COME BACK

SHINE ON ME

(NARRATOR'S POV)

 

"Appa." Seohyun said as she saw the man standing on her door steps.

" Seohyun-ah." her father said softly. He can't help himself. He missed her daughter so much.

Seohyun also missed her dad so much. She did not think twice and immediately hug him.

" I miss you appa." she said while hugging him. " Me too, I miss you my daughter." his father said as he patted her back.

Well this is their relationship all before they become that rich. Although he's father is really strict. He just want her to have the best.

Seohyun prepared the dinner for the both of them. they were sitting at the small dining of her apartment while there were two bodyguards

that were guarding them outside. As they began to eat his father can't help to be impressed by her cooking skills. * Your cooking is just like you mother*

he softened as he was eating. " How's the taste appa?" she asked and she snapped out from his thinking. He smiled " It's very good."

" Eat well appa! " she chimed as she began eating. It's the first time again the they are eating together. They felt that it's just like the old times.

" So appa, I know you came here because you want me back, Am I right?" He's appa nodded " Seohyun just come home with me and go back to your old life."

he explained to her. " But appa, I'm contented with my life for now.  Appa my life here is very simple and I'm happy. Can't you just support me?" she asked his father in a pleading way.

" I'm sick. " he confessed in a serious tone. Her spoon fall from her hand and her eyes widened. " It can't be." she said in a nervous tone.

" That's the truth my daughter. I have my tumor inside my chest and the cancer have been developed inside my body. The chances of my recovery is only 20%/"

he said in a sad tone. Her tears rolls down her cheeks. She felt that she is a worthless and bad daughter. " I want to spend the rest of my days with you." he spoke with teary eyes.

Her heart sank as she heard her father. Despite their conflict with each other, they are still a family. " Appa, I'm sorry." she apologized as she sobbed.

" It's okay Seohyun-ah. Just come back home." he reached out for her hand. she nodded and held it tightly. After they ate dinner. She walked her father

outside. " Goodnight appa, Be sure to drink all of your medicines and have a good sleep, ara?" She ordered her father. Mr. Lee chuckled and nodded.

"Araseo, but when are you coming back?" he asked in a serious tone. " Soon." she assured her. He smiled but he gave a serious expression.

" One more thing." he snapped out. " What is that?" she asked. " Don't go out with Park Chanyeol. Your not suited for each other." She gasped at her father. " What are you talking about appa?" she asked in confusion. She did not know how did his father know about Chanyeol but she's suspecting that her father might be watching her over while she's away. " I don't understand you appa." she answered. 

 " He's your bodyguard." he confessed. " I know that you two have something with each other. I also want you to know that you're fiance is already back in Korea and soon you will meet him. I'll get going. " his guard opened the car's door and he went inside. 

They started the engine and soon the cars that were parked infront of the apartment building were gone. 

She was left dumbfounded. She can't believe how can his father control her that easily. She thought that his father tricked him but that's the only thing she can do for him but that fiance of her is a problem. The fact that she's already in love with someone else. But-------------

 

 

 

" Seohyun" a deep-low voice called out to her. She turned around and saw a tall figure. He was looking at her with his pleading eyes.

Her expression changed she smirked " So, you're my bodyguard huh?" she asked in a sarcastic way.

 

--END OF POV--

 

 

 

 

 

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

HEY!! EVERYONE!!! HOW ARE YOU ALL?? THANKS FOR SUPPORTING MY FIC.! I'M GLAD THAT YOU ARE APPRECIATING IT. :">

I'LL CONTINUE TO WORK HARD FOR YOU YEOROBUN!! <3

HAPPY PEPERO DAY :***

XOXOXOXO