Surprise

Anyone But Him... [On Hold Until Further Notice]

"Where are we going?" you ask Jiyong as your riding the bus. He's just smiling and holding your hand tightly. You look out the window. South Korea flies by. The bus finally stops and he pulls you out of the bus.

"C'mon. It's over here." you look around as Jiyong smiles at you. The place looks familiar. Then it clicks. You were going to the amusement park. The same one you went to with your parents when you were younger. You smile, happy to see the place again.

It's filled with children and couples.Jiyong pulls you over to the bumper cars, you're favorite ride.

"Let's go against each other." he smiles and runs to a seat.

"You're going down." you laugh. As a kid, you were really fast and knew ways to get out of the way. He laughs and straps in the seat, you do the same. "GD," you call him by his nickname. He looks up. "Don't crash into little kids and hurt them." you say and giggle. He smiles.

"Don't worry, ~~~~." he says and waits for everyone to get on the ride. Then it starts. You push people out of the way, obviously too excited to be on the ride. "Yay!" you squeal like the younger kids. Some of the parents, who were dragged on the ride with their kids, look at you. Jiyong just laughs, not embarrassed at all. You crash into him and fall forward.

"Oops." he says and crashes into you again, purposely.

"Oh, you going to get it." you back up, crash into someone else and slam into Jiyong. He flies backwards, almost falling out (he didn't put his seatbelt on tight enough). You laugh and drive away, but the ride ends and you pout. You sit there, pouting for a while. Jiyong comes over and pinches your cheek. You get up and pull him over to the teacups. You hated it, but you wanted to see what Jiyong would do. He looked worried but followed you anyway.

"I-I'm just going to let you know. These aren't my favorites." he is looking scared.

"Well," you laugh. "Here's my revenge." you smile. Who knew someone was so competitive in bumper cars. Jiyong thinks as you spin the cup as fast as you can. He grabs the sides, his hair getting incredibly messed up. You don't really get affected by this ride, but you still hate it. Then, his hand lands on top of yours causing you to stop the spinning.

"No." he says and looks at you. Your eyes meet his and you immediatly just forget everything. He leans forward and you do the same but then the ride stops and you slam forward into him. He gasps at the impact and helps you up.

"Well, that was weird." you say and he nods.

"Let's go."

After that you went on a few more rides then he brought you back to YOUR house and you angrily greeted your parents. Honestly, you didn't want the day to end.

----

Sorry 4 such a late update, but I was busy w/ my new story and other stuffs.