VISIT

SHINE ON ME

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IsS-YXx23G0

 

(NARRATOR'S POV)

 

Seohyun got out from her apartment all dressed nicely. Chanyeol smiled upon seeing her. She looked very pretty.

" Are you ready?" Chanyeol asked to her. " Ne." she smiled back.

They took a bus. They seated next to each other. It was an awkward silence came to them. They became 

* I shouldn't have come with him.* " Chanyeolssi is it really okay to come with you?" she asked in shyly way.

He noticed that he gave her uneasiness. He can't let her worry so he assured her that it's really okay.

" Yes, It's really fine and I'm sure eomma will be happy she sees you." he smiled at her. She was convinced and glanced at the window beside

her. The bus was slowly getting full and the other passengers end up standing. When a grandmother entered the bus, she can't seat due

to all the other passengers were standing. Chanyeol saw her and quickly stood up. He gestured the grandmother to seat at his place.

" Haramoni, you can seat here." he helped her to seat. Seohyun was amazed in his kind action and she smiled while looking at him and

to the grandmother. " Oh!" the haramoni smiled in relief. " Thank you son, You're a good boy." she complimented him as he bowed to show

his gratitude. " No, it's okay haramoni. I'm stronger than you. I can stand here for the whole ride." he said jokingly while he showed his warm smile.

" Aigoo, what an handsome boy." he chuckled a little. The grandmother also noticed the beautiful girl beside her that also smiling happily.

" Wow, you're so pretty." she said in awe. " Hey, son you got a beautiful girlfriend." she patted his arms. " Aniyo." they both said at hte same time.

" Haramoni she's not my girlfriend, She's just a friend." he denied. Seohyun on the other hand felt something that she's

hurted when she heard those words

but she just ignore it. " Yah haramoni he's not my boyfriend. He's not my type." she added teasingly and stuck out her tongue secretly  to him.

The grandmother chuckled at their cuteness " Couple nowadays are so lovely." she beamed to them. She just looked at each other and chuckled

with her. The awkward silence were gone thanks to the grandmother. When they got to their location they bid goodbye to the grandmother,

they bid goodbye and bowed to her. It was fun having to tallk with elder people especially for Seohyun. She's easily get attached with them.

------

 

They were almost reached his house when she asked him. " What's your mother like?". She wondered what is his mom like.

Chanyeol softened at her question cause he knew that she already lost her mother. " Well if you gonna ask me about that. There's a lot of words 

to describe her." he smiled while thinking. He put his hand behind his head while walking down the street. Seohyun was also walking holding

on the strap her bag. " My mother is very kind and loveable. She barely nags at me but when she's mad she's really scary." 

" She was the only one who raised me since my dad left us when I still a baby. She worked hard for me and love me so much. So I want 

to return all the love and care to her, that's why I'm working hard. " he softenly said. Seohyun got touched at his words.

"You must really love your mother. She's lucky enough to have you as his son." she softenly complimented. " Thank you." he warmly smiled at her.

 

Soon they reached his mother's house.It's an old fashioned korean house.It's not that big but it's enough to live 4 people there.

Chanyeol knocked at the door. " Eomma, Eomma, I'm here" he shouted. After a while the door opened. " Chanyeol,my son you're here."

his eomma said happily. He bent down a litlle then she hugged her mother. " I miss you eomma" he softenly said. " I miss you too, my son"

she said while patting his back. " Omo my son looks more handsome." she pulled away from their hug and caressed his cheeks.

He chuckled. Then her mother noticed the beautiful lady that watching the with sparkling eyes. " Omo who is this beautiful lady?" she asked

in amusement. She greeted respectfully " Annyeong aunty I'm Seohyun. Your son's FRIEND. " she emphasized that word merely.

Chanyeol chuckled at her. " Oh son, you didn't tell me that you have a beautiful girlfriend. " she held her hands and greeted her.

" Hello, Seohyunssi. I'm her mother. Nice to meet you . You are so pretty" she said while looking at her beautiful face.

