ENEMY

SHINE ON ME

(NARRATOR'S POV)

 

Tiffany and Kai were working in some brand of magazines because people like them but they still enemies with each other.

Kai was always bugging and teasing Tiffany but she isn't loosing to him. She always got her revenge.

" Kim Jongin I hate you!!. "  " Tiffany cursed his picture while looking at their magazine.

" Don't stare my photo too much. It might melt. " Kai smirked at her back. She was startled and almost jumped out of her seat.

" You arrive, jerk." she hissed and rolled her eyes. She went back in reading the magazine.

Kai sat across her seat. He sipped some of her latte. 

" Yah!!! Why did you drink my latte? " Tiffany yelled at him.

" I know how you badly want to kiss me. " he said proudly.

" Eeeeww. Over my dead body. " she stuck out her tongue and continue to read the magzine.

Kai drew a small smile on his face. It's not a fake smile. He knew that she's nice and she only acted mean infront of him.

Actually, teasing her became a habit to him. He can't get enough seeing her so pissed. 

The director came to the cafe and approached them. They greeted them respectedly.

" Let's sit. " He said and they both sat on their seats.

" Okay, so today we're going to have a photoshoot for a children's cafe and the daughter of the owner will join us." He explained.

" What is she going to do?" Kai asked.

" You know, Their daughter is the child model Lauren. She will do the photo shoot with you two." he said and took a sip of his ice cold coffee.

 

-----------

" Annyeonghasaeyo, chonun Lauren imnida." she bowed politely to Kai and Tiffany.

They both can't help but to melt at her cuteness. 

" Annyeong." they both waved their hands in chorus.

Lauren smiled at them. " HI pretty gurl." Tiffany bent down on her knees and asked for a high five. Lauren gave it to her.

She smiled sweetly. She haven't such a cute kid before. 

" Annyeong, I'm Kai oppa." Kai butted in and offer to carry her. She approached her and locked her arms around his neck.

He lifted her up and play with her . Kai has a soft spot with kids. He really likes them a lot. He smiling precoiusly and Tiffany saw it.

She can't help but to be happy in what she have been seeing. 

" Okay let's start the shoot . You three need to act like a happy family." the director directed them. They nodded and they began the shoot.

They posed like a happy family. Eating pancakes and hot chocos, playing at the cafe's playground.

When they shoot at the dining area. There's a scene where Tiffany was feeding Lauren and Kai who sat across them pouted cutely.

So Tiffanye feeded him also a piece of pancakes. They look like a cute family for they wearing couple shirts again.

The last scene was they need to kiss Lauren at the same on her cheeks. 

" Wow, so cute!! " their director beamed as he's staring at the photo. He scratched his chin and his thinking of something.

" Oh, how about we took a family picture but instead of you guys kiss Lauren why don't you Tiffany kiss your husband Kai."

The director smiled sheeply at them. " Wae!! No.." she disagrred. " As if I want you to kiss me." Kai added. She shot a glare at him

and he just smirked. " Okay that's settled. Let's do this for the last shot." She sighed and follow the director.

Kai was seating on a chair and Lauren sat on his lap. Tiffan sat on the chair on his side. " Okay Tiffany, kiss his cheeks happily,okay."

" 1,2,3...." She nervously approached him, she shot her eyes and kiss his cheeks happily.

Kai drew a big smile on his face and the camera snapped. " Good take, Good work everyone." the director beamed and they all wrapped up.

" Lauren, shall we go?" A man approached them three. " Baekhyun oppa!!" she ran at him and he carried gently. Tiffany and Kai was amzed.

They look so close. " Are you tired miss?" Baekhyun asked while caressing her cheeks. " A little." she showed a 'little sign' with her small

hands. He laughed at his cuteness. " We're going first." Baekhyun bowed at them and left. 

The two of them left and they started teasing each other again. 

" Why did you kiss me that long." Kai smirked at her.

"Pfftt, as If I want to." she rolled her eyes and walk off.

She accidentallly got stumble by a electical cord that connects lights from the ceiling.

The lights were broken down and it was approaching her. Her eyes widened. She didn't know what to do.

She shut her eyes when she saw that the lights were falling on her.

PAK!!!!!! a loud crash had been echoed inside the room. She opened her eyes and suprisingly she was okay.

She felt that someone was hugging her. She pulled out from the hug and saw Kai's worried face.

" Are you okay?" Kai asked holding her shooulders. She nodded. " That's a relie~~~" before he could end his word. He became

unconscious and he flopped on her. She was so nervous. " Kai, Kai, Kai, YAh!! Kai" she shouted at him.

Her face became in horror when she saw a blood from her hand. It's from his head. He got hit by the lights so that he could protect her.

" KAi!!!!" she shouted once again with a tear came out from her eyes.

 

------

------

 

 

" Sajangnim you have a visitor." secretary Kim said to Sooman.

" Who? Let him inside." Sooman directed. " Ne." he bowed and went out the office.

A smile crept on Sooman's face as he saw a tall, good looking man entered his room.

" Oh, Seunghyun-ah!! You're here." He walked to him and gave him a manly hug.

" Annyeonghasaeyo sajangnim." he bowed politely.

He is Choi Seunhyun. He owns the Biggest airline company in Korea. He's tall, young and handsome.

" When did you arrive? "Sooman asked him.

" Just a while ago. I came here directly as soon as I arrived in Korea." he answered with his deep low voice.

" Let's sit." 

" I'm sure you'll be happy, when you see my daughter Seohyun, your fiancee. Sooman said straightly.

" I'm excited to see her sir." he chuckled in a good manner.

" You'll see her soon."Sooman remarked with a smile on his face.

 

 

--END OF POV--

 

 

 

 

OKAY!!! I'M REALLY SORRY FOR THE SUPER LATE UPDATE. I AM REALLY BUSY BECAUSE OF SCHOOL AND IT'S KILLING ALL MY TIME.

THANK YOU GUYS FOR HANGING IN MY FIC..ILOVE YOU GUYS!!!KEKE C:

--AUTHOR XOXOXO--