NEW JOB= FAREWELL

SHINE ON ME

(NARRATOR'S POV)

 

Chanyeol went to the office to meet the chief.

" Annyeonghasaeyo Chief Song" he bowed to the chief.

" Chanyeol. It's been a long time. " he stood up from his seat.

" What do you need to tell me sir?" he asked politely.

" I'm giving you a new mission?" he said seriously.

" Huh? Me? Why me? I don't want." he trolled down to his boss.

" Aish, this punk. I thought you'd changed but I guess you're still the same old Chanyeol." he threw a pen to Chanyeol

but his reflexes were fast enough to avoid the flying object.

" I don't want to do it. I'm happy in babysitting a princess." he pouted at his boss.

" You're the only one suited for the job and you're taking care that kid for a couple years already. I'm sure Baekhyun can handle her."

he shouted at the guy.

" Here is the mission. You're going to take care the daughter of the CEO of SM entertainment." he passed a folder to Chanyeol.

He flipped the page and saw the girl that she bumped a few weeks ago. His eyes widened at what he saw.

" She is Lee Seohyun. You're going to taking her secretly because she ran away from home." chief Song said as he sat at his chair.

" She ran away??" he asked confusely.

" Yes, I know you can do it because of your looks and movements ; I'm sure you won't be discovered by that girl." he looked up to the boy.

" What do you mean chief? " he got more confused.

" Aish, why are you so curious just read all the details. Stop asking me. I already called Byun Baekhyun about your new mission.

You will start tomorrow. Go to the address their to know the other details. he said in a pissed tone.

He bowed and left. He went to the SM building to meet the president. He went inside the office and met the president.

" Annyeonghasaeyo sajangmin. " he greeted politely with his low voice. The president who were looking at his glass window

turned her seat to face the guy.

" Ah, so are you the best bodyguard they'd been telling me? " he said seriously.

" Huh?" he hesitated. " well I guessed hehe.. " he said while he scratched his head lightly.

"  Well I'm not convinced at all. I'll try you for a whole month. I'll let you take care of my daughter but be sure 

you will not be discovered by her. She's pretty smart." he said in a serious tone.

Actually, Chanyeol didn't get it all. Why he's going to take care a lady who run away from home and why the girl run away. He also

thought that the president was pretty scary. 

" Sir, I will do my best to protect your daughter." Chanyeol said with an overflowing confidence to the president.

He didn't really want to do it but the girl was giving him mysteries.He's very curious of Seohyun.

" Good." the president showed a little smiled and he shook Chanyeol's hand.

" I'll count on you.' SM said.

"Ne." he answered with a confident eyes.

He bowed and left.

 

He went to a toy shop because he knew Lauren will be very sad once he left her.

They're like siblings. Both of them and Baekhyun treat each other like brothers and sisters.

He bought a large teddy bear for Lauren.

He arrived 'at Lauren's house. Lauren came running to her.

"Oppa" she came and hugged him tightly by the neck. He carried the little girl. Baekhyun also came.

Baekhyun looked at him and he nodded.

" How's our little Lauren?" he asked while the little girl was in his arms.

" Baekhyun oppa and I went the aquarium. There are a lot of fishes there and there's a big fish." she showed how 

the fish is big using her hands. Chanyeol chuckled at her cuteness. He pinched the little girls cheeks.

Baekhyun on the other hand was just staring at them and gave a smile once at a time.

"Oppa, next time you will come with us." the little girl said to Chanyeol.

He felt a struck in his heart when he heard the word next time. She hugged the girl and put her down.

He showed the bear to Lauren and the girl's face brightened up.

" Lauren oppa will be going to somewhere so here is Yeolie. He and Baekhyun will take care of you for the

meantime." he bent down to her level and said it in the way she could understand properly.

" Where are you going? When are you going to come back?" she asked innocently as she hugged Yeolie.

" Uhm, It's far away from here but I'll promise to visit and play with you." he said to the little girl.

Lauren felt that Chanyeol might not come back sooner than she expected. She's pretty smart for her age and

she can understand many things that normal kid couldn't understand. She cried and he hugged his oppa again.

The atmosphere became lonelier; it's the first they will be apart from each other.

" I'm still your oppa nothing's gonna changed. " he said as he patted the child's back trying to comfort her.

She pulled out from the hug and wiped her tears using her hands. " Oppa, Baekhyun oppa and I will always be here for you."

she said as she went to Baekhyun to pull him closer to Chanyeol.

" Just call me if you need anything. " Baekhyun said to him.

" Yes, I will. "he smiled to Baekhyun and they gave each other a manly hug .

" Oppa before you go, you eat dinner with us arachi?" she asked cutely.

" Sure." he gave the little girl a wide smile and the three of them had their last bonding moments.

 

 

 

--END OF POV-

============================================================

SORRY I WAS KINDA LOST AT THE 1ST PART OF THE CHAPTER. I WAS JUST LAZY EXPLAINING EVERYTHING TO CHANYEOL..HAHA

MIANHE.. :)) PLEASE CONTINUE TO READ AND COMMENT TO MY STORY.

I HOPE YOU WILL HAVE FUN READING IT ;).. please anticipate for the next chap..FINALLY, THEY'LL MEET AGAIN...!!KKYAHH...I'M NERVOUS ..HOW I'M GOING 

TO DO THAT PART -,-....

--AUTHOR--XOXOXO