Detective ~~~~ Pt. 2

Anyone But Him... [On Hold Until Further Notice]

Listen to Taeyang- Connection: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JWAzN4RDzvI 


Jiyong sat in his cell, crying. How did this happen to me? Why me? What did I do? He thought, but he knew he had been mean to people throughout his life and it was all coming back to him.

"Kwon Jiyong. Here's your dinner." a jail guard came by and slipped it through a little  flap. Jiyong stood up and grabbed it.

"Thanks..." he muttered and looked at it. It was some mashed potatoes and a small sandwich. A- a sandwich? What is this? He thinks and puts his head in his palms. The sandwich reminded him of you when you were working at "The Coffee Prince".  He put the plate down and laid in his small and uncomfortable bed.

You looked up at the teacher.

"Fifty four." you smiled. The teacher nodded.

"Good job, ~~~~." the teacher says. "Kwon Jiyong. Your turn." he turns to Jiyong who is sitting next to you. He sticks his nose up.

"Why?" Jiyong stares at the teacher.

"Because you're going to fail if you don't answer." the teacher looked really mad.

"I can just pay you to give me a higher grade." Jiyong says and leans back, crosses his arms, and puts his legs on the desk.

"Fine. F for you then." the teacher says then turns away.

"Jiyong. Maybe you should-" you start to say.

"Nope, I don't care." Jiyong said and closes his eyes, waiting for you to call him 'oppa'. You lean closer to him, knowing why he cut you off.

"I'm not calling you 'oppa'. Not every girl in this school likes you." you say then lean back. "By the way, I'm taken." you say and smile, talking about Choi Seunghyun. Jiyong looks at you.

"And I should care because...?" he states then closes his eyes again. You pout and turn your attention back to the teacher.

Jiyong sighs. I should have been nicer to her. He thinks, remembering back to other memories.

"Then she tripped. It was the funniest thing in the world. To me at least." Cl and her cronies laugh at the story Minzy was telling. Jiyong laughs too, then turns his attention back to his food. He was thinking about you.

He never knew any girl that didn't call him 'oppa'. That didn't squeal every time he walked by. He wanted you to like him. He wanted you to call him 'oppa'. He didn't know why he wanted this but he did. Dara pokes him.

"Sweety?" she asks. Jiyong looks up, surprised.

"Oh! Yeah?"

"Lunch is over..." she said then looks around. Jiyong nods and gets up. Damn it. Why am I like this? He stumbles out of the lunch room. Dara looks at him. "Hey, Yong~." she starts. Jiyong nods, "Mwuh?" she smiles.

"Look. Me and Cl are going to get the girl and Choi Seunghyun broken up." her smile grows. "Want to help?" she looks in his eyes. Maybe doing this will make things better.  He thinks and nods.

"God. I'm such an babo." he slaps his face. He doesn't want your life to be ruined, but he did ruin it. "I'm horrible." he says and sits up. "I hope she's not out there trying to save me."

 

But you were, you wanted to save him. So, here you were, standing next to Sol, scared of the group of guys in front of you. Worried that you will die because you wanted to save him. No, scratch that. Worried you will die and never see Jiyong again.

The leader starts his story he promised to tell you.

"A while back, it was only just Ren, Aron, and me in this group." he starts. <-- Oh yeah, it be NU'EST! "We were pushed into the life of crime because we were so poor we had to steal for our families. This did help though and we were on a roll.

"One day as we were just about to steal from a big mansion. At the time we didn't know who lived there, but we soon found out it was..." he pauses, thinking about the name. "Kwon Jiyong? Oh well, whoever. Anyway, he caught us and called the police. We tried to fight him but he won... barley." he continues. You think back, vaguely remembering Jiyong coming to school one day all beat up. "The police came and we tried to run away. But they tazered Ren who was in charge of escaping so we were kind of stuck. Luckily, I had master fighting skills, still shocked I lost to the other guy, so I beat up one of the police officers." he pauses.

"Anyway, they arrested us and we served our time. We were let out... eventually." the girly one says. You guessed he was Ren. One of them nodded, not saying much. He was probably Aron.

"Yep, and then they met me. Minhyun." the fourth one says with a smirk. (Did I get his name wrong??) You pout and look at them.

"F-fine." you say and pull out Sol's cell phone, which he gave to you to hold. You dial 911. The group of boys, shocked at you actions, temporarily stay frozen. "H-hello. Police. I found some criminals and would like for you to come and arrest them." Pause. "Yes, the one's who broke in and stole that jewelry and the one's who framed my HUSBAND." you say 'husband' loud enough for Ren and the others to hear.

They finally un-freeze, only after you give away their location. The leader then gets mad, REALLY mad.

"You messed with JR. You get JR." he says. He pushes you aside and punches Sol, who did nothing at all. You squeal and push JR away.

"STOP!" you yell but he pushes you down and you fall, tears starting to fall. He punches the shocked Sol again but this time gets punched back... by you. He turns around. You kick him in he ribs and he collapses. You smile when the police show up right at that moment. For some reason they have Kwon Jiyong with them and he rus out and hugs you. You don't care about anything else and you start crying harder. He kisses you head and you smile.

----

Odd ending, huh? Yep. Hope you enjoy. Sorry for not updating my stories in a while. I'm still in trouble. Boo hoo. Well, 'Win A Date' is still on hold. Sorry but I'll ty to update that soon too. Byee~!