Vi Unwinds

Anyone But Him... [On Hold Until Further Notice]

You wander around the front lawn for while thinking about things. It was Sunday and you had to go into work. You had taken yesterday off. You wanted to go to work to get your mind of things, but Vi would be there, so it wouldn't help. You were already in your uniform. Let's go. You think and walk to "The Coffee Prince". Sol stands at the door waiting.

"What took you so long, ~~~~?" he asks. You shrug, not wanting to tell anyone of your dream.

"Hey, Taeyang, where's Vi?" you ask. He looks at you, you never use his other name.

"He hasn't shown up yet. I'm worried, he's never late." his eyes were filled with fear.

"Kwon!" you gasp. "Be back later, I think I know where he is!" you say as you run out.

"I thought you were talking about Vi." Daesung comes up to Sol.

"Me too." he shrugs and gets back to work.

You look down every alley. They are all dark and smell like garbage.

"Vi?" you call through the alley. You hear some shuffling. "Vi?!" you see a figure. There is a faint glint in his eyes from a small light. Even though it was day time, everything here was dark. "What are you doing, Vi?" you walk up to him. You hear him sigh, heavily.

"You don't love him." he says in a weird tone. You look at him, his head hanging.

"Who?" you are curious, but you have an idea of who he's talking about.

"Kwon, Choi, others..." he trails off.

"I do love them. As friends. I love you too." he looks up, his eyes are dark, with a angry look.

"As a friend?"

"No, more." you say, hoping that those were the right words. You feared for your life and Kwon's.

"Then run away with me." he looks at you and grabs your shoulders.

"No, I have a family. I can't leave them behind." you state plainly.

"You hate me." he turns away.

"No, Vi. I love you." you really don't want to but you do. You pull him towards you and kiss him. He tenses then calms down. He pulls away and looks into your eyes. "Vi, we can't be together. It would be a forbidden love." you say.

"Like an old story." he says and looks at his feet. You nod and pull his chin up so you can face him.

"Believe me when I say this, I do love you. You cannot just let yourself go. You need to pull it together and just face facts." you want to sound like Sol, so calming and nice. Is this what he would say? Probably not. You think. He sighs and pulls away.

"I'm sorry. Love is a strong thing and it can tear you apart." he says and walks away. God, now he made me feel all bad. You pout and walk back to work. He's waiting there with Choi and Daesung.

"Where's Sol?" you ask.

"He went looking for you." Choi says.

"What!" you gasp. "Text him, tell him I'm fine."

"He left his phone here."

"No one is that stupid. Especially him." you say.

"Well, I don't know." Daesung shrugs.

 

You keep the store closed and wait for Sol to return. He comes back at 9:00, panting and tears streaming from his eyes. When he sees you, he hugs you and asks if your okay.

"I'm fine. What about you?" he arm has a sratch and is bleeding.

"Fine." you shake your head and bring him to a seat. You grab a First Aid kit and fix him up. The other boys get ready to leave. Sol looks at you. "Thanks."

"No problem." he kisses you cheek. You blush and gasp. Damn, this gets worse and worse.

----

I am having some serious writer's block. Cannot think about what to write for the next part. Ergh. This . Take it from L (Infinite).

http://i1079.photobucket.com/albums/w514/gdlover101/wirterblockl.gif