Not Him of All People Pt. 1

Anyone But Him... [On Hold Until Further Notice]

You stomp loudly down the stairs the next morning, really angry at Daesung. Your mom tries to say hi but you ignore her. You grab a poptart, your backpack and run out the door.

"I just can't believe he would do that to me..." you were talking to yourself as you slowly trudged to school.

"Who? What did they do?" a deep voice frightened you. You swung around and are face to face with Choi.

"God..." you sigh. "Nothing. At all." you turn back around and start walking again. He runs up and walks next to you. "Stop following me." you say, in a really crappy mood.

"Oh, sorry. Just, what are you doing this Friday?" you look at him, he's smiling his cheesy smile. You think back.

You smile at Choi and he happily smiles back. His smile is so cute and dorky and you start laughing.

"What?" he asks. You just giggle more, causing him to laugh too.

"We will always be friends, right?" you ask him and hold out your pinky.

"Until the end of time." he responds back and pulls his pinky around yours.

It was just a childish promise. You shake the memory from you head. He's waiting for your answer.

"I'm busy." you say and quicken your pace. This time he doesn't follow, he just watches. You burst angrily into school and almost crash into the queenka.

"Watch yourself." she looks at you. "Don't want to ruin my new clothes."

"Why would I even want to crash into you?" you snap, she's making you even angrier.

"Because I'm so amazing." she praises herself.

"Well, I don't know what you see then." you say and walk away, leaving her angrily behind. You stumble into Vi and fall down. He helps you up.

"You okay?" he asks. You nod and get up.

"Where's Daesung?" you say, angrily. Vi looks at you and shrugs. You sigh and then gasp when you see him running towards you. You grab Vi and pull him into a janitors closet.

"Why are we in here? And why are we running away from Daesung?" he asks.

"I'm REALLY mad  at him. He knows who I'm getting married to and he isn't telling me."

"How do you know?" Vi looks at you.

"I heard him talking with my mom." you explain. "She said, 'Make sure she doesn't find out.' and then he nodded and ran away."

"Well, she could have been talking about anything and anyone." Vi says, kind of getting annoyed.

"No, she had to be talking about that. No other way." you pout and cross your arms. He sighs.

"Maybe she was talking about a surprise for you." he says and leaves the closet. You sink to the floor. Aigoo, he doesn't believe me. You walk out of the closet and walk alone to your locker. The school day goes by very slowly and Vi doesn't talk to you much.

Is he hiding something too? You ask yourself as you walk to work that afternoon. You walk into work and buy a coffee and sit at an outsidee table, doing homework. Sol comes out and sits with you.

"Are you okay?" he asks, you shake your head. "Why?"

"Daesung." you say and write the answer to a math problem.

"What would he do?"

"He knows who I'm getting married to." you say and take a sip of the warm drink.

Listen to Taeyang- Wedding Dress: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qIt6KCwlFPw 

"Maybe he's hiding it from you fro a good reason." Sol smiles at you.

"You always have to make things seem better than they are! Don't you?!" you explode. He leans away from you. "You little advice can't always help!" you yell and stand up. You run down the street, too stressed and upset to notice he's chasing after you. He grabs your shoulder.

"Maybe you should forgive him. And Choi. And Kwon." he says. You sigh. I have been a little harsh on all of them. You think and look down.

"Okay." you smile, not feeling that much better, though. He smiles and kisses you on the cheek. You gasp and watch him walk away. Damn you boys. You make life so much harder than it is!

"Daesung, please. Tell me!" you beg him, he's getting annoyed and is about to burst.

"I c-can't." he's sweating.

"Please~! Oppa!" you give hm puppy dog eyes. He finally bursts.

"Fine, I'll tell you who you're getting married to."

"Yay!" you hug him. "Thank you oppa!"

"Well," he pulls away from you. "You're getting married to..."

To Be Continued...

----

I'm so evil. I'm giving you guys a cliffhanger! Yay for my evilness. Comment below, who should she marry. I'm so confused about who she should marry. I'm personally going for Kwon but now I'm thinking T.O.P... AGH! Help me, please~! Hope you enjoyed Taeyang's little song and the outburst. His feelings weren't even hurt. This man can take ANYTHING.