I don't like you.

Anyone But Him... [On Hold Until Further Notice]

"S-Se7en? What is he doing here?" you lean in towards Choi, confused. Choi shrugs, "Speak of the devil." You approach them.

"Hello. Welcome to-" you were cut off.

"We know what it's called." Minzy growls at you. You nod, "This way then." you lead them over to a big booth table and hand them menus.

"Thanks." Se7en says and you nod.

"No-"

"Shut up." Dara says and hugs Se7en's arm. You glare at her then walk toward Daesung and Choi.

"What's she doing?" you look toward Dara, who is laughing and talking with an uncomfortable Se7en.

"Dongwook, you're so cute!!" Dara giggles.

"That's disgusting." Daesung pretends to barf. You and Choi laugh.

"Oh~, waitress~!" Cl sings and you walk over to her.

"Yes, what do you need?"

"One of EVERYTHING." she smirks.

"W-what?!" you gasp. She nods.

"I'm hungry." Bom says. The girls laugh.

"No, don't do that." Se7en says.

"B-but, Dongwook." Dara calls him by his real name.

"Just order ONE thing." he glares at them. Bom pouts.

"Fine, we'll all order the same thing." Cl says. They take around ten minutes discussing what to order and whenever Se7en tries to order, they hush him. You roll your eyes and tap your left foot.

"We're ready." Bom says, finally.

"We'll get that." Minzy says, pointing to one of the huge specials.

"T-that for all of you?!" your face drains of it's color.

"Not me." Se7en says.

"Yes you." Dara chooses for him.

"No, I just want a small latte. Thank you." he pushes her arm off his. You nod and walk back to the boys, who are shocked at them, but you weren't that much. You knew it would take a long time to make and they would get restless, but they wanted to do that so they could yell at you. You were thankful for Se7en.

 

After getting all the food served(and being yelled at by the girls), you finally sit down. Choi sits next to you.

"I'm sorry." he says.

"Not your fault." you say. He shurgs.

"I feel sorry for you." he deep voice rings in your aching head.

"Don't." you pat his shoulder.

"I can't help it." he smiles at you. You smile back.

"You're a good friend." you hold his hand. I was hoping we could be more than friends. He thinks but shrugs it off, for now.

You look toward Dara and Se7en. They seem to be fighting.

"No!" Se7en yells at her.

"Please..." she pouts.

"I. Don't. Like. You." he states.

"What?!" Dara gasps.

"I don't like you. Leave me alone." he stands up, grabs his latte and walks up to you. "Here." he hands you the money for the food and drink and storms away.

"Ugh!" Dara groans and slams her head on the table. The others look at her, Cl snickers. "Shut up, Cl." Dara yells and storms away.

"Ooh. Rejected." Daesung says from behind the counter. You and Choi laugh.

You were starting to like this Se7en guy.