A Little Surprise for Kwon Jiyong (and you)

Anyone But Him... [On Hold Until Further Notice]

You took the wasabi filled sandwich to Kwon, smiling. He thanked you and you watched him bite down. The moment the food hit his mouth, he gasped. He threw the sandwich on the table and jumped up.

"W-w-water!" he gasps. He runs to the table next to him and grabs a glass of water and slurps it down. He finds little comfort in that, he collapses on the ground.

"D-damn you." he points at you. You shrug.

"My mistake." you and Daesung burst out laughing. Vi, who is serving a table, is chuckling to. Kwon regains his balance and storms up to you. He grabs your collar.

"You will regret this Ms. ~~~~. You will be sorry you ever messed with me." he lets go and stomps away.

"I'm not scared." you say, but in your head, you are a little bit. There was something in the look in his eyes that made you shiver.

"That's not good." Vi says. "Better be careful." you nod. Maybe that wasn't the best idea... You start regretting it, he might have been flirting, but he wasn't being mean. You sigh, hoping nothing will happen.

The next day, you walk quickly to school. Hoping to run into Vi. You do and Daesung too.

"Hey guys!" you say and hug them both.

"Hey ~~~~!" Vi says. "Kwon is looking pretty pissed today."

"C'mon! Are you serious?" you face palm yourself. "This just gets worse. What'dya think he's gonna do to me?" they shrug. You sigh, hoping nothing will become of this. "Well, let's go and try to forget things." you say. They nod and you walk to your locker, your friends leave and you open it up. Something pops out, you aren't sure what is was because all you can remember is walking backwards, crashing into the wall and fainting.

You wake up and you see a figure in front of you. The hospital lights make evrything white, including the figure.

"Am I in heaven?" you ask, looking at the familiar face. "'Cuz I see my angel." he smiles at you. "Wait, KWON!" you shout, realizing who it was.

"Sorry, I didn't want you to get hurt, it was just a little revenge." he mutters, making it hard for you to hear. You shake your head.

"Wow. That's not cool." you say. He nods, "I know." You just pout. Oh damn. How I wish I could kiss those lips. Kwon thinks and looks at you. You sit up.

"So, how long can I stay here?" you ask.

"Well, the doctor says you can leave now." Kwon smiles. You slide your feet off the bed and stand up, feeling the tiniest bit dizzy. You start walking but then your legs collaspe under you, making you fall. Kwon runs up to you. "Get on my back." he leans down and you unwillingly climb onto his back. He walks you out through the hospital hall and you start smiling, thinking this is kind of fun. He brings you to the front door then lets you down.

"Are you leaving already?" the words just escape from your mouth. The minute you say them you cover your mouth with your hands. He nods.

"Can you walk back from here? I, um, gotta go." you nod, your legs feeling fine. He leaves you behind. The door swings open after he left. Sol runs in a hugs you.

"Are you okay?" he asks you.

"Yeah." you pull away from him. "I'm fine."

"What was Kwon doing here?" Sol asks, you guess he saw him walking out of here.

"He was, um, apologizing for the fright he gave me." you say.

"He caused this?"

"Yeah. But--" you start to say but Sol cuts you off.

"He's gonna pay." you have never seem Sol mad before, so it was shocking. He storms out and you run-limp after him.

"Wait, he just wanted revenge. I would have done it too. I wasn't hurt!" you run in front of him and stop him from getting too angry. "I'm not hurt!" you repeat. He shakes his head.

"As long as you're okay." he says. "Let me drive you to school."

"I can drive."

"Yeah, but let me." he walks you to his car and then drives you to school (he goes to a different school). "See ya, ~~~~!"

"Bye, Sol~oppa!"

----

Oh my god. Is this the fourth chapter? I'm on a roll. Whoosh~!

If you're a V.I.P. and you haven't checked out "BigBang Secret Garden Parody", then you need too. It is the funniest thing in the whole world. Now, I'm just talking too much. See ya~!