Se7en

Anyone But Him... [On Hold Until Further Notice]

You looked up and down the street but couldn't see him anywhere. You were standing outside "The Coffee Prince" looking for Choi Seunghyun. He was late, again. He had been late for the last three weeks and you and Daesung were getting tired of it. Sol was so he couldn't help and Vi was on vacation. You and Daesung were running the show. Every now and then, Kwon Jiyong would help... but very rarely.

"Wait!" you call in through the door. "I see him." you sigh. He's running down the street, his shirt thrown on backwards.

"SORRY!" he calls, you step inside. He runs in, out of breath. "My... umma... had... to... help." he said within breaths. Daesung nods.

"Get to work, we're busy!" you say and help a waiting costumer. After a while, the buisness slowed and the three of you were talking.

"Ah! Bathroom break!!" Daesung squeals and runs toward the bathroom.

"So..." you say, awkwardly.

"~~~~." Choi begins. "I want to say sorry. The reason I left was because I didn't want to see you upset. I'm so sorry."

"W-what do you mean?" you ask.

"I left because I felt so bad for what I did. The reason I dumped you was because of Cl's brother, Se7en."

"S-Se7en?"

"My best friend, it wasn't because I liked Cl. I HATED her. It's very confusing." he states and you look at him.

"Wait. Isn't Se7en that really cute guy that goes to a private school but visits every now and then?"

"Neh."

"Oh... I never knew they were related." you remember the first time meeting him. "He's so nice though!"

"I know." Choi looks away.

"I'm also sorry." you say, starting to beleive him. "I guess I didn't understand why... I should have asked." you sigh. Choi stands up and hugs you.

"I'm so glad to have you back." you look at him, startled. Daesung walks out of the bathroom.

"Oh, um." he says, embaressed for intruding.

"Oh, Daesung." you push Choi away and stand up. Then the door swings open. You gasp.

In walks Cl, Bom, Dara, Minzy and Se7en.