O_O

SHINE ON ME

(NARRATOR'S POV)

Chnayeol pulled him away from the door but unfortunately he lost his balance and they fell on the floor together.

" Wahhhh" Seohyun screamed. She ended up on the top of Chanyeol.

It was a bad fall. " Ugh." Chanyeol shrieked in pain but Seohyun was protected by him. Seohyun who's head was in his side used her both palms to got 

up and turned her head to look at Chanyeol but her  eyes grew wide open.

Chanyeol's eyes were close but his eyes widen when he felt a soft thing touched his lips.

 

@outside the APARTMENT.

" What is that?" Taeyon asked in a worried tone.

" Hmm, I don't know. Something is happening inside. " Tiffany said.

They rang the bell again but no one was answering or opening the door.

" Seohyun!!" Taeyon knocked on the door. " We should do something." Tiffany said. She tried to open the door and luckily it was unlocked.

Tiffany opened the door and as soon the door oponed. Their eyes widen in shock.

" Omo!!" They both gasped. It was a two people on the floor who was kissing and both of the froze from their position.

As Seohyun heard the gasping she snapped back from her senses and quickly stood up. She merely lost her balance but Tiffany 

and Taeyon came to her and assisted her.

" Seohyun, are you okay? "Taeyon asked.

"Yeah, I am. " she responded but she's blushing. As for Chanyeol, he stood up as well and he's still in shocked and his face was red as tomato.

" ah,uhm, sorry." he apologized then bowed to the girls. "I think I have to go. " he said shyly and left.

" Yah, Seohyun! What was that?" Tiffany elbowed her. " It was just an accident." she answered.

' An accident? Well missy you have to explain everything besides Taeyon is here." Tiffany rolled her eyes while grinning.

" Taeyon I miss you so much." Seohyun faced her and hugged her. " Me too." She hugged her back as she smiled.

" Group hugged" Tiffany beamed and the three of them chuckled.

The three girls went to the living room. Seohyun prepared the cake that the two girls brought and served the also drinks.

" How are you Seohyun? " Taeyon asked as she took a sip of tea.

" I'm fine. I'm doing good. " she answered.

" Yea, I also think so." Tiffany smirked. " She even got a boyfriend, I feel like running away too. "she grinned to Seohyun.

" Aniya!!, It was just an accident." she slapped  Tiffany's shoulder. " And please stop smirking, where did you learn that missy?" she asked in disbelief.

" Well, Seohyun she learned it from his Mr. Destiny, " Taeyon tried to tease Tiffany. " No way, I'm always like this and please don't

bring up that topic. When I remembered it, my blood boils up." she rolled her eyes. Seohyun and Taeyon chuckled and gave a high five

to each other. " You're the best." Seohyun complimented her. " It's my pleasure but tell us who was that guy?" Taeyon leaned on the table

with her arms crossed. " Yeah, tell us ..palli." Tiffany grew in excitment.

" He's just a friend. He's working at the restaurant and the bar and he's living also in this apartment building. " she told as she took a bite of the cake.

" Wow, how romantic. You're always with him. He's actually handsome and I bet he likes you. " Tiffany said happily and Taeyon nodded.

" No, he's not." she denied. " If his not, he shouldn't be blushing like a tomato when you acciedentallly kissed " Tiffany grinned.

" It's an accident, who wouldn't get embarrass when he/she kissed someone in an awkward situation." Seohyun defended herself and Chanyeol.

" You like him, don't you? It's been a while since you have introduced a guy friend." Tiffany . 

" Yeah and also. He seems so cute and adorable not to mention he's handsome,tall, and has a manly voice." Taeyon complimented.

" You got it girl. You re the smartest!! " Tiffany gave thumbs up. Then they both chuckled.

" Whatever, Taeyon how's yor trip in the US? " Seohyun asked curiously. 

----

 

@Chanyeol's apartment:

He lied down on his bed . His one hand was under his head and he's staring at the ceiling.

He remembered what happened to him and Seohyun,

" Aish, Chanyeol,You Pabo!!. How can you be clumsy at times." he slammed himself with his pillow.

" Is she mad at me? I hope she's not. " he said in a worry tone still looking up to the ceiling

" What will I do if that were bad people? How will I able to protect her?he asked himself.

" I'll always protect you Seohyunssi." his words softened and a small smile drew on his face.

He slowly closed his eyes and went on to his sleep.

 

 

--END OF POV--

 

 

 

I JUST WANNA SAY SORRY FOR I DIDN'T UPDATE YESTERDAY BECAUSE I'M PREPARING FOR SCHOOL AND UNLIKE BEFORE,

I WOULDN'T BE ABLE TO UPDATE THIS EVERYDAY BUT I WILL TRY HARD TO UPDATE IT. I WILL ALWAYS FIND TIME. SO PLEASE HANG IN 

THERE AND THANKS FOR READING IT. LOVE U ALL <3

--AUTHOR XOXOXO--