SURPRISE!!

SHINE ON ME

(NARRATOR'S POV)

The whole scene was just like in drama. It's very romantic that their first encounter was in that way. 

Their eyes had been locked to each other until .................................................................................................

until a monster came.

 

--END OF POV--

 

 

( CHANYEOL'S POV)

I fell on the floor with a very beautiful lady. As I turned my face to look at her. My eyes were locked at hers. It's the first time I'd seen such a beautiful 

lady even if she didn't wear make-up. She was surprised as me. Her eyes widened at me. We stared at each other for a moment until.

" Chanyeol , Chanyeol honey, where are you? " I heard Juri-ssi voice and it's getting louder and louder. She's going to catch me. I turned my  head

to the pretty lady. " Ahm, miss, I'm really sorry. jeongmal mianhe. " I apologized and stood up. I ran again without helping that pretty girl. I knew that it was 

mean to leave people like that but I didn't want to be eaten alive by Jurri-ssi. I went out to the cafe and sat on a bench at the open space.

A smile drew on my face as I remembered the pretty girl.  " Neomu yeppeoseo. " I whispered and took out my handkerchief and wiped my sweats on  my

face.

I stared at the sky while leaning both of my hands on the bench. " What a nice spring day. "

 

 

--END OF POV--

 

 

( SEOHYUN'S POV)

"What was that?" I mumbled to myself  grumpily while I was riding on the bus.

I fell on the ground with some weird looking guy. I mean his not ugly at all but he stared at me weirdly and that's not all. 

We fell on the ground because of him. He did apologized to me but he did not help me to stand up. After he apologized he quickly 

stood up and ran as if he's going to run for his life. A lady help me to stand  up.

" Omo gwenchanayo? " the lady asked me worriedly as she helped me. " Ne , kamsamida. " I bowed.

She smiled at me. Then she left. I heard she's calling for a name " CHanyeol". I thought that it was the guy who bumped to me a while ago but who knows.

Was he running away to that girl? I admit that she's creepy but I think she's nice. " That man was so uncool. " I pouted at myself then looked at the window

to appreciate the ride. I'd been living in this life for already 6 months. I'm glad that I can live by my own but I really miss my appa. 

 

I arrived at the bar. As I entered inside the lights were all off. Even if it's daytime. You can't see anything because of the walls and the interior design.

I saw a little light from a candle and I heard singing voices. 

" Saengil chukahamnida, Sengil chukahamnida, Saranghaneun Seohyun-na, Saengil Chukahamnida. "

I was shocked and happy. I forgot my own birthday. I can't believe myself. They gave me the cake and the lights.

I wished and blew my candle. All my friends were clapping happily.

" Thank you very much. " I said to them nicely and gave them all a hug.

" Unnie Happy Birthday, here is my gift for you. " Jenny handed me her gift and hugged me.

" So this is the emergency? " I asked her.

" Yeah unnie, well my acting is pretty convincing huh. " she said proudly.

The other members gave me a gift as well. Manager Shin baked the cake for me. It was really delicious.

I really had a good time but I remembered the times I celebrated it with Tiffany, Taeyon and dad. I can't help to let go a tear.

" Ah Seohyun-na uljima. It's your birthday. You should celebrate. " Jinguk said it as he patted my head. I calmed down.

I decided to call Tiffany to ask her to come but she's not answering me. I wandered what happened. I hope she's not mad at me.

Even thou I bumped to a tall-weird looking guy. I still had my one of the best birthdays of my life. I also got a text from my dad and he greeted me.

I'm still his daughter and he's still my appa. It was a awesome birthday for me.

 

--END OF POV--

 

 

( TIFFANY'S POV)

 

I left Seohyun to get my surprised cake for her. I went to the parking lot. I got the cake from my car. I started walking again until I received a text message 

from Seohyun. 

To: Tiffany

Tiff!!! I'm really sorry but I need to go. It's emergency. I'll call you later.

                                                                             from: Seohyun

"What? " I asked myself and started texting but before I could send the message. I bumped to a tall guy who looks like Shinee's Taemin.

I mean he's like the older version of Taemin.

 The cake fell on the ground and my handphone was being tossed on the other side of the road.

A car passed and my  handphone "WHACK!!". It was crushed by the car. I was shock and dumbfounded.  

I turned to face that man. 

" Hey! aren't you going to apologize? You've caused all this mess. " I said to him madly.

" Huh?"he smirked, " Why should I? You are the one who bumped on me. " he was defending himself.

" Me? You destroyed my cake and my cellphone. " I argued with him.

" You let go off your cake and your cellphone were crushed by the car. It's not me. Well here" he gave me a money but I didn't accept it.

" What's that for? " I asked him sarcastically. " You go buy another cake and phone." he smirked again and handed me the money. He started walking 

againts my direction. I was really pissed by that guy. I ran towards him and threw his money on his face.

" I don't need your me. I have a lots of it. " I took out my wallet and got some money.

" hmm How much are you? " I smirked at him. " I think 1000 won is enough for a jerk like you." I threw the money to his face

and turned backward to go away.

I'd seen his dumbfounded expression. I smiled as I made a fighting gesture. Nobody can win againts me. Not with a jerk guy like that.

He could just apologize but instead he boasted his money to me. I have tons of it if he only knew.  " What a jerk" I said before starting the engine of my car.

How  useless that he has a handsome face but his personality is uglier than the ugliest man on Earth. 

" Aish he's like evil Taemin." I said to myself. Good thing the real Taemin is not like that. He's cute and pretty. I remembered that my handphone was crushed.

I can't contact Seohyun anymore. " Aaarrgghhhh I really hate that dark -skinned guy!!!!!!!! " I was so pissed off.

 

 

 

--END OF POV--