MEETING HIM

SHINE ON ME

Narrator's POV

 

Seohyun and Chanyeol went to a Korean restaurant to have lunch with Seohyun's father.

Since Chanyeol is her bodyguard, He kept a distance from them.

" So Seohyun when do you plan to come back in our house?" Sooman asked while eating with his daughter.

" Ahm two days from now appa because I still need to pack my things." she said in a calm manner.

His father nodded and continued his food. The silence were wrapping the atmmosphere until Sooman went near to them 

and whispered something on his boss ear. Sooman reaction was become lively. He smiled and nodded at his secretary.

He turned and faced his daughter. " He's coming now." he exclaimed. " Who is coming?" she asked in curiosity.

" Your future fiance." he said in a calm tone. Her eyes widen " It can't be." she muttered.

Her attention was taken by the charismatic good-looking man who walked in fron of them.

He respectfully bowed and greeted them both. " Annyeonghasaeyo chonun Choi Seubghyun imnida." he finished it off with a shy smile.

Seohyun was amazed in what she had seen. Such a good-looking young man for his career.

" Seohyun this is Seunghyun the future CEO of T.O.P Airlines" her father introduced him to her proudly.

She stood up and bowed "Annyeonghasaeyo Lee Seohyun imnida." she smiled lightly.

" Nice to meet you." he said with a deep toned voice and offered a handshake.

She friendly took it and shook her hands. They sat and continued their lunch. They talked about many things like, what did he do from abroad,

where were the places he go, and lots of stuff especially in business asoect.

Chanyeol were standing near the door together with other bodyguards, Looking at Seohyun's direction, a frown drew from his face.

He saw that Seohyun was smiling and comfortably talking to that Seunghyun guy,

Chanyeol cursing on his mind *Don't you dare touch my girl or else I will take off your cocky face*. He can't hide his feeling of being jealous.

It really plastered on his face that he did not want that Seunghyun. He even gritting his teeth like a mad dog.

While on the other side Seohyun's father is contented in introducing both of them with each other. He left together with all his bodyguards,

He said that he has something important to do but the truth was he wanted her daughter and Seunghyun would go get along each other well.

After all the chit chats and getting to know each other. Seohyun was comfortable to be with Seunghyun because despite of his serious appearance, 

he's all jolly and humorous and they somehow same in different ways.

" it's been so mice to meet you really today Seohyun-ssi. Let's go out again next time." he offered with a smile.

" It's my pleasure." she nodded and gave a small smile. 

" So I guess we'll see each other next time." he gave a smile and turned his back.

He rode in his car and started the engine " Take care" he waved his hand and started to leave the place.

She turned around and saw Chanyeol with a big frown on his face.

She smiled and went to him. She linked her arms and they started to walk down the street.

Chanyeol was not acknowleding her. She pouted and went infront of him.

Mr. Creppy stalker/bodyguard/boyfriend what's with the sudden ignorance? she asked with her arms crossed on her chest.

He lightly smiled and supressed himself for giving a full smile.

He blurted out " Ms. Lee Seohyun I thought you're not going to entertain other guys except me, And I saw that you were having fun with him. he

ended it with a pout. She found it really cute. She chuckled upon his rant. " Well his a good oppa, he's nice person to talk to and very funny" she confessed.

Chanyeol's eyes widen. " But he can only impress me like that because I already have someone who is not perfect but he's the one and my everything."

She smiled angelically. " So Mr. Park Chanyeol don't be so grumpy anymore!! okay?" she pinched his cheeks widely to make him smile.

He nodded and she released his cheeks. " Seohyun but you still need to compensate with this because I miss you so much."

He pouted his lips. she blushed but feeling giddy inside. She closed her eyes and gave him a peck on his lips. He smiled contentedly. He held her hand 

and lead their walk. " Hurry up we still have to pack your things." he said in a calm and happy tone. She nodded and followed him.

 

 

 

 

 

AYOOOWADUPP SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING FOR SO LONG LONG :DD

KEKEKE! BUT ATLEAST I'M EARLIER THAN EXO'S COMEBACK XDD

I WISH THE COULD COMEBACK IMMEDIATELY :'(((

BELATED HAPPY LUNAR NEY YEAR EVERYONE!! :D

 

 

XOXOXO