BACK

SHINE ON ME

(NARRATO'R POV)

 

The competition was started and Seohyun's group were very loved by fans and not only that, they participated at the finals.

They're group were preparing for finals.

Seohyun, and the other members were on a practice room.

The PD entered. " Annyeonghasaeyo!!" they greeted and bowed.

" Hey! Since you're going to finals I have a surprise to you." the Pd said happily.

" Jinja?" Jenny beamed and they all anticipated. " What is it?" Jinguk asked.

They all looked at him. " What is it? Or should you say who is it?" The Pd crossed his arms and smiled cockily at them.

They all turned curious and looked at him curiously.

" Come in."  the Pd clapped his hands and an instant the famous kpop band CNBLUE entered the room.

They were all dumbfounded and their eyes wide open.

" Daebak!!" Jinguk clapped his hands happily. " Kyahh!!" Jenny squealed.

Seohyun's eyes widened as Yonghwa, his ex boyfriend, entered the room.

Suddenly, all the memories came back. Chanyeol looked at her worriedly.

" I'm glad you like my surprise." the PD said the two buddies nodded. 

CNBLUE introduced themselves. Yonghwa saw Seohyun. He was surprised but he didn't let it show.

" So I brought CNBLUE here to give you advised for the finals, so feel free to ask them questions. I'll leave. I still have a meeting."

the PD beamed and left the room. There's camera taping them,

So the groups, sat across each other. They started to giving advices to each other.

The members of the Cnblue was very friendly and kind.

" Yonghwa oppa can you give us some advice?" Jenny asked him. He smiled and nodded.

 He looked at Seohyun. " Well there's only one advice I can give you. Just sing your hearts out. Sing the song with your heart 

because it's the love that makes the songs beautiful. Your song reflects at your feelings. I'm sure you all know what I meant. "

Yonghwa explained and smiled to Seohyun. She froze, while Chanyeol just looking at them.

The whole chatting. The other people didn't noticed the awkward atmosphere between Chanyeol, Seohyun, and Yonghwa.

Chanyeol was just nodded and eyeing him while Jinguk and Jenny did all the talking.

Their chatting went smoothly. Cnblue left their practice room and Chanyeol and others went packing as well.

" Uhm, I'm going to the restroom." she said to Chanyeol and to the other while packing their instruments and they nodded.

Sephyun was in deep though because she didn't expect to see his ex boyfriend again. She remembered the instense gazed that

Yonghwa did to him. She shook her head.

She was about to enter the bathroom when someonle pulled her wrist.

She turned around and her eyes widened.

" Seohyunnie" Yonghwa smiled at him angelically.

" Oppa." she said nervously.

" How are you?" he asked but before she could answer he pulled her into a hug.

" I miss you so much." she tried to break out from the hug but as soon as she heard that words she softened.

He hugged her tightly.He wrapped his hands around her and her hair.

" You know that I felt really terrible leaving you that time,I;m sorry " he said softly.She couldn't answer because of her mix emotions.

" I love you, Seohyun and I'll always do." He pulled from their hug and slowly leaning to her...

 

 

 

---END OF POV---

 

 

SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE. I'M JUST SO BUSY THAT'S WHY.

IT'S WEIRD THAT IN KOREA THE SUMMER HAS STARTED WHILE HERE IN MY COUNTRY (PHILIPPINES) IT'S RAINING ALREADY.

KEKEKE... I WISH FOR SM TOWN IN MANILA...HAHAHA!!!

---AUTHOR XOXOXO----