AWKWARD -,-

SHINE ON ME

(SEOHYUN'S POV)

The sunrays that surpassed my window woke me up from my deep sleep.

I slowly sat up and rubbed my eyes. I brushed up my hair and check on my clock.

" Gosh, I'm late. " I put back my clock and I rushed to wash myself.

After that, I went to my closet and wear something simple but stylish at the same time.

I fixed my hair, got my bag and quickly went out.

When I was walking, I remembered Chanyeol. I guessed he's already there at the restaurant  but something went inside my head again.

I blushed lightly when I remembered what happened last night. Well it's Taeyon and Tiffany's fault why I'm late today.

 

I arrived at the restaurant and surprisingly manager Kang was the only person who's working.

" Annyeonghasaeyo!! Sorry I'm late." I apologized to him.

"It's okay, there customers were not that many this time but where's Chanyeol. " manager asked me.

" Why are you asking me that manager?" I asked him in amazement. He doesn't know that we're living in the same apartment building.

" Well,you're always come here with each other. i thought both of you are already close to each other. " Mnagaer grinned on me.

" No, we don't have that kind of relationship." I denied. " Annyeonghasaeyo!!!! Sorry I'm late" Chanyeol barged in the glass door. 

" Chanyeol-ah!!, why are you late?" manager came to him and hit him on his head.

" Ouch!!" he yelled. " Boss, I'm sorry. I overslept." he apologized sincerely.

" Ha?" manager shouted at him playfully. Well, I know that he's only making fun of him.

" BOss I'm so sorry. Don't fire me. " he pleaded.

" Okay but promise me if you gonna be late again, you should come here with Seohyun.. Both of you are late today, that's your punishment. he said 

My eyes widen and I looked at him. I quickly blushed and I know the reason why I'm acting this way.

I snabbed my boss because he's a joker.

" Hehe sorry, I guess it didn't work. " manager elbowed Chanyeol. 

====

We began to work. This day there were many customers came. The orders were flowing.

" Hey Seohyun!! Help Chanyeol wash the dishes. We need to hurry up there's still many orders to come." she ordered me.

" Yes manager!!" i shouted back. I cleaned the table and got the dirty dishes.

I walked inside the kitchen. I saw Chanyeol was washing loads of bowls and utensils.

" I'll help you." I said calmly to him. I wore gloves and started washing the dishes.

.The atmosphere was very awkward and It was very uneasy. Chanyeol stayed silent and continued wash the dishes.

I took a glimpse of him. He's so concentrated that he's not talking to me. I'm not used to it. If that didn't happen, it would be better.

Now that I'm thinking. I wonder why did he do that., as if I'm in danger. I kinda zoned out and as I was picked the bowl it slipped my hand and

it fell on the floor. " CRACK!!!" I snapped out and i saw the broken bowl on the floor. 

" Aish!" I hissed. I bent down my knees and was about picked it up but someone held my hand. I looked up to see who is that.

I saw Chanyeol. " I'm going to clean it. You contiinue to wash the dishes." he said in a manly voice.

I just nodded and stood up. I was kind of shock. He let go of my hand gently and  I went back to the sink and started washing again.

I felt that my cheeks burning. Why is he acting this way today. Very silent yet very gentleman and it's giving me shivers to my body.

I'm not used with the serious Chanyeol, I prefered the outspoken side of him because this Chanyeol makes my heart uncomfortable.

 

 

 

--END OF POV--