SHOPPING :">

SHINE ON ME

(NARRATOR'S POV)

 

"Unnie!! Oppa!!" Jenny yelled while waving when she saw Chanyeol, and Seohyun.

" Sorry we're late." Seohyun apologized to Jenny and Jinguk.

" No problem, You're 5 minutes lates. That's no big deal." Jinguk said.

" Shall we go?" Jinguk gestured them to go. " Yeah!!" they all said in chorus.

They went to Hongdae to buy some clothes. " What clothes are we going to buy?" Chanyeol asked Jinguk who's walking beside him.

The two girls were walking ahead them. Their eyes were stock to all the things they're seeing. 

" I don't know. Seohyun was the one who suggested to buy clothes." Jinguk answered. 

" Unnie look at those clothes so pretty." Jenny beamed while they're standing outside the shop.

There were many people walking at Hongdae. They're shopping,hanging out and etc. " Girls do love shopping don't they?"

Jinguk elbowed Chanyeol. " Yeah." Chanyeol smiled while looking at the two girls who finally went inside the store.

" Hey guys, aren't you going in?" Seohyun asked the to guys who were just chatting outside. " Ah yeah!!" the two boys looked  at each other then they

walked inside the store as well. The store were filled of clothes with a rock styles. 

" Go look what do you want to buy." she gestured them to look for their clothes. 

" Why don't you pick clothes for us. You're the one who's the most stylish." Jinguk crossed his arms.

" Yeah unnie, You pick the clothes that would match us." Jenny nodded.

" Yeah they are right." Chanyeol smiled at her.

" Are you guys sure?" she hesitantly asked. They all nodded. " Yeah." she clapped her hands excitedly.

They were shocked at her reaction . " Come on let's begin." she beamed.

" This one, this one, and also this, oh this looks nice. Pick this also. " she got many clothes for them to try on.

Their reaction were priceless. They didn't know that Seohyun was this into clothes. Even Chanyeol who knew her true identity was also surprised.

" Are we going to try all of this?" Jinguk asked in disbelief. She nodded. " The owner might get angry." Chanyeol added.

" No, she wouldn't. The owner of this store is my friend." She assured them. " Unnie you're amazing." Jenny hugged her.

" Go try it now. We don't have enough time." Seohyun looked at her watch and instructed them to wear those clothes. " Okay." They chuckled at her

being bossy stylist girl. She also chuckled it's been a long time she last went shopping.  Also it's the first time again coming in Hongdae.

" Hey Seohyun!!, Is that you?" She turned around and she saw her owner friend. " Hi Yoona." she smiled and hugged her.

" I miss you so much. It's been a long time. How are you?" she asked. " I'm okay. My friends and I went here to shop some clothes ." she answered.

" Fell free to try all my clothes." Yoona said and they chuckled. " How about you? How are you?" Seohyun asked back.

" Well, I'm getting married." Yoona showed her hands with a ring around her ring finger. " Wow congratulations. Who's the lucky guy?" she asked.

" It's Seukki(Geun Suk)." she said excitedly. " Omo, mianhe Seohyun. I shouldn't." she apologized.

" No it's okay." she assured her. Visiting Hongdae brought back all the memories that happened in the past. She were started to reminisced

when Chanyeol went out from the fitting room. " Seohyunssi, How is it?" Chanyeol walked out froom the door.

Seohyun eyes widen. She was mesmerized by Chanyeol's appearance. " Uh, uh. It looks good on you." she looked away. She felt her cheeks 

blushed. " Wow, Seohyun who's this guy? Is he a model? He looks amazing." Yoona complimented him to Seohyun.

" No, he's my friend and bandmate." " Yoona this is Chanyeol and Chanyeol this Yoona the owner of this shop." she introduced them to each other.

" Annyeonghasaeyo." he greeted her. She smiled " Annyeong." * It looks lik she moved on. I'm happy for her." The three of them chatted to each other.

Finally, the other 2 people came out and they look amazing as well.

           

Seohyun introduced them to Yoona.

" I bet Seohyun was the one who picked out your outfits." Yoona eyed her. They all nodded. 

" Doesn't it look good ?" Jinguk asked. " No,it's perfect." she said. " You should have gone to a fashion school with me." Yoona elbowed her.

 " You know I love fashion but I love music more." she answered. " I know." she patted her back and smile at her. Yoona knew what happened to 

her in the past. How happy she was back then and suddenly became miserable because of music but music was the one who also helped her to move on.

" Okay Seohyun, I have a outfit here and this looks really good on you. Try it." Yoona pulled out the clothes. " Okay." she said and entered the fitting

room.

When she came out, All eyes were lock on hers. She looks dashing and twinkling." How is it?" she asked them.

" You're so pretty unnie." Jenny beamed.

" Thank you." she answered. " Yeah you're really pretty." Chanyeol complimented her. His eyes were lock on her. 

" Hey Chanyeol Seohyun might melt by your stares." Jinguk joked at him and they all laughed. " Thanks Chanyeolssi.' she  said blushingly.

" So are you done. Let's have coffee." Yoona said and they all nodded.

 

 

---END OF POV--

 

 

photos credit to the owners.. :))))