Not Him of All People Pt. 2

Anyone But Him... [On Hold Until Further Notice]

~~~~'s POV

"What do you mean I'm getting married to him?!" I gasp, loosing my breath, so shocked at the news. How could I get married to him.  I don't even like him. Tomorrow is Friday and you are going to be going to see him. Kwon Jiyong, that kingka who is a little snob. Who didn't even remember who I was. I sink down onto Daesung's legs, crying, he just watches me. I get up. "Now, I regret asking you." I say and then walk away.

The  street is crowded and I duck into a small clothes shop. I might as well buy a dress for my date tomorrow. I look through the dresses and find a cute little pink dress. It's a little short but I think it would look great with my black leggings. I bring it to the front counter and buy the dress. The cashier hands it to me and I leave the store. I then head to a bagel shop and grab a few bagels. The place smells yummy and I smile as a walk in.

"Um, two everything bagels and one plain bagel." I order and get the food. I pay and then leave. It's already getting dark so I head back home. When I get back to home, the lights are out and no one is home. Oh well.  I walk up to my room and open the door. I almost faint when I find Kwon Jiyong smiling at me.

"What the hell are you doing in my room!" I yell and drop my purchases. He smiles and points to my open window. I slap my face, Damn, I forgot to close it. You pout at him and he comes closer to me. I start to back away but he pulls me toward him. He kisses me and I pull away. He looks at me, I sigh. "Please. Maybe we shouldn't be married."

"Yeah. We should." he kisses me again. I push him away.

"Stop. Just go!" I slap his face and push him out of my room. He sighs and walks to the front door and leaves. I collapse on my bed. My life .


No One's POV

It's Friday. Not that you wanted it to be Friday. It was a quiet day at school and you only stayed 2 hours at work so that you can go home and get dressed, you apply a little makeup and you pull you hair into pigtails. You look at the clock, 6:49. Ugh. Better wait now.

At exactly, 7:02, Kwon shows up, his outfit seems very casual. You sigh and welcome him.

"You look good." he says.

"Whatever." you pout. He gives you a peck on the cheek and takes your hand.

"Let's walk." he says. Before he can bring you anywhere, you close the door and lock it. He grabs your hand and pulls you down the street. He brings you to the park. There are little lights hanging around the fountain that stands in the middle of the park. You look at the ground to find a little picnic. Well, you think. he knows how to be romantic. He smiles at you and guestures for you to sit down. You do and look at the delicious meal he planned.

"I made this all myself." he smiles.

"Really?" you ask as your about to grab some kimchi and rice.

"Yep. Just for you." he reaches over and taps his finger on your nose. You hate when people do that but you just drop it. He is my future husband anyway.

By the end of the night, you are tired and stuffed. You two sit on a bench and watch the stars. You don't know what it is, but inside you are happy to be with him and your heart beats quickly whens he's around. I'm not falling in love, though. You remind yourself. He leans over near you and kisses you. Unlike before, you don't pull away and let him kiss you.

----

Aw. I'm sorry all you T.O.P fans. But don't worry, he's gonna be back. Mwah ha ha ha. Sorry I haven't updated in a while, been busy with school ans such. gawd, be writing this at 12:00 at night. oh well. hope you enjoy this. 'cuz i love writing these. this story is for my readers and don't be afraid to comment. i don't bite... sometimes... JKK.

Bye~!