A Little About Choi Seunghyun

Anyone But Him... [On Hold Until Further Notice]

~~The Night After Choi Seunghyun Came to Work With You~~

You look through an old photo scrapbook. There are pictures of you and Choi everywhere. You sigh. You don't want to remember him, not after that mess-up.

You're walking home from school with your best friend, Choi Seunghyun. You two laugh at funny stories from school today. When you get to your house, Choi stops you.

"~~~~. Will you be my girlfriend?" he asks, blushing. You nod, so happy. He smiles and kisses you on the forehead before running off. You skip into your house, excited. After homework is done, you eat dinner and happily fall asleep, think about Choi.

At school the next day, Choi and you walk hand in hand everywhere. At lunch, you never leave each other's side. Your best friend Sunny, tells you how you too make a great couple.

"Look at that." Cl's voice rings. "Two little love birds." you sigh, hoping she'll just drop the topic. But she doesn't. She comes over and annoys both of you. You ignore her, but Choi is getting angry.

He did a good job acting angry. You think as you remember back.

He threw a few mean words at her and she smirked and walked away. Later that week, Choi dumped you.

"But, w-we've only been together for a w-week." you stammer at the news. He sighs.

"I'm sorry, it's just, I like Cl more." at this, you explode. 'He's leaving me for my worst enemy?!' you think and run away, tears streaming from your face.

From that day forth, you wouldn't talk to him. In the second year of high school, he moved, and you were glad you wouldn't have to see him again.

Tears fall from your eyes at the thought of the memory. You throw the scrapbook on the ground, angry at his selfishness. Now, you had to work with him. Even worse.

----

Yes. I know it's short but really this is just for you to know what happened and it's more of a side story than anything else. Oh well. Enjoy~!