START

SHINE ON ME

(CHANYEOL'S POV)

"Annyeonghasaeyo" I greeted the manager as i entered the shop.

"You're here." manager Kang approached me then he turned his back.

I saw my new mistress. I pretended to be shocked. I needed to use my acting skills so that I won't be discovered.

"You." we pointed at each other. She really seemed surprised.

" Do you know each other? That's good. Seohyunssi, teach him all the things he need to do.araseo."manager Kang

smirked and patted Seohyun's shoulder then he left. He went to a room then he went back to us . "I'm going, I'll count on you two."

manager counted on us  He left happily. Seohyunssi did not react at all. She was just dumbfounded by our manager's action.

" Oh annyeong." I waved my hand at her and smiled awkwardly at her. I hope I can keep up on my acting.

Yesterday, I went to see the places where she is staying and working. I was hired both from this shop and to the bar where she's 

performing. My job is a multi-tasking. I'm a bodyguard-store helper-waiter-actor but SM really pays me high. I'm also lucky with this

beautiful lady. She just ignored me. Instead, she tought all the things I need to know.

" You need to wash and cut all the vegetables before the costumers arrive. " she instructed me and gave me all the vegetables.

I was just like O_O looking at the vegetables. I am a terrible cook.  When I was working with Baekhyun. He's always

cooking for me because I almost burned down the kitchen in Lauren's house. Aish how am I going to do it. I mentally slapped myself.

" Do you get it? " I snapped back to my sense and looked at her. I just nodded and she left the kitchen.

I started washing the vegeteables and prepared them to be cut.

" Let's do this." I wore my apron and got the knife.

I started peeling the vegetables. I'm doing good until " Aww!!" I accidentally cut myself and yelped in pain.

 

--END OF POV--

 

 

(SEOHYUN'S POV)

 

I was shocked at first. I didn't know thet it was a guy but I guessed it can't be help. I was dumbfounded

with my manager Kang. He just loved to spend time with his family. That boy who bumped at me last time greeted me

but I just ignore him. Well I realized that his voice was not suited to his face. Nah, nevermind.

I instructed to him all the things he must do. I think it's better to have a helper. I won't get tired easily.

I left him inside the kitchen and I went to prepare and fix the tables. The customers were almost coming.

While, I was wiping the tables. I heard a loud deep yelped. I rushed inside the kitchen to see what's going on.

I saw his hands were bleeding. I was shocked. I came to him and got his hand. I pulled him to the sink and let the 

water run through his hands. 

'What happened?" I asked in a bit worried tone.

" Uh, I just cut myself, don't worry it's not that serious." he said as he pulled his hands away from my grip.

" I'm sorry." I murmured. I'm always like that. I easily get worried to people around me.

" Ne, gomawo Seohyunssi." he smiled as he thanked me. I felt my cheeks got hotter. I turned around and get something from my bag.

" This would do." I said as I found a band aid inside my bag. I came to him again and got his hands. I wiped it with a dry towel

and put a little bit of an oinment and lastly, wrapped it up with some band aid.

" Done. " I sighed in relief. I looked up to him and he was just staring me blankly and it's pretty creepy for me.

" uh-uh Thank you." he said to me while laughing awkwardly.

" Chanyeolssi do you know how to cook? " I asked him curiously.

" Actually I don't." he faked a lughed " But how did you know my name?" he nervously asked.

" Manager Kang told me. " I lied, so he really was the guy that the lady was looking for. What a bad guy

" So let's change places. Since you can't cook, you'll do the works outside the kitchen and I'll be working here.

I explained and he nodded. The customers had arrived. He's doing pretty good. All the ajhummas liked him because his very kind

towards the old customers. After the working hours, we closed the store. 

" Annyeong." he waved his hand. I bowed and faced my back and walked away. I turned my back to see if he's still standing there but

he's not there. There's something strange about that guy, but I just can't point it out.

 

I headed straight to the bar because i'm late.

" Hi there, sorry I'm late. " I apologized to my members.

" Gwenchanayo unnie. " Jenny smiled at me.

" Ok, let's get ready. " Jinguk said and we all nodded.

We did a final rehersal before we start performing. I started singing and I my eyes widened as i saw a familiar guy .

He  was wearing the waiters uniform. I saw his face clearly and it was Chanyeolssi. I accidentaly mumbled his name

on the microphone and everyone heard me. I also got his attention. He looked surprised then he smiled and waved his hands to me.

I found it really strange. Was it just coincidence or there's something. After our rehersal, I went to talked to him.

" Hey Seohyunssi." he greeted me.

I was glaring to him. There was something really suspicious about this guy.

" What a coincidence, I don't know that you're a singer and you're performing here," he said to me calmly.

" Uh, chincha?? When do you star working here huh?" I asked him and this time. I was determined to know what's going on.

" I just started today, well it's hard to get a job here. I need to work hard for my eomma. " he said while looking down at the floor.

He became sad suddenly and I thought that he was telling the truth. " Ah araseo, Well do your job good ." I said to him and went 

back to  the stage. I had a strange feeling about this guy but who knows maybe it's just the fate that keep crossing our lives.

We began the performance. As I sang I saw him watching at me. At that time, I realized that he's a good looking man.

He was leaning at the table counter of the bar.  Well if I will base his looks, he could be a model of Taeyon. After my our performance,

I looked at him again and he gave me thumbs up while smiling. I smiled back at him.

 

 

--END OF POV--

 

 

:))))

THNAKS FOR THE NEW SUBSCRIBERS... :)) AND TO THE OLD..THANKS FOR KEEP READING MY FIC...I'LL PROMISE THAT I

WILL MAKE IT MORE INTERESTING..

----AUTHOR---XOXOXO