FRIENDS

SHINE ON ME

(NARRATOR'S POV)

"What?" Seohyun shouted in shock.

" Yes, why? " Chanyeol asked innocently.

"You're a stalker, aren't you?" she accused him.

" Huh? no way.." he said in a disbelief.

" You are such a stalker. Don't you dare do anything to me or else I will sue you. " she said nervously then fled away.

The guy ruffled his hair. "I guess I scared her. Chanyeol you pabo. ". he said while smiling stupidly.

----------

 

Seohyun ignored Chanyeol a lot . He's really freaky she thought. Chanyeol tried to talk to her but she did not respond.

Chanyeol was sad about it. He didn't like it to be that way. He really wanted to tell the truth but he can't.

Manager came back from his vacation and he's stucked between you two. He felt really awkward about it.

All of you were working silently at the shop.  

"Manager ,I need to go somewhere. I'm going now.' Seohyun said to the him.

Chanyeol looked at her as she went inside the room inside the store.

"Hey, Chanyeol. What's up between you two?"manager patted his shoulder.

He snapped back to his senses. " Ah, uh nothing boss." he answered and continued to wipe the untensils.

" I'm going." Seohyun came out and bowed to the manager then she left.

It's been a week and she still thought him as a stalker. Well he's a stalker but it's his job. He needed to get out rapidly and followed her.

He's wiping the untensils rapidly as he thought how can he get out from the shop.

" Chanyeol." the manager shouted.

" Yes? boss?" he asked but he did not stop from what he's doing.

" You need to follow Seohyun. " he said as came otu from the room.

Chanyeol stopped. " Boss what did you said? " he asked in surprised.

" You need to fololw her because she left her phone, and you can go no since there's no customers here." he smiled to the boy.

Chanyeol was trying to figure out what that's smile for but he fled quickly to catch up with you. 

He saw you you're walking to the side streets. He shouted her name " Seohyun!, Seohyun!." but she kept walking and ignored him.

He ran to Seohyun and keep shouting her name.  When she almost reached her, the girl finally heard that someone's calling her.

She turned back and saw him bumped to mascular man. He was just focused in catching up to you, He fell on the ground.

He quietly shrieked in pain. " You should look where are you going" the mascular smirks and left him miserably. 

As he tried to stand up, a hand offered to him. He looked up and saw it's Seohyun. She offered her hands without looking at Chanyeol.

" Thank you." he gave a grateful smile. She glared at him. 

" Stop following me you stalker."she said in a pissed tone. He knew that someone heard her. He was disappointed.

He lowered down his head and sighed. " I'm not following you on purpose." he said coldly and he handed the phone to Seohyun.

She was surprised at the same time she felt guilty. " I'm going now.' he said sadly and turned to his back and leave.

She suddenly felt that she's being rude with all the ignoring thing .  He looked at to the man who ran far just to hand her cellphone.

" Aish Seohyun stop being so mean." she hit her head and ran to follow Chanyeol. 

she caught up and she's walking behind him. He seemed so down that he did not sense that she's walking in his back.

She pulled out a part of his clothes on the back. He was taken aback. " I'm sorry." she mumbled at his back.

Chanyeol turned around and saw Seohyun was standing at his back.

" I'm sorry. I was being mean." she apologized to the guy. He was quite amused but he became happy.

" No, it's okay. Sorry for all the coincidence. If it's really bothering you ,

I can resign from the resturant and bar.' he said as he scratching at the back of his neck. He thought that he'll just follow you secretly.

" No, I don't intent you to suffer." she disagreed.

" How about we start fresh?" Chanyeol asked.

" Huh?" Seohyun asked blankly.

" I'm Park Chanyeol, 24 years old, curently working in a small restaurant and a bar at night. he offered his hand to the girl.

" Ah ne, I'm Lee Seohyun, 23 years old, working a part time cook and a vocalist in a band at night." she said as she took it and they shook it.

 " Let's be friends, araseo?" Chanyeol winked to Seohyun as he gave a thumbs up.to her. Seohyun slightly blushed. She looked down and she slowly

nodded.

 

--END OF POV---

 

 

I'M SO SORRY BUT I WAS ADDICTED IN READING  FANFICS SO TECHNICALLY. I AM ENTERTAINED BY OTHER FICS...

SORRY IF THIS WILL bored you out BUT PLAESE STAY PATIENT.. :)) ARASEO??HIHI...

=====AUTHOR XOXOXO===