Hello, my name is ~~~~

Anyone But Him... [On Hold Until Further Notice]

"Bye guys!" you wave to your friends as you head into your house. Another fun shopping experience with them. Both of them trying to flirt with the skateboard shop boys. You would laugh as they were regected. They would storm out, angry, the boys looking very confused. Tommorow is Saturday, which means work, at "The Coffee Prince". A small coffee shop at the edge of Seoul.

There are three other guys who work there, Vi (as he insists you call him), Sol or Taeyang (he never told you his real name), and Kang Daesung (better known as Daesung). They each have different personallities and you LOVE working with them. Sol is the head of the shop but acts more like he's the clown. Always showing off his dancing skills, but he can be very caring and if something happens, makes sure you're all right. Daesung, well, he never stops amusing. Always making jokes and turning people red from laughter. Vi is the cutest, he's young and fun. He likes to listen to music and sing. He also likes to play pranks on people. You were pranked more than you can count.

You smile, just thinking about them, as you walk to your room. You brush your teeht and such and get in bed. It doesn't take long for you to doze off.

You see a figure standing in the doorway to "The Coffee Prince". He's smiling at you. You reconize him immediatley. It's your old friend Choi Seunghyun. You run up to him to hug him but he turns into the kingka, Kwon Jiyong. You gasp and stop. He smiles at you.

"Hey, long time no see." his voice is Choi's but he hasn't changed. You shrink to the floor, feeling small. Then Choi shows up beside him. They become giants and tower over you.

"Choose. Who do you love more?" the say in unison before the floor opens into blackness and you fall in.

You wake with a start. Their words swirling in your head. Why would those two, of all people, be in your dream. You were Choi's friend in high school and now it was college, he had moved. And Kwon, he's too popular for you. You sigh, trying not to think of this nightmare. It's morning already and for clothes, you grab your "Coffee Prince" uniform. You remember the first time you got it, Vi came up to you and joked, "Clothes really do make the man." that caused others to laugh.

You get into your car and drive to work, you'll get a coffee and bagel while at work for breakfast. When you get there, only Vi and Sol are there.

"Hey oppas~!" you say as they greet you.

"We might have a new employee!" Vi smiles.

"Ooh. Who?" you ask. Sol points behind you and you almost faint when you see that it's Choi Seunghyun. "B-but, he m-moved..." you stammer, shocked to see your old friend.

"Yeah, sorry, ~~~~, but I'm back." he says, his deep voice filling the room. Oh no. This isn't good. You think. My dream has to have some meaning to it. You sigh.

"Welcome to 'The Coffee Prince'. How may I help you today?" you bow to him as if he was a costumer, and that's how it will stay. You walk behind the counter, trying to forget this.

"Sorry I'm--" Daesung runs in but trips over his shoe and falls. You start laughing and Taeyang runs over to see if he's alright. "Yeah, I'm fine, Hyung~." he says and gets up. You let one last giggle escape before heading back to work. When the shop opens, it's a slow day, so most of it is just lying about, reading a book, telling jokes, or being pranked. One of the only costumers who came in today was too busy talking on her phone to pay attention to you messing up the order while laughing at Daesung who was pranked with a whoopee cousion. He threw a napkin at Vi and you cracked up, adding whipped cream, when the costumer asked you not to. You also charged her too little and when she walk ed away, no one noticed. Choi was going through training with Sol and you hadn't seen him all day. You were glad, you didn't want to see him.

When the shop was about to close one more person ran in. And who other would it be than Kwon Jiyong.

"Are you closed?" he asks you.

"Pretty much. Everything is put away." you say, annoyed. You wondered if he reconized you, proabably not.

"Damn." he cursed. "I'll come back tommorow. When do you open?" he looks into your eyes. You freeze, those eyes. So... pretty. you shake  your head.

"We open at 8 am and close at 9 pm." you say as you push him out. "Ahnyoung~!" you slam the door and close the shop. "That boy..." you say under your breath and clean up some more before leaving.

"Bye ~~~~!" Sol, Vi, and Daesung say.

"Bye oppas~!" you wave good-bye and leave. You scream when Choi jumps out.

"Hey, let me walk you home."

"Dang, don't do that! And no, I'm fine." you push him aside and walk away.

 

----

Here's a word of advice. Never walk home with T.O.P... or else. Well, unless you absolutley trust him. I love him and all but I don't trust him.

Btw, blue italics mean dreams. Italics means thoughts. Red italics mean flashbacks. Ahnyoung~!