TAKE CARE OF ME :D

SHINE ON ME

(NARRATOR'S POV)

 

Kai was brought to the hospital.

He had cut on his head so the doctor gave him few stitches.

Good thing is his injury is only minor so he just have to rest and heal his wounds.

The nurses put him to a private room where he can for a bit.

He sits on the bed holding onto his head.

"Ouch", he shrieks in a little pain.

A loud thug heard in the room.

Tiffany barged in the door. Entering the room, she has a worried eyes and she looked like she had been crying.

His eyes widen. At the same time he felt relieved that she is safe. He had saved her.

Tiffany approached her.

"Are you okay?" She asked worriedly. "Does your head hurts? What did the doctor say?" She asked in one row.

A small smile crept on his lips secretly.

" The doctor said, I'm at risk of having a brain damage due to the accident. I still need to recover from my trauma." he acted like a helpless victim.

The truth is he is all okay that he just need to heal his wounds. He just want to see her reaction.

Tiffany became very interesting in front of his eyes and even if he's going to have a brain damage. He will still save her.

This must have been a karma to him falling for a girl that he used to hates.

" JInja?" Tiffany asked looking in his eyes.

" Ne, so you have to take care of me. Since you have brought me to this.

You need to take care of me forever." He leans to her showing off his smirking face.

Tiffany blushes for unknown reason. She pushed him away causing him flops on the bed hitting his fresh-stitched head.

"Appa!!" he screamed in pain. Her eyes widen and immediately help him to sit up.

"OMO!! I'm sorry. I was surprised." she apologizes while helping him to sit up.

He grabbed her waist and pulled her on the bed resulting that he's on top of her.

"As long as I'm not fully recovered. You need to stay by my side. Arasseo?" He said in deep serious voice.

She looked in his eyes and just nodded. Too surprised in what he'd done. She was dumbfounded.. Their faces are just inches away from each other.

He quickly sat up properly. She awkwardly sat also.

" Yah!! get me food. I'm hungry. " he whined.

" Ah ne, what do you like to eat?" she asked.

" hmm, I want double-cheese burger with extra pickles and hot sauce." he said in detailed.

" Ah okay." she left without any word.

He smiled upon seeing her leave. "Atleast this injury will be a benefit to me." smiling while holdin on his head.

 

On the other side, Tiffany wasn't still recovered from what happened.

" I need to take care of the jerk. Eothokhae?? I don't like him nor will like him the future.

Tiffany be strong! He won't be sick for that long and he saved your life. You need to repay him." she talking to herself while driving to a near

buger shop.

 

 

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Seohyun was cooking dinner when the door bell rang.

She thought it was Chanyeol or her friends. She quickly went to the door and opened it.

As she opened it her eyes widen. She can't believe the person who was standing in front of her.

 

 

"Appa" she said in suprised.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

(END OF POV)

 

 

 

 

HELLO READERS!! I WANNA GIVE MY DEEPEST APOLOGY TO EVERYONE FOR A NO UPDATE SINCE TRILLION YEARS AGO.

YEAH!! I HAVE TO ADMIT I LOST MY MOTIVATION IN WRITING FANFICS DUE TO THE SCHOOL WORKS AND STUFF BUT MY MOTIVATION IN SHARING

MY THOUGHTS FOR KPOP ISN'T LOSING. ILOVE YOU GUYS FOR HANGING IN. THANK YOU FOR THE SUPPORT.

I'LL TRY TO UPDATE AS AS I CAN :DDD

 

XOXOXOXO <333