A Run in with Park Sandara

Anyone But Him... [On Hold Until Further Notice]

"Kwon~!" you giggle. He was chasing you through the park and finally caught up to you and gave you a back-hug. He laughs and lets go. He must be confused about how easily I softened up to him. You think. If he was, he wasn't showing it.

"Are you tired?" he asks. You nod.

"A little." he grabs you hand and pulls you to a bench. He sits down with you. You lay your head on his shoulder and fall asleep quickly.

You wake up to the sound of talking. You open your eyes to find you are still on Jiyong's shoulder but he is talking to some random girl.

"GD?" you ask, calling him by his nickname.

"~~~~. You're up." he says. "This is my friend, Park Sandara." he introduces you. She looks very familiar. Then it hits you. Yah! She's CL's friend from their group 2NE1.

"Oh, look who it is." she says and looks at you. "How are you?" she says, fake. You give her a glare.

"Go away." you hiss.

"Oh, Jiyong. She's being mean to me. I didn't do anything." you pouts, pretending to be innocent.

"Didn't do anything to me?! You ruined my life almost!" you stand up to look into her eyes. Jiyong just watches, startled. "Your little friend, CL, made Choi leave and now thanks to her, I hate him." she shrugs.

"I am unable to control his feeling towards my amazing friend." she says and crosses her arms.

"No, CL and you guys planned it." you glare at her.

"Girls, what the heck are you talking about?" G-dragon finally gets up to intervene.

"Back in 8th grade, me and Choi Seunghyun were going out. CL and her friends were out to destroy me." you start to tell Kwon. "She made Choi break up with me and go out with her. She dumped him a day later because it was all a plan. I started hating Choi and I still do from that day on." you step closer to Kwon, scared Dara will steal him now.

"Did she seriously do that?" Kwon asks Dara. You nod.

"Of course not." Dara says, pretending that nothing ever happened. "Why would we do such a horrible thing?"

"Are you lying?"he asks you, believing Dara.

"You are her friend! You are both stuck up jerks, so you wouldn't notice if she did something horrible to anyone!" you yell at him and run away.

"Oh well." Dara say, happy she got what she wanted.

"What the hell was that?!" GD yells. "Did you seriously just do that?!" Dara shrugs. Kwon slaps his forehead then chases after you.

----

This is really short. Yess, 2NE1 is back in action in my story. Se7en will show up soon, I'm keeping him for later. He's not gonna be like CL and the group though. Choi is also gonna be coming back, so I'm not gonna give away too much. Hope you guys enjoy. Bye~!