CONFUSE :)

SHINE ON ME

(NARRATOR'S POV)

 

"Why did you come in?" Seohyun asked Chanyeol with a confused look.

" We need to treat your your foot. " he said cooly as he helped her to seat on a couch.

" Actually, I can treat it by myself." she tried to stop him but he ignored her.

He got a towel an an ice tray inside the freezer. He also got the first aid kit.

He went to Seohyun and carefully treat her feet. He sat on the floor. He put the ice inside the ice bag and

put it gently on her foot."  This will prevent your feet to be swollen. " he said while gently patted the icebag onto her feet.

Seohyun smiled secretly at him. He was too focused in treating her foot so he didn't notice. After giving her cold compress, Chanyeol

dried her foot and rolled the bandaged around his sprained foot. " You should take care of yourself properly." he looked up to face her and

she nodded. " There it's done. does your foot still achiing?" he worriedly asked. 

" No it's much better." she smiled at him and he smiled back.

He helped her to go too her room. She seated on the bed.

" Just rest, ok? I'll tell manager that you got injured so you can rest tomorrow ." he said to her.

" But, I think I can work tomorrow." she muttered.

" You can barely walked and you say that you can work. Just rest tomorrow." he said in a bit pissed tone.

" Ne." she nodded. " I'm going." he said cooly and turned around to go out.

" Wait." she muttered. He stopped but not turning to face her. " uhm, Thanks for everything." she said shyly.

A smile crept on his face. He just cooly waved his gun-like hand which mean you're welcome then he left.

Seohyun carefully lay down on her bed. She went under the blanket. She embraced her pillow tightly while staring at ceiling.

" Why is he so kind to me? His smiles are so irreplaceable but he's too cold this past few days." *since that accident happen*

" Please don't make my heart so confuse." she mumbled then she shot her eyes and went to the dreamland.

 

--------

 

Chanyeol went to the SM company to report to her father, Lee Sooman.

"Annyeonghasaeyo." he bowed to the president.

" I've heard that she's injured." he said we a low voice.

" Yes, that's true president. She slipped at the bar where she's working." he explained.

" I knew that it's not a good idea when I let her go. I should get her back soon." he said while tapping the pen on the table.

" Just continue to guard her so that when she's in trouble you can help her." he added.

" ne sajangnim." he answered. " One more thing Chanyeolssi." he said while pulling out some pictures inside an envelope.

It's pictures of him and Seohyun together, smiling at each other. " What is this president?" he asked.

" I know that you're only doing your job but I hope that you're not feeling something for her because I don't want her to be with someone

normal." he smirked. Chanyeol felt a little insulted at what he heard. " Don't worry sir, I am assuring you that I don't feel any kind of feeling towards her. " he said in a low deep tone.

" That's good. Actually his fiance will come here soon and I'm planning for their wedding." he said happily.

" Seohyun will come back here in no time." he grinned. He let Chanyeol go and went back to his work.

Chanyeol walked at the big street. He didn't know what to do.He's so confused.

When he heard that Seohyun will get married soon, it's like an arrow strucked his heart

but same as Seohyun he's also confused what he's real feeling. " I have to clear out my mind he muttered."

He arrived at the apartment. He went inside his room and changed into something casual.

He walked outside but Seohyun saw him and called him. " Chanyeolssi." he turned around.

" Oh Seohyunssi, are now okay?" he asked her. " Yeah, I'm now okay. Wait why are you here?" she curiously asked.

" Acually, I also took a day-off . Manager said that it's okay to close the shop since it's Sunday." he explained.

" Uh, Are you going somewhere?"she asked agaiin. 'Yeah, I'm going to visit my mom." he happily said.

" Can I come with you?"she shyly asked. He got surprised. He really did not expect it and

he did not want her to come because she's the reason why he's leaving

but he can't say no to her. " Sure, go change and I'll wait for you." he hesitatedly answered.

" Yeah!!" she shouted in excitement. She was excited when she heard the word mom. Chanyeol chuckled when she's went inside her apartment.

" Oh no, mom's gonna tease me hardly." he muttered when he remembered that Seohyun's gonna meet her mom.

" This going to be a long day." he sighed then look at the blue cleared sky.

 

 

--END OF POV--