Silly

SHINE ON ME

(NARRATOR'S POV)

 

" Okay let's start' the director signaled them.

The concept of the photoshoot was cute and lovely.

Kai and Tiffany was prepared. 

" Okay for today's concept you need to like a cute couple. Araseo?" the director said.

" Ne.' they both said in unsion. They shot a glared to each other.

They wearing couple outfits. " Okay first Kai you need put your arms to her shoulder and lean closely that will almost touch your nose to hers."

the director beamed at them. "Araseo." Kai nodded and he turned to Tiffany and smirked at her.

He put his arms to her and leaned closely to her. She felt annoyed but she need to do it.. " Okay smile." the camera snapped a photo.

The photo was perfect. You can't noticed that they hate each other. It was a complete poker face. The photoshoot continued.

At a one pose, Tiffany stepped on Kai purposely because she's already annoyed."Ouch" Kai yelped in pain. The heels nearly killed his foot.

 " Omo , I'm so sorry." she apologized while her hands blocked . She did it because everybody was looking at them.

*You thought you can go easy with me jerk.*

" Are you okay?" she asked pretended to be worried.  Kai nodded. * ah you want this game huh?* he smirked.

The last pose was Kai gave Tiffany a piggy back while he's standing on a floor full of stuffed toys.

The camera snapped for a few times. They showed ar really cute couple. She pinched his cheeks while smiling at him as he's carrying

her on his back.

" Good job. Let's all wrap up." the director stood and clapped his hands. 

" Put me down." she hissed and patted his shoulders. " Okay." he said then he instantly released that made her fall on the stuffed toys.

" Yah, why did you released me?" she said angrily. Good thing they're the only ones left at the room. " You said to put you down so I did."

he smirked at her. He walked off to her but she let out her legs that made Kai tripped. His body completely lost it's balanced. He landed

on the floor with his face. "Hahaha" she laughed out loud. *Serves you right jerk*.She stood up and left him without helping him.

" Ouch!!" KAi sat up crossing his legs. He touched his nose " Aish that girl. You don't know what can I do." he smilled sarcastically.

 

---------------------

 

 

" Where are we going?" Chanyeol asked Seohyun.

" We need to buy clothes." she beamed. He look at her curiously. " Of course we're going to enter a contest we must look presentable."

she explained and he just made an 'O' face. "We're going to meet Jenny and Jinguk oppa so let's hurry up." she said as she started to walk

ahead of him. He smiled and followed her.

 

--end of pov--

 

 

okay I'm so sorry for the late update. :))

I just want to tell you guys that I'm back to school next  WEEK

so I won't be able to update it regularly but I'll try my best to update as soon as I can.

--AUTHOR XOXOXO--