Ramen :")

SHINE ON ME

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fnn8743IHFQ

(SEOHYUN'S POV)

 

" Good morning." I waved my hand to Chanyeol. He waited for me at the front of the apartment building. Well I recovered 

from stalker thing. He's really nice and kind hearted. We're going to work together.

" Good morning Seohyunssi. " he waved and gave a happy smile. I smiled back to him.

We're walking down the street. it was a sunny day. 

" What a nice day isn't it." he suddenly said to me.

"Ne." I was looking for my phone insde my bag when a a fast motorcycle coming towards me.

Before I could get hit by the motorcycle. Chanyeol grabbed me and pulled me into his arms.

I was startled it happened so fast. I looked up to him with my eyes wide open.

I stared at him. "Are you okay?" he asked me in a serious worried tone.

" Ah yeah." I nodded. I looked down and I just realized how closed we were to each other. He's holding around my waist.

He gently released me. I fixed myself. " Thank you." I shyly said as I blushed slightly.

" No problem. " he looked away while slightly scratching his nose with one finger.

" Hurry up we're going to be late. " I cracked the awkwardness and starting walking ahead of him.

" Ah, yeah." he said and he followed me.

 

 

--END OF POV--

 

 

(NARRATOR'S POV)

 

Tiffany went to the airport to fetch Taeyon.

" Taeyon!!! I'm here. " Tiffany waved when she saw Taeyon coming out from the door.

Taeyon took off her sunglasses and waved back to Tiffany with a wide smile.

" I miss you so much Tiff. " Taeyon came towards and hugged her tightly.

" I miss you too so much girl." Tiffany hugged her back.

" Where's Seohyun?" Taeyon aksed when she noticed that Seohyun was not there.

" I can't contact her because of some bastard. " Tiffany sarcastically said to Taeyon.

" Oh well, we'll call her later or maybe we can visit her. " Taeyon suggested.

" You're right . You're one heck smart lady." Tiffany complimented her.

" Well, Thank you" she bowed like a princess and they both chuckled.

Both of them were walking out from the airport when Tiffany bumped to a guy.

She turned around to apologize but the guy stood stylishly and smirked at her.

"  Look who's here. " The guy took off his shades and it turned out to be Kai.

" Well it's you again. You annoying bastard." Tiffany crossed her arms and Taeyon was just stunned while looking on what's happening.

" Annoying bastard, huh? " he smirked. " Well miss, don't forget you owe me for stepping on my pride." he accused her.

" Pride your face.! " she rolled her eyes. She grabbed Taeyon's arm and dragged her away from Kai.

" Pride your face huh? " Kai smirked. " Let's see. " he smiled sheeply and wore his shades again.

" Who was that Tiff? " Taeyon asked as when they got into the car.

" The annoying bastard who destroyed my phone. I hate him. He's so so  cocky. I was so pissed. she exploded her anger.

" But he's handsome. " Taeyon smiled sheeply at her.

" Handsome? Yeah he looks like BOOM." she rolled her eyes at Taeyon.

" Well you coudn't tell maybe you might fall with him. " she teased Tiffany again.

" Yeah, if we see each other again ,I will make sure that he will fall to the ground with flat face." She smirked at her.

" Sounds Interesting. " Taeyon gave up.

" Let's eat first okay." she asked Taeyon.

" Ne. " she smiled at her.

 

 

 

---END OF POV--

 

 

( CHANYEOL'S POV)

 

My work is now easier for me because I already befriend with Seohyun.

She's a shy type person but a really kind hearted one.

We walked home together. We always walked together so that I can accompany her and to avoid pedos at night.

" Can I buy something first?" I asked her when walked at the front of a convenience store.

" Sure." she nodded to me.

" Wait for me, I'll make it quick." I ran inside the shop to buy some Ramen because you know how I can't cook

and these are the only food I can cook without destroying something. How lame of me. I also bought 2 ice creams for us.

I stepped out the shop and handed to her the vanilla ice cream.

" Wow Thank you." she drew a pretty smile on her face. We opened our ice crams and ate it while walking to our apartment.

" Hmm. It's so refreshing. This is the best. " she said happily while eating the vanilla ice cream.

I chuckled. " Oh so you like ice cream huh? ' I looked at her beside me.

" I love it. " she smiled cheerfully to me.

I was surprised it's the first time  she gave me a warm smile. I felt the my heart was beating rapidly.

" Oh what's that. " She looked at the bag plastic bag that I was holding.

" Ah this. " I handed it up. " This is my dinner because this the only food I can cook."

" That?" she asked in surprised.

" Yes, why?"I asked back.

" if you're always eating that, it's not good for you." she lectured me.

" Well it's for dinner only. I'm alright and I'm healthy." I smiled awkwardly at her.

" No." she stopped infront of me. 

" Since you saved my life twice and I misjudged you, I'll cook you dinner everynight. " she suggested.

" No it's okay. I'm alright with these. " I turned down her offer.

" No, you can't reject me. " she frowned at me. " Let's go." she winked at me and once again walked ahead of me.

" Oh, what can I do. " I mumbled and smiled at myself.

 

--END OF POV--