KNEW IT ALL ALONG

SHINE ON ME

(CHANYEOL'S POV)

 

" Uh, uh, I can explain." I stuttered upon seeing her expression. I should have told her earlier. I should have told her before I fell in love with her.

 

 

I don't know what am I going to do if she'll hate me. I know I can't stand. I can't describe her expression. I nodded to her. "Yes, I'm your bodyguard.

 

Your father hired me to protect and to watch over you. I'm sorry. I didn't tell you before. It's just that I'm not allowed to tell you and you might hate me

.

I'm afraid that you're going to hate me." I confessed to her. She stayed silent for a while.She sighed " You know that liars are the people I hate the most."

 

she said to me. Well, this is it I need to do my best to win her trust and heart again. " Ne, but Seohyun." I answered but she turned her back and walked

 

away from me. *Oh shoot!* I don't know what to do. I quickly follow her and called out for her but she continued to walk away to me. 

 

Thanks to my long legs I caught up with her and held her hand. I slung my other hand on her and wrapped it around her shoulders. While backhugging her

.

I whispered to her. " I'm sorry Seohyun, I don't want to lose you. Please don't be mad to me. I love you." I whispered softly. She did not respond.

 

She eleased herself from my hug and turned back to me. She had a serious expression on her face. She raised her hand. I think I deserved a slap from her.

 

I expected a slap from her but instead a paired of soft lips landed on my lips. My eyes widened.

She quickly pulled away and looked at me with mischievous look.Then she chuckled loudly. I look at her with an whatisgoingon expression. She just continued to chuckled her heart out.

" I guess I'm a good actress, am I?" she told me with a smile on her face. " What's happening?" I asked her with my jaw almost dropped to the ground.

 

She crossed her arms " That's you punishment for not telling me that you're my bodyguard." she answered in a Ms.Iknoweverything way.

 

" So you're not mad at me?" I asked her with a confuse look on my face. She nodded. " But why? Don't tell me You knew it all along."I asked her again.

 

She looked away. I can't believe that she knew it from the start. *Aish! that's what you get from having a smart girlfriend Park Chanyeol."

 

" When did you know?" I asked curiously. " I knew it from the start." she simply said. " How?" 

 

" I'm smart? hehe For a careless and clumsy Chanyeol it's not possible for me to find out. I know that you're not going to leave me. That's why I pretended that I did not know but thanks for appearing to my life." she held hand and squeezed it. I softened at her words. I pulled her closer to me.

 

" I'm always be grateful to be with you Seohyun." I said as I gently caressed her hair. 

 

" Can you stay with me when I go back to appa?" she asked me still hugging each other.

 

" Ofcourse, I'm going to watch over you and that fiance of yours." I smirked as I said the word fiance. I know that our love is forbidden but i will do my best to win her. I'm not going to give her up.

She punched my back lightly "Yah! as if I want him as my fiance." she murmured.

I pulled away and looked at her. " I know because I'm the only one that you want to be with." I bragged and flashed a big smile. She blushed.

 

" I think you are overconfident of yourself." she talked back. I chuckled. She looked so cute. " I'm not overconfident, I'm just telling the truth." I smiled.

 

I leaned to her slowly. She closed her eyes. When our lips were just centimeters away. I smirked and instead of kissing her lips. I kissed her forehead.

 

 She looked at me with a disappointed expression. I chuckled again. " That's my revenge for almost breaking my heart a while ago." I winked  and walked away.

 

I turned around and saw her just standing. I came back to her and held her hand pulling her. " Kaja, let's go home my Seohyunnie."

 

 

--END OF POV-

 

 

 

 

 

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY BIAS SANDARA PARK!!!

HAPPY KRUNGY DAY :D

YAY! ANOTHER UPDATE FOR ALL OF YOU <33

XOXOXO