SLIPPED

SHINE ON ME

(NARRATOR'S POV)

" Unnie !! Oppa!!" we have have a big problem. " Jenny ran to Jinguk and Seohyun.

" What is it? " Seohyun asked as she patted Jenny's back. She's panting.

" Unnie, Minwoo's mom called me and she said he's sick ." she answered worriedly.

" What are we going to do? we have an important  performance in an hour." she continued.

Seohyun looked at Jinguk. He sighed, " I guess we have no choice but to suspend our performance tonight." he sadly said.

" But isn't there any other options. " Seohyun asked him.

" Let's see what I can do. " he walked to get some back up.

" If only I can play the drums, Aish." Jenny frowned.

" It's okay Jenny, let's pray that someone will help us." she comforted Jenny.

" Hey girls!! I found a replacement." Jinguk jumped on the stage happily.

" Chincha oppa? Who is he? " Jenny asked.

" Hey come here." Jinguk called out someone and it turned up to be Chanyeol.

" He." Seohyun merely shouted.

" Yeah, he heard that we need a replacement and he volunteered to help us. he happily said as he put his arms to Chanyeol's shoulders.

Chanyeol just smiled at them. " Okay we should start practice. We only have less than an hour." he said. " Yes!!" Jenny shouted at excitement.

They began their practice. After the first song, all of them were dumbfounded at Chanyeol's skill.

" Woah dude you can really rock n' roll." Jinguk complimented him . He smiled and they gave high five to each other.

" Yeah oppa. You're better than Minwoo oppa." Jenny said with a bright eyes. Seohyun elbowed her and she just smiled.

" Really, well it's been a while since I played so I thought I won't do good. " he said humbly.

" No, you're really good." Seohyun complimented him and he looked away. He blushed lighlty.

 

They started to practice again and after that they dressed up and luckily Jinguk has an extre one and it's really suited to Chanyeol.

Seohyun widen her eyes as he saw him. " Oppa you look so cool." jenny gave him a thumbs up. " Thank you." he smiled .

They set all the things up. many people came tonight at the Lady Marmalade. 

The regular customers were curious about their new members and someone girls were even shouting because of Chanyeol.

" I guess you already have fans. " Jinguk elbowed Chanyeol.

They started the performance and it was a awesome people got lively and it's like a concert.

After the performance, many people were cheering and they even got gifts from the fans.

" Hello, I'm producer Baek from JK Entertainment."  a man approached them and they greeted them properly.

He gave his calling card and they looked at it. " Your band has a potential why don't you join your band in our upcoming contest."

he offered. 

" Wow." Jinguk was shocked . They all nodded . " I guess I'll just see you guys to the auditions, arachi?" he fixed his glasses and smiled at them

He walked away then they bowed. "We'll gonna join a contest, yeah!!" Jenny said excitedly. 

" Wow so you're getting famous." manager Shin butted in and put her arms around Seohyun and Jenny's.

" Hey Chanyeol, I don't know that you're talented ." she smirked at him. 

" Sorry manager." he shyly apollogized. " Hey manager don't scold him he saved us tonight. " Jinguk said and they all nodded.

" We should celebrate. My treat." Jinguk offered. 

" Hey punk!!" Manager hit he's head. " Noona!!" he yelled and they all laughed. (Yeah they're siblings.)

 

 

 

A man who was dancing spilled his drinks but he didn't bother and left. Seohyun was passing but she accidently slipped and she fell

down. " ouch!!!' she shhrieked in pain. Chanyeol saw her and he helped her. " Are you okay? Can you stand?" he asked. She nodded.

She stood up but she failed she sprained her foot. " I'll help you." he grabbed her arm and he gently stand her up. He put her one arm around his

neck and they walked slowly. " Omo, unnie what happened? Jenny ran to them. " I'm okay. I just slipped." she assured her.

" I'm taking her home." Chanyeol said seriously to them. "Can you?" Jinguk asked.He nodded. 

They called a cab to drive them home. When they arrived at the apartment. He helped Seohyun to get outside then he bent dow on his knees.

" What?" she asked. " You get on. It's hard to climbed up the stairs.' he said as he put his hand behind his back.

" No, I can." she refused. " No , you can't." he insisted in a serious tone. Seohyun got surprise. She gave in and get on Chanyeol's back.

He supported her thighs and she held his shoulders gently.

He gently stood up and carried her. It was a quiet time but she felt really protected in Chanyeol's side.

She smiled at his gentleness but Chanyeol didn't see it. They reached the door and he carefully put Seohyun down. She stood up snd

 unlock the door. She  got inside but she was surprised whe he also got inside.

 

 

 

 

---END OF POV--