Daesung's Little Secret

Anyone But Him... [On Hold Until Further Notice]

"What the heck am I supposed to do. Aigoo." you say to Vi, Daesung and Sol while you guys were working on your homework. "I don't like him like that." you bang you head on the desk.

"He might not be your husband." Sol says, comforting you.

"You should have seen the damn look in his face, the way it spoke to me." you sigh again. "Oh, oppa! What do I do?!" you squeal. You didn't need to worry about Choi hearing because he had left a hour ago. The boys shake their heads, not knowing what to do. Then someone's phone rings and it turns out to be yours. "Hold on." you say, answer it and get up.

Listen to Seungri (Vi)- What Can I Do: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8QZo5Ji43u8 

"Hello?" you ask.

"Hey, ~~~~." Kwon's cute voice answers you.

"Oh, what's up Kwon?" by now you were sitting at the counter talking with him.

"Nothing much. What are you doing this Friday?"

"Oh," you pause, trying to think. "Nothing, I don't think."

"Cool." you can hear him smiling. "Want to go to that new resturant near my place. It just opened."

"Oh, sure." you agree.

"Sweet, pick you up at 7:00."

"'Kay, see you then." he hangs up and you sigh. Maybe he is trying to apologize to me by taking me out. Or... no way. He can't be my husband. My parents don't know him... but they know his parents, DAMN. DAMN. DAMN. you curse in your head. You head back to the boys.

"Is there anyway Kwon Jiyong could be my husband?" you ask. Their jaws drop.

"That idiot. Your h-husband?" Sol gasps. You nod.

"He just asked me on a date." you explain.

"Did you say yes?" Daesung asks. You nod, he slaps his forehead.

"Well, he might just like you. Not like, husband and wife, liking." Sol says. Vi keeps very quiet. You can tell he's mad.

"C'mon. I can't merry either one of them. I'd much rather marry one of you guys than them!" you pout. Daesung blushes, obviously happy by the compliment. You slam yourself down into the chair and cover your head with you hands. "I just don't what to do." you let your head fall to the table.

"Maybe we should get home. It's late." Vi says and stands up, grabbing his homework, ruffling your hair as a goodbye, and leaving. You look up and nod. Sol and Daesung help you pack your things and say goodbye. You want to walk home alone, to think things through. You get home and when your mom welcomes you, you ignore her and stomp to your room. Mad at her for doing this to you.

You take out your phone and text Sunny and Seohyun (your two girl friends).

"Please help me. I'm in a forced marriage, if you didn't already know. And the two guys I suspect, I HATE!" You text them. Seohyun immediatley texts back, she kind of reminds you of Sol.

"Just stay calm. Everything will work out eventually." she says. Wow, she would. Now that you think about it, she's exactly like Sol. You sigh and wait for Sunny to text back. She does within a few minutes.

"Tell your mom that you think it will be better to wait a bit and figure out who is best for you. Out of the choices, I mean. And then just wait and see." you sigh, it was a better reply but, it might not work. Your mom can be very stubborn. You thud down the stair, going to use Sunny's idea. You gasp when you see Daesung sitting at the table with your mom. You hide on the stair, hoping they won't see you.

"Jsut remember, make sure she doesn't find out." your mom finishs her sentence. He nods and leaves quickly. You gasp, He knows who I'm getting married too? And he never told me? I am so gonna kill him.

----

I can't stop... "I can't baby. Don't stop this!"

I'm talking about stopping this story, I can't stop writing this. I'm addicted to this story.  I just want to say thank you to all the amzing people who subscribed to this really bad story. What do you think is gonna happen, just comment below. Also, who do you think she's gonna marry. Comment. Ahnyoung~!