alone in the dark street. It's the first time that this street became this empty.

The cold breeze of the night gave shivers to my skin. Too bad, I didn't bring my jacket because it's really hot in the day. 

The walk was really silent and it's giviing me goosebumps. I started to run faster. As I paced faster, I heard foot steps and I could sense that 

it's approaching my direction.  I started searching for my pepper spray inside my bag . "Gosh, I left it. ". 

I was getting nervous. As I about to run, someone held to my hand.

" Arashi where are you going? " a erted old man held my hand. There was also another two man. Their appearance were really scary.

They were drunk and based from the place. There's nobody who can help me.

" Let me go." I was shoutiing as I pulled my hand but he's grip tightened more.

Another man also held my other hand. They pinned me to the wall on the dark street.

" Arashi let's play a little. " the third pedo man said ertedly. He started taking off his pants and the other men were just laughiing.

I was really scared. My eyes were starting to get watery,

" No please." I begged. The man already took off his pants. I closed my eyes. I felt that he held my chin and the next thing I sense was I heard

a loud yelped. I opened my eyes and I saw the man was lying on the ground.

" Hey what are you!!!" the two men who pinned me to the wall let go of me. They tackled the guy who attacked the man who's wearing his boxers.

I can't see his face because it was too dark. they attacked that guy but the guy was pretty good in fighting.

The men were punchiing him but his reflexes was too fast an he avoided it. He got a chanced and he ended beating up the two other pedos.

I was just staring at them. He came to me and he held my hand then we ran.  We passed the dark long street and we sat on the bench at the park.

" Are you okay? " a familiar voice said and he's panting. I looked beside him and I was O_O .

" Yes, I'm fine. " I said to him. We were both panting because we ran really fast. 

" That's good ." he said and a smile drew on his face while looking at the playground that's located in front of us.

I stood up in front of him and  I confronted him. " Hey are you following me? Are you a stalker.?" .

" No, I'm not. It's just that my home was on the way and I heard that someone was yelling. I just found out that it was you,

So I saved you but If it wasn't you. I will still do the same. he said calmly without lookiing at me.

the he looked to me straight in my eyes. " You should thank me because I saved you." he suddenly said. He was kind of angry.

I didn't think he would say that. I was embarrassed. I looked down to the ground. I should thanked him i thought.

" I'm sorry and Thank you. " I murmured to him.

"Mwo?" he said. He's also good in teasing people. it's imposible that he couldn't hear me. That's right that he saved me but this guy

really getting on my nerves.

"I'm sorry and Thank you.!!" I shouted at him. He chuckled and I'm pissed. 

"I'm going now.' I said and I bowed slightly to him. I left him seating on the bench.

My apartment was almost near . As I walked, I turned back to see if he left but I was shocked. He's following me.

I walked faster again and when I arrived to my apartment building. I turned around again and surprisingly he's coming to my direction again.

I came to him. " Why are you following me? " I asked angrily. 

"I'm not following you. " he shook his head innocently.

" Then if you're not following me, what are you doing here? " i asked as I crossed my shoulders.

" I live to that apartment building . he pointed the building where I was also living.

"MWO??"

 

 

--END OF POV--

 

 

HOW AWESOME, IF HE'S GOING TO BE YOUR BODYGUARD AND PROTECT YOU WITH HIS LIFE wink

 

YEAH!!!!! 2nd UPDATE THIS DAY.. :))) I THOUGHT THAT IT WOULD BE BETTER IF I MAKE ONE UPDATE PER DAY

BUT I CAN'T STAND IT THAT CHANYEOL WOULD BE A STALKER...THAT IS A BIG NO NONO..

I TOTALLY FELL IN LOVE WITH CHANYEOL KEKEKE.. :))

I HOPE YOU'LL LIKE THIS CHAPTER.