CONTEST

SHINE ON ME

(NARRATOR'S POV)

 

"What?" they all asked in unision.

" Sorry unnies and hyung. I'm quitting the group . I should study first because I want to graduate." Minwoo apologized to the band.

" What are we going to do? How can we join the contest?!!" Jenny threw a tantrum to them.

" Jenny, calm down. it's not going to help." Seohyun patted her back.

" It's okay. We'll respect to your decision. Good luck to you." Jinguk patted his shoulders.

" Thank you hyung. I will support your/our band." he cheerfully said.

" So how can we join the contest if we don't have a drummer?" Jenny asked.

" Chanyeol is here." the manager said. They all turned to look at her. Chanyeol was standing beside her.

" He said that he's willing to help you for the contest." manager crossed her shoulder on her chest.

" Manager is it okay? I mean he's working and..." Seohyun asked worriedly.

" It's okay, I'm still working. After all manager actually asked me to do it and she'll pay me." Chanyeol admitted.

Manger eyed him. He just smiled back.

" You are the best manager ." Jenny hugged her tightly. " Yeah noona!!" Jinguk gave him a thumbs up.

" You have to make sure that you're gonna win or else I'm going to disband you." she threatened them with a glare .

" We are sure that we're gonna win." Jenny said confidently.

" What are we you waiting for?" manager eyed them. They look at her curiously.

" Practice!!!" she shouted. They laughed and ran towards the stage.

" Chnayeol." Seohyun called out."hmm"he murmured while looking at her . She went to him.

She offered her hand " Welcome to the band." she said with a geniune smile.

"Thank you." he smiled back happily.

 

----------

" Ms. Tiffany, thank God you're here." the coordinator said.

" I'm so sorry My other schedule delayed that's why I'm late." she apologized and bowed.

" It's okay. Sorry but miss we don't have time now. Please pamper her now." she said quickly to the stylist..

Tiffany changed into the a beautiful clothes. She's the model of a high fashion magazine.

The stylist worked quickly and perfectly and in just a mattar of minutes. They made her more beautiful.

" Wow! Ms.Tiffany, You look amazing." coordi said as she saw ready for the shoot. " Thanks" she smiled happily.

" Director, Ms. Tiffany is ready to shoot." they went to the director.

" Sorry director for being late." she apologized humbly.

" No it's okay. You look fabolous." he complimented.

" Thank you."she bowed. " Ah Tiffany, you're going to work with a  male model. He just came back from Australia." he said.

" Who is he?" she asked curiously. " Where's Kai?" the director asked. Kai approached them.

They met again. Her eyes widen in disbelief. " This is Kim Jongin but his stage name is Kai. He's a very handsome model." director introduced him.

" Hey I'm Kai" he smirked and introduced himself in a cocky way. She glared at him. "I'm Tiffany. A well know model and actress" she boasted.

" Really, I never heard you before." he smirked at her and she glared again with a more intense look. *If looks coild kill.* she thought.

" Ah Kai this is Tiffany she's a wonderful and gorgeous model. " Director said without noticing the intense moment between.

" Oh, it's nice working with you." he offered his hand cockily. " Me too." she shook his hand with a fake smile. She squeezed it thighter,

He felt it but he didn't get hurt because his hands were way more stronger than hers. " Okay should we start the shoot?"

The director asked happily. They snapped to their senses. They nodded. The director left them. * You're dead.* she glare at him.

* No, you're dead* he glared back and smirked at her. They was like talking with their minds. Then the shoot was started.

 

------END OF POV----

 

 

 

OMO...DEAR READERS I'M SO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING SOO LONG.. I'VE BEEN ADDICTED IN READING OTHER FFS...

HOPE YOU UNDERSTAND.. I LOVE YOU ALL. <3

-- AUTHOR XOXOXO----