" Thanks aunty, " she smiled. They hugged at each other. " Don't call me aunty, just call me eomma." she happily said. Seohyun got touched

and she felt happiness. It's the first time she felt a mother's hug. " Eomma don't do this." Chanyeol blurted. " No it's okay. I'll call her eomma."

Seohyun said as she pulled away from the hug. " Well let's go inside." he said to the two ladies who were became close in an instant.

" Have you eaten already?" his mother asked as they got inside the house. " Not yet eomma, I'm so hungry." Chanyeol said as he sat up

and touching his stomach while acting like a hungry child. " Don't act like that in front of a pretty lady. It's shameful" she lectured his son.

Seohyun chuckled at their moment. " Okay I'll cook you guys some kimchigae since I made kimchi last time." she said happily.

" Eomma can I help you?" Seohyun asked her. She felt happy calling her eomma. " Omo, I already have a daughter. I'd love to." she said 

then she grabbed her hand and they went to the kitchen. 

Chanyeol leaned his half body on the table. " Girl's are so complicated." he sighed but then a smile crept on his face. 

It's the first time he saw her smile that often. She's a good daugter eventhough her mom was gone. He then thought Sooman raised her 

a kind hearted and smart person not to mention that she's beautiful.Then he suddenly remebered what Sooman told him. He got really upset

and he let out an another sigh.

 

 

------

" The food is ready." her mother shouted. She placed the pot on the table. Seohyun followed her bringing the bowls and chopsticks.

Chanyeol stood up to help her. She insisted that she can do it be herself but he was fast and already got the things. 

His mother was watching them happily. As all of them seated and eating his mother suddenly asked. " Are you sure the you are not a couple."

" No we're not" they both choked and waved their hands, " You kids are so cute." she said while passing them water so that they stop coughing.

" Eomma!!!" Chanyeol blushed due to embarrassment. " Son why are you blushing." she said as she saw his ears reddened.

She chuckled. " Okay let's just eat." she said as they began eating. "Mmmmm eomma this is really tasty. Daebak" he quickly said as he 

continue eating the food. " Really son, well as I said Seohyun will be a good wife." she smiled happily while looking at Seohyun.

Seohyun blushed. " No eomma it's because you thought how to make it more tasty." she humbly said. Chanyeol smile. " Well eomma I agree

with you, she cooks the best better than you," he teased . Seohyun elbowed her . Her mother grumply said. " You can't eat here again.

I'll never let you unless you're going to bring her again. " she really likes Seohyun.. They both looked at each other. He smiled and she smiled back.

" Don't worry eomma. I'll visit you again." she said happily. They chatted for a long time until the dawn came. 

 

" Eomma we have to go. We still have work tomorrow." he said . She nodded. She hugged both of them. " You take care of yourselves araseo?"

she said to them. " Yes eomma." they both said at the same time. They both chuckled shyly. Seohyun was very comfortable at his mother's company.

"We'll get going eomma. you should take care of yourself" Seohyun softly said to her. She nodded and hugged her again. She's touched

at how lovely Chanyeol mother is. The bid each other goodbye.

 

They took a bus again. It was a long very tring day for both of them. Seohyun was seated again beside the window. She was in a good 

mood. She stared the scenery. She reminisced all the good things happened to her. She really love Chanyeol's mother. 

" Chanyeolssi, thanks....." she turned her head to look at hiim. She saw him sleeping while nodding because he didn't have anything to lean on.

She smiled.  She held Chanyeol's head and carefully leaned it on her shoulder.  His expression became more comfortable by the time he leaned on 

her shoulder. She smiled . She noticed that he's very good looking. He has beautiful eyes, he also has tall nose

and he sleeps like a child. She didn't notice that she's been staring at her for sometime.

She felt her heart pounded. She turned her head and looked at the window again. She just stared the window the whole ride while

he's sleeping on her shoulders.

 

 

--END OF POV--

 

 

 

HEY READERS!! THANKS FOR HANGING IN ^____^....

WELL THIS IS QUITE A LONG CHAPTER SO I HOPE YOU ENJOY IT .

.LOVE YA' ALL :)

---AUTHOR XOXOXO---