Life

SHINE ON ME

(SEOHYUN'S POV)

 

It's already been 6 months since I left home. Life without the support of appa is indeed hard but I'm very happy.

I'm working in a small resturant in the morning then I'm practicing at night.

Tonight is going to be the debut of our group that's why I'm very energized.

Surprisingly in the whole 6 months that I have been away from home appa didn't bother me even once.

I miss the old life that I have but I'm loving the kind of life that I have now.

 

" Seohyun can you help me with this. " manager Kang called me.

" Ne, I'm coming. " I finished cleaning the tables and went to him.

I am his assistant chef and waitress. Well I am an all around worker but my manager is very nice to me.

" Seohyun there's a guest that coming here later so please prepare all the foods. I need to go immediately because my wife is on labor right now" he said excitedly.

" Got it manager. Leave everything to me. I can handle this and congratulations to your new child. " I greeted him

" Thank you Seohyun. I know I can always count on you. " he removed his apron, got his bag, and quickly ran outside.

 

I already prepared the food that he asked me to cook. 

* kimchi kimchi * I heard the store's ring tone. I immediately looked outside and I saw a group of haramonis were coming inside.

" Annyeonghasaeyo *bow* Welcome haramonis . Please be seated. " I greeted them and escorted the to their seats.

" Ah Seohyun-na you're looking very pretty today. Where is your boss? " a haramoni asked me.

" Kamsamida haramoni *smile*. Manager went to the hospital because he's going to have a new baby. " I told them the goodnews.

" Is that so. You're boss must be very happy. " the haramonis said to me.

" I also think so. by the way, haramonis did you ordered the food that manager asked me to cook?" I asked them.

" Ne. I asked him for you to cook it because you're a better chef than him. " she praised me.

I chuckled, " Ok haramoni, I will go get it. Please wait. " I left them and went to the kitchen and got their orders.

" Haramonis these are your kimchi chigae, and daeji bulgogi. " i served their food happily.

  *kimchi chigae*    *daeji bulgogi*

All the grandmas were clapping at their excitement. They are regular customers  in this resturant even before I got here.

I really appreciate and overwhelmed when people say that the food I made is delicious.

" Oh Seohyun-na you're the best. " a haramoni said and they gave me a thumbs up.

I hugged them all and thanked them.

 

 

After the customers left. I cleaned the whole resturant and closed it. 

I went home to get changed. I have a gig at a bar. I can only express my music tru rock music. I really love rock music. You can express anything through it.

I wore a bit stylish than I ever did in this past 6 months.

" Aish, I'm late. " I hurried out to my door and locked it.

I quickly run to catch the bus. I arrived at the "Lady Marmalade" a small bar in Hongdae.

" Seohyun, Come on we're almost next. " Jin Guk called me. He's the guitarist of our group " I am" .

The other members are Jenny and Minwoo. Jenny is incharge in keyboards and sub-vocal while Minwoo is incharge of the drums.

I fixed my hair and put on a little make up. " Fighting!!" I said while looking at the mirror. Actually this is the debut of our band. I hope that everything

will go well. I drank a little amount of water and did a voice practice.  We all gathered at the back stage and prepared all the instruments.

" Well this is it. Let's do our best!!! " Jinguk cheered us up.

" Let's do our best!! " we all said at the same time.

 

MC: Tonight, we're having a showcase of the group " I am " . This is their debut performance so please give it up for ' I am" .

A loud screams and applauses I heard when we got on the stage. My eyes were blinded by the lights that shined on us. Jinguk gave us the signal and----

----- HOLA IT'S SHOWTIME!!! :)))))

 

 

---end of POV----

==================================================================================================================================

 

 

 

 

----- I'm sorry if this chapter is uninteresting. Well I guess I'm not a good writer but please continue to read this. I will try my best to make this fic awesome.---

                                                                    ----------AUTHOR-------------XOXOXOXO