FIRST ENCOUNTER ^^

SHINE ON ME

(SEOHYUN'S POV)

Last night's performance was a blast. I really enjoyed performing on the stage with my new friends.

We also made a lot of fans and the manager of the bar even baked us a cake to congratulate us. 

 

I'm going to see Tiffany today. I haven't seen her for so long. I really miss my bestfriend. I wish I could also see Taeyon but Tiffany said she's currently

in America for a conference. I wore a plain white blouse and a blue jeans just simple  outfit for a spring day.

I walked to the streets and rode a bus. We're going to meet in a kids cafe.

I arrived at the cafe and went inside I saw Tiffany was waiting for me . She's a fashionista as ever.She and Taeyon were the ones who taught me how to dress up. They are so in love with clothes and I guessed that they gave that addiction to me. She's wearing a printed loosed blouse and a denim hot pants paired up with her LV bag.

                              

She's sitting on a chair . She's looking beside the window and she turned her face towards my direction.  She drew a big smile on her face and she stood up from her seat and ran to hug me.

" Oh Seohyun, I miss you so much." she said while hugging me.

" Me too Tiff, I miss you so much. " I said happily and hugged her back.

" How are you? I mean how's your independent life? " she asked worriedly as we sat down on the chairs.

" Ahm, it's good. I admit it's hard but I'm really happy. " I assured her by giving a smile.

" MY poor Seohyun. " She pouted while carresing my cheeks. " But you're still very pretty even with simple clothes. " she added and ordered food for us.

 

 

--END OF POV--

 

(CHANYEOL'S POV)

Hello readers!! I'm Park Chanyeol. I'm 24 years old and I'm a bodyguard of the rich people in South Korea. I'm currently taking care of a daughter of owner of 

the biggest franchise cafe in Korea. I'm really fine with my job but there's one thing that always make me sick. Her auntie Jung Juri is always bothering me.

I'm not a judgemental person but it's just that her face is so scary it's always giving me goosebumps. 

 

" Chanyeol oppa, I want to go to that slide. " Lauren said. she's a 5 yrs. old kid. She really cute and pretty. It's always been a mystery for me how Juri-ssi became her aunt. Well I can't change it. Lauren's family was so awesome a cafe especially for the kids. I bet they really love their daughter.

 LAUREN<3 

" Ne Lauren. " I smiled and carried her so that she can climbed up to the slide.

" Wee, it's so fun. " she chuckled and raised her two hands after sliding to that slide.

" You wan to try it again? " I bent my knees to reach her level and asked her.

" Yes!!! Again Again..!" she said happily and I carried her again and brought her to the slide.

 

" Chanyeol! Chanyeol honey! " a scary familiar voice was caliing me and I knew that it was Jung Juri.

" Baekhyun, Please take care of Lauren for a moment . I need to go. " I looked up to  Baekhyun and said it. 

"Ne." he agreed and I ran away. Too bad Jurissi saw me so she's catching me. I sped up and I was sprinting to the huge hallway.

 

----END OF POV--

 

( NARRATOR'S POV)

 

Seohyun's phone rang and she answered it. " Yobosaeyo? "she asked.

" Unnie it's Jenny. " she said while panting heavily. 

" Jenny, what happened? are you okay? " she asked worriedly.

" Unnie it's emergency, you need to come to the bar right now. " she said with a panicking voice.

" Ne , I'll be there. " she hanged up her phone. She started walking to the hallway when she remembered Tiffany. She went to the bathroom.

She took her phone out to text Tiffany that she already leave. While she's texting. A man was running fast to her direction. The man didn't see her because he kept looking at the back .  As he ran faster he did not notice Seohyun until they bumped to each other.

Chanyeol and Seohyun landed at the red carpet floor. Chanyeol was on the top of Seohyun. They both yelped in pain due to the accident.

Chanyeol turned his head and she saw an angelic face with beautiful brown eyes. His eyes were locked to her eyes